Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Qualified nutritionist regularly eats tinned veg and that bacon spam crap, eh? I mean, I do eat tinned sweetcorn every now and then but frozen's got to be better, surely (just thinking of all the BPA scare stuff I've read about in metal coatings in tins but maybe I'm just paranoid). I think she told Chris during his grocery haul she never buys frozen corn, he's probably got more sense than her when it comes to 'speed' (when he's not eating loads of junk lol).

Reactions: 4
Can't believe her attitude with Chris in that shopping video. She's like a spoilt child. He got food that he and the kids like, yeh it was a load of rubbish with no nutritional value but he's had to eat slimming world cheeseburger pasta on and off for the past how many years so let him have a pizza and a magnum I bet it will be best meal he's tasted in ages! She feeds the kids crap most of the time anyway, tinned meatballs and microwave burgers, then calls herself a nutritionist, ha! Also, if she knew they were short on money why do a challenge like that knowing that he probably won't buy much to make "proper" meals? If that's not what he normally does I assume it's because he's usually still driving home from work while she's cooking and dropping eyelashes into everyones food while yawning because she's had to copy and paste meal plans from one word document to another then click send in an email. She never sticks to the plan anyway so I bet most of the money she spends on fruit and veg gets thrown in the bin!

Reactions: 9
And here we go again. The supposedly ‘qualified nutritionist’ who spends over £100 on processed foods, frozen pizzas and a whole load of crap to feed her family!!! Don’t get me wrong my kids will eat pizzas and hotdogs but only once a week if that. The rest of the time they have proper cooked meals using proper meat and chicken. It seems Tania feeds her kids processed tit everyday!!!! And then she sells meal plans but can’t actually cook proper meals herself 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Can't believe her attitude with Chris in that shopping video. She's like a spoilt child. He got food that he and the kids like, yeh it was a load of rubbish with no nutritional value but he's had to eat slimming world cheeseburger pasta on and off for the past how many years so let him have a pizza and a magnum I bet it will be best meal he's tasted in ages! She feeds the kids crap most of the time anyway, tinned meatballs and microwave burgers, then calls herself a nutritionist, ha! Also, if she knew they were short on money why do a challenge like that knowing that he probably won't buy much to make "proper" meals? If that's not what he normally does I assume it's because he's usually still driving home from work while she's cooking and dropping eyelashes into everyones food while yawning because she's had to copy and paste meal plans from one word document to another then click send in an email. She never sticks to the plan anyway so I bet most of the money she spends on fruit and veg gets thrown in the bin!
She just had to get a few digs in abut the shop Chris did, the peaches he got were rotten, it was an online shop that's hardly his fault! I thought they had no money but she's gone out and spent £120 on mostly processed crap, also if they're skint why did she need a £9 candle??!
You're right why did she let him do the bloody shop in the first place!! All seems like bs to me!!
Her shop wasn't much bloody better!!!!! At least Chris never bought candles 😂

Reactions: 7
Cant believe she’s jus done another full Aldi shop! 😱 she surely just needed to get a few bits to top up Chris shop. No money my arse.

Reactions: 7
Poor Tan is very short on money that she has got one nail missing! Tan please change whoever does your manicures because they look dreadful!

Again more processed tit... honestly I really hope she is not actually registered under Association for Nutrition because if she is, they should surrender it! Plain and simple.

Shopping haul was shocking. Neither of us are perfect, we buy and eat some form of processed crap but not every single day? That haul had absolutely no freshness in it. Porridge pots? For gods sake, how long does it actually take to do porridge! Just add some porridge and milk in the microwave for 2 mins... drizzle with some honey or whatever you fancy and it is done! You have got all the time in the morning. Instead of vlogging yourself yawning and having your viewers imagine the stench of your halitosis, just make it yourself. Porridge pots are more for those in a rush and actually have to GO TO A PLACE OF WORK.

For gods sake...

So she’s not under Association for Nutrition. I’ve searched for nutritionists around Burnley area which she says that’s where she lives and doesn’t appear to be registered. Searched her full name too and nothing found so I take it she’s a con.

So she’s not under Association for Nutrition. I’ve searched for nutritionists around Burnley area which she says that’s where she lives and doesn’t appear to be registered. Searched her full name too and nothing found so I take it she’s a con.
Well, what a surprise😁

Reactions: 3
Will Tan ever have time for good shower? Looking like she's been coated fry eyeeee liiihighht my loves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The certificates she was showing in Instagram must just be crappy ones anyone can do online!

Reactions: 2
The certificates she was showing in Instagram must just be crappy ones anyone can do online!
I can’t see them as I don’t have insta. Are you able to screen shot?!! Interested to see what they are lol

She kept saying “ice rings” in her haul but it still sounds like ARSE rings lol

Reactions: 1
I can’t see them as I don’t have insta. Are you able to screen shot?!! Interested to see what they are lol

She kept saying “ice rings” in her haul but it still sounds like ARSE rings lol
She put them in her stories so it only lasts 24hrs, I didn't think to screen shot them! Someone commented on her video about the arse rings 😂

Reactions: 1
Watched one of her latest vlogs. Taking "the boys" to school, dropping clothes at her mum's to get stains out, aqua aerobics, aldi shop, giving her mate a spray tan, cooking, Yeh she works full time hahahaha. I'm on mat leave but when I'm working FULL TIME it's out the door at 7am home for 6pm if I'm lucky. She's no idea what a full time job is.

Watched one of her latest vlogs. Taking "the boys" to school, dropping clothes at her mum's to get stains out, aqua aerobics, aldi shop, giving her mate a spray tan, cooking, Yeh she works full time hahahaha. I'm on mat leave but when I'm working FULL TIME it's out the door at 7am home for 6pm if I'm lucky. She's no idea what a full time job is.
Fitness stuff, shopping and beauty treatments are normally done during lunch breaks, evenings or weekends, i.e. around an actual job! This has annoyed me a while when it comes to "full-time" youtubers😕

Reactions: 2
I remember when Rio nursery called cos he was ill, she said they keep doing it and they can’t keep doing it because she has to work and that’s what the funding is for... she should not have got the funding in the first place. That should have went for those who actually go out and work.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
to be fair kids do get 15 hours free funding when they turn 3 regardless of parents working. I was out of work when mine were at that age and used the funding so they went off and had the routine and learning. My youngest is 3 next week and she had the 2 year funding as I earn under the threshold (think its under £15k a year - im a single parent so just my part time income) I work nights so its been a godsend for me so I can actually get a rest once she's in nursery! Im actually now paying £15 a week to top up some hours so she is in 3 full days now.
Back to Tan...!
God that haul was full of crap! Not many actual real meals in it. Just junk and ready made/convenience stuff for the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.