Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyone has tan’s length of nails and the like, but how on earth does she actually do anything with them? They look so long. How can she wipe her backside without sticking a nail up her arse? Touching raw chicken you’d have to also clean underneath your nails as well surely? So much bloody hassle just to have nails that look like claws

Reactions: 6
Sorry if anyone has tan’s length of nails and the like, but how on earth does she actually do anything with them? They look so long. How can she wipe her backside without sticking a nail up her arse? Touching raw chicken you’d have to also clean underneath your nails as well surely? So much bloody hassle just to have nails that look like claws
That is the exact reason i would never have false nails, i cant even handle raw meat with rings on, i have to take them all off to handle raw meat because despite having clean hands and cleaning my jewellery i just dont think its worth the risk.

Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute skank, I seriously cannot believe that people think she’s an influencer. As for those food pictures. They look utterly rank. 🥴

Rank and skank. There’s a poem in there somewhere 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just why does she need a spray tan for sitting about the house?!
I can't believe she went on the school run looking like that 🙈

She’s an absolute skank, I seriously cannot believe that people think she’s an influencer. As for those food pictures. They look utterly rank. 🥴

Rank and skank. There’s a poem in there somewhere 😀
A lot of her meals do look awful, brilliant nutritionist 😂

Reactions: 1
She's so predictable (whilst yawning throughout)...........I knew i'd not lost anything, I had a cheat day so was fully expecting it , it's all progress my lovelies, it's star week coming up, I can see a positive change in my body, i'm so toned from swimming and i'm fully happy with a gain, i've 6 months to get this off so i'm not bothered. Then at the very end she's says she thinks she has an under-active thyroid because the weight is not shifting. Wouldn't she just love that, she's have an excuse for ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thick as two short planks. Her voice grates on me. People don’t inspire to be like this do they?

Reactions: 5
I know....Chris's vlogs 😬 He sounds very simple and dopey in them doesn't he? Most people don't enjoy driving about motorways as it is, never mind a vlog of the road and him narrating it.

I get the impression they lead a very sheltered & unfilled life and he finds the simple things very exciting for a grown man, doesn't he 😂 They just sit in the house bed by 8pm with netflix, no nice holidays with the kids which they can clearly afford but as Tan won't fly or go in boats etc. due to her anxiety they can't go and she makes out it money.

No wonder he loves getting out and about at work because he'll never go anywhere else with Tan. Apart for Slimcon, she said that's their 'big' holiday this year.

If they do get out with the kids somewhere they go a walk the odd Sunday and biggest drama is made about how much amazing body magic Tan got .............so many frustrating things!!

I also thought it was weird that he pointed out where the moors murders happened, beautiful spot i'm sure but not something you want to get excited about and use living near it as a claim to fame.

I never understand it but why does she need to have 2 HiFi bars in one go.
One would be adequate with a bit of fruit or something. I just find it strange, bet it costs a fortune as they're not cheap.
Fair enough ive eaten choccy bars one after the other but cutting back as she should be 2 seems a bit extravagant.

Reactions: 1
I never understand it but why does she need to have 2 HiFi bars in one go.
One would be adequate with a bit of fruit or something. I just find it strange, bet it costs a fortune as they're not cheap.
Fair enough ive eaten choccy bars one after the other but cutting back as she should be 2 seems a bit extravagant.
I know, i'm guessing it's because she knows nothing about nutrition and can only equate hi fi bars to HEX B. They're not a good thing to be having for breakfast with a skinny coffee :rolleyes:

^ Agree, HiFi bars are ok for a snack with a cuppa but it's so easy having more than one and just grabbing them for breakfast instead of something more substantial and healthier, so I had to stop buying them lol. I've got zero willpower!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how anyone actually follows her. She’s not inspirational at all and her food is just 🤢 for someone who is supposed to be a qualified nutritionist has a skinny coffee and hifi bars for breakfast, a packet of processed chicken or ham for lunch and a freezer ready meal or cheeseburger pasta for dinner!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously wtf is that all about. She literally has no clue what so ever!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.