Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to start feeding her boys a proper family dinner. Really bad to give your children a separate meal every night.
Hate it when I see parents worry about their own healthy dinners but then bung nuggets and pizza in for their growing developing children. Makes no sense to me.
Maybe if she stopped spending so much on ugly accessories to her body such as manky long talons and bushy brows and lip plumper, eyelashes that drop off within 2 days and fake tan that’s orange for one day and gone the next. Then she’d have more money for the wedding that’s organised 20 years in advance.
How about they scrap the fancy pointless wedding and realise the jig is up and take the cost of the wedding and use it towards a deposit on a house to buy instead of renting or atleast a Holiday for the boys.
Cause trust me Tanya when you have children saving for a stressful day that goes by like a nervous blur, is really not worth it!
I have a close family member who owns a reputable beauty salon and tanning business, really close to where Tanya lives.
I have seen the work of where Tanya gets her treatments done...there is a massive difference. I showed the family member a vlog and they know the course her friend (Ohbreh’s Mum) is doing...the quality of work being produced there is something my teenage niece would do better. Pay the extra or research somewhere decent Tanya, please.
I thought they owned the new house they are in now. Shocked they are still renting then and paying deposits for this wedding. Definitely agree rather save for a rainy day even than for one day, especially when you have children. Each to their own. I went for house over big wedding.
I stopped watching the vlogs a while ago then found this thread.Nothing has changed with Tanya.

Reactions: 3
Don't understand these letting my husband do the food shop. 'Letting' as if they were banned from doing it? Also making out like they are a dumb and its a womans job to take care of the food shop....oh bore off!
Imagine if the husbands put a video out titled 'letting' the Mrs put up a shelf or do some other job that somehow women might mess up. Somehow im guessing it wouldn't sit right.

Reactions: 6
I have a close family member who owns a reputable beauty salon and tanning business, really close to where Tanya lives.
I have seen the work of where Tanya gets her treatments done...there is a massive difference. I showed the family member a vlog and they know the course her friend (Ohbreh’s Mum) is doing...the quality of work being produced there is something my teenage niece would do better. Pay the extra or research somewhere decent Tanya, please.
I thought they owned the new house they are in now. Shocked they are still renting then and paying deposits for this wedding. Definitely agree rather save for a rainy day even than for one day, especially when you have children. Each to their own. I went for house over big wedding.
I stopped watching the vlogs a while ago then found this thread.Nothing has changed with Tanya.
Well Chris wanted to get into property development and investment but Tanya seemed so against it for some reason. She said that he is having a mid life crisis. I doubt it as he is only in his 30s and obviously wants a change! This was a while ago now but Someone on the comments put that she should be more supportive and let him do it but it’s disappeared. At least he’s out working and earning a decent living while she scrounges about at home making tit and useless mealplans that has no nutritional value.

I think slimming worlders need to be careful with these skinny sauce things. They may he calorie free but full of sweeteners which are now have a syn value per every tablespoon. I would rather syn some proper sauces than reply and possibly over do it on the free ones.

Reactions: 4
Don't understand these letting my husband do the food shop. 'Letting' as if they were banned from doing it? Also making out like they are a dumb and its a womans job to take care of the food shop....oh bore off!
Imagine if the husbands put a video out titled 'letting' the Mrs put up a shelf or do some other job that somehow women might mess up. Somehow im guessing it wouldn't sit right.
I'm generalizing here but I'd expect this more from a couple in their 50s+ to think in this way, not a young couple in their 20s/30s, how ridiculous. I get how it's the women who are 'in charge' of the food and shopping here but they make it sound as though it's beyond the realms of possibility lol. I just watched Jane Gammons' vlog for a laugh where she jokes about Chris being annoyed with them for suggesting he do it too- poor guy must know he'd get hell off Tanya for not getting what she wants😁
About the property venture, I can see it from both sides: It's a massive risk of you don't have enough funds/equity to start off with but some people like to take that gamble. On the other hand, he's got a stable income (to allow Tan to have her 'flexible working' hours and get her crappy nails and lashes done).

I think slimming worlders need to be careful with these skinny sauce things. They may he calorie free but full of sweeteners which are now have a syn value per every tablespoon. I would rather syn some proper sauces than reply and possibly over do it on the free ones.
Totally agree, although I get the impression a lot of SW youtubers I watch don't seem to care about this, only focus on the fact it's 'fat free' or low calorie - sod the nutrition or lack thereof.

Someone has stuck up for Chris in the comments, as usual she got quite punchy in her reply saying well he comes to Aldi almost everytime with me so he should know what to buy. I think I've only seen on the vlogs once that he went shopping with her. She normally goes during the week when he's at work!

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch Tanya anymore. She’s an absoloute skank. I can’t bear listening to her. It’s all Aldah and orbrah🥴

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, in the latest vlog she's saying she'd be worried if something happened to her what would Chris feed the kids, she feeds them shite now so not much difference lol

She's moaning about what he spent on the food shop and they haven't got anymore money to go and buy more stuff, but she's getting her lashes done on Wednesday??! Unless it's a freebie from Or-brees Mum? I'm sure she gets the lashes done elsewhere though, can't remember

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the shopping haul, I hope Tan wasn't too hard on Chris - she looked really pissed off lol. Admittedly, he did get a lot of junk but it's not like he didn't get any fruit or veg. Who doesn't like watermelon? I was practically brought up on it as a kid every summer but can never be arsed cutting it up and dealing with the mess😉

She needs to start feeding her boys a proper family dinner. Really bad to give your children a separate meal every night.
Hate it when I see parents worry about their own healthy dinners but then bung nuggets and pizza in for their growing developing children. Makes no sense to me.
Maybe if she stopped spending so much on ugly accessories to her body such as manky long talons and bushy brows and lip plumper, eyelashes that drop off within 2 days and fake tan that’s orange for one day and gone the next. Then she’d have more money for the wedding that’s organised 20 years in advance.
How about they scrap the fancy pointless wedding and realise the jig is up and take the cost of the wedding and use it towards a deposit on a house to buy instead of renting or atleast a Holiday for the boys.
Cause trust me Tanya when you have children saving for a stressful day that goes by like a nervous blur, is really not worth it!
Yeh i really dont get it, such a massive build up for 2 years and so much money spent. I hope it all goes well, it will be gone in a flash.

Reactions: 1
Yeh i really dont get it, such a massive build up for 2 years and so much money spent. I hope it all goes well, it will be gone in a flash.
Someone asked her ages ago whether they would get married in future, she said yes they would but they're not in any rush and they wouldn't spend a fortune as they would rather spend the money on taking the kids to America or something like that. I guess she caught the wedding but from her friend who got married!

Reactions: 5
Well Chris wanted to get into property development and investment but Tanya seemed so against it for some reason. She said that he is having a mid life crisis. I doubt it as he is only in his 30s and obviously wants a change! This was a while ago now but Someone on the comments put that she should be more supportive and let him do it but it’s disappeared. At least he’s out working and earning a decent living while she scrounges about at home making tit and useless mealplans that has no nutritional value.
To be fair if they can’t afford to buy their own house or go abroad then there’s no way they could afford to get into property development and anyway these days there is very little money to be made in it if you’re starting from scratch.
It seems to me like Tanya wastes a lot of money on unecessaries and shouldn’t probably respect Chris a lot more and go with his ideas. Even if it is a bit of a pie in the sky idea with the property idea, atleast he thinks big and wants actual real solid investments rather then wasting 100’s each month on manky beauty treatments.
They’d be better off accepting the offer of YouTube management and then maybe Chris could give up his job and they could make some real money.

To be fair if they can’t afford to buy their own house or go abroad then there’s no way they could afford to get into property development and anyway these days there is very little money to be made in it if you’re starting from scratch.
It seems to me like Tanya wastes a lot of money on unecessaries and shouldn’t probably respect Chris a lot more and go with his ideas. Even if it is a bit of a pie in the sky idea with the property idea, atleast he thinks big and wants actual real solid investments rather then wasting 100’s each month on manky beauty treatments.
They’d be better off accepting the offer of YouTube management and then maybe Chris could give up his job and they could make some real money.
What's YouTube management? Sorry to be thick lol

What's YouTube management? Sorry to be thick lol
It’s where a company manage you (like an agent) and they tell you what videos to make and promote you to build your channel. She was offered it once but turned it down. Probably because it involved more work.

It’s where a company manage you (like an agent) and they tell you what videos to make and promote you to build your channel. She was offered it once but turned it down. Probably because it involved more work.
And she would have to give them a cut of her earnings? (I assume)

Thanks, I'm surprised she hasnt't done it really x

Why would you let your husband do the food shop if you knew what he'd be like? I wouldn't let my hubby do it no way! Shes just in competition with Jane Gammons! Tanya wants to be part of the gang. The gang full of wannabes. I used to like her but I'm slowly going off her. They've all brought their husbands in and are all fake as fook 😩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.