Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her hair was so greasy it was beyond the help of dry shampoo, yak. She just looks like she needs a damn good scrub all the time, I fast forward through mostly as the yawning drives me nuts, why does she hardly ever cover her mouth? its gross. I think she is a lazy mare despite her claims she works non stop, she can't even be arsed to keep self clean these days.

Why does she keep saying she is "happy maintaining"? She isn't mainting, she is gaining!
She had an email from the ASA about the back and shoulder massager. Bit of back and forth trying to clarify rules with them, so she is going to mark everything as AD to be on the safe side.
why doesn't she see that promoting any company whether she's being paid or not needs declaring as an advert, they gave her a free item for her to review, the ASA are very clear about what constitutes and advert, so many of these "influencers" are happy to have their hands out to grab the freebies but sneakily try and get round the rules, she said herself that she doesn't want her play list to say AD after AD after AD.....well stop doing bloody adverts then ma love ;)
and all her bum lickers need to get off their high horses too and stop saying people are sad and have nothing better to do than to report her its not sad to be fed up to the back teeth of people thinking they're above the law and can get away with making their own rules up.
Please, please, please someone gift her some shampoo, soap and shower gel......thats an AD I wouldn't mind seeing on her channel at all ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her back and forth of having an off week and then "reigning it in" is getting exhausting. Either you want to eat healthier and lose weight or you don't. She claims this is the top end of her comfortable range but I don't believe it. She just wants to say she's comfortable so she can have an excuse to have a takeaway every other week.

Reactions: 2
Waste of time complaining about what’s ASA has said. She hasn’t followed the rules and they told her so. Simple as that! Glad she was reported for it.

Reactions: 3
What is she talking about 'My body naturally fasts so i'm doing natural fast anyway', she's gone crazy and is delusional.

I think they are in denial about her granddad as well, if he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer/Dementia the symptoms he is portraying are classic and typical symptoms, Correcting him and trying to get him to stick to times just isn't possible. The definition of it is memory loss and difficulty thinking, I don't think she has grasped it by saying he has hallucinations, it's not simply just hallucinations, it just the muddled/confused world his brain is living in and it is reality to him. I work with dementia patients and have experienced myself, it's heartbreaking but once it's set in and they lose track of time and reality most people need suitability cared for and simulation, not sat in the house all day. The dog helps though I imagine.

The most haunted thing was ridiculous as well, trying to get people excited about something in January ....I'll vlog it but it will be in the dark. I'm petrified, I wont be the same person after..... :rolleyes:

She is so annoying addressing the ASA complaint. 'I'm just trying to help people, some of these are small companies with children to feed and I just want to help them out.' She hasn't grasped the rules wit with ASA and kept stumbling on her words and just sounded so unprofessional. She was going about money but even if she gets 1p for an affiliate link she is still receiving money for it. But she's just so confused, it's unclear etc.

Then at the end she says i know this video has been jargony and hard for you to understand......no Tan we understand it, it you my lovely who doesn't have a clue what they're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That whole ASA rant was just the same three sentences over and over, she made it as clear as mud! She still doesn't get the fact that if she's promoting an item for a company its an advert, paid or not! and don't worry Tan we didn't for one minute think companies had any control over your content, think thats very clear 😂 made me laugh when she said in one breath she doesn't make much from youtube or affiliate links then she ends the rant saying how money from youtube pays her bills and feeds her babies, which is it ma love?? ;)

I wonder how much water weight she would lose if she drank 2-3 litres of water a day for a week. Yes, it would be water weight but she has to be holding in a ton of it. Plus all the sodium with her takeaways and processed food.

"There's still money off my meal plans so I'd advise you to get one now" No you're ok Hun I'll pass on that one!!
I bet she's bricking it after getting reported, incase she has to get a proper bloody job!

That whole ASA rant was just the same three sentences over and over, she made it as clear as mud! She still doesn't get the fact that if she's promoting an item for a company its an advert, paid or not! and don't worry Tan we didn't for one minute think companies had any control over your content, think thats very clear 😂 made me laugh when she said in one breath she doesn't make much from youtube or affiliate links then she ends the rant saying how money from youtube pays her bills and feeds her babies, which is it ma love?? ;)
I know!! Make your bloody mind up ffs 😂

• Haha
Big thanks to Beggars Belief for pointing me in the direction of Tan's thread! I have just read everything, had a good chuckle and agree with everything said. The woman is a greasy walking disaster and should not be a promoter for any weight loss plan. You can tell she can't be arsed with the vlogging anymore, all she does is yawn and moan. I think it's time she put that camera down for good!

• Heart
How has she got the cheek to still be pushing meal plans when she's looking a hot mess and stacking the weight back on eating all kinds of processed crap? made me laugh when I saw one of the suggested meals was a pack of ham and an apple 😂 digging deep ma loves, digging deep 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it pays her bills then she needs to sort herself out and start marking her meal plan posts as #ad she clearly missed the section where it say that even if you are selling/advertising your own product/service it needs to be on there

Reactions: 6
Hi I'm new to Tattle and thought I'd see what all the fuss was about, and came across this thread. I am sick to the back teeth of these so called influencers who try to profit from those who get sucked in. How can Tan who's insta and youtube are called 'Trim with Tan' ( bloody joke that is !) Sell plans to loose weight when in a year, going by her workings and her weightloss has lost a Total of 3lb in 365 days ???

Why would anyone sane think that that's a good deal... how can she be promoting weightloss and healthy lifestyle when all she is doing is eating crap, gaining and losing from 1 week to another , and makes excuses like " I'm happy that I've maintained my weight for a year" . She isnt the picture of health or fitness so why on earth would she think it's ok to sell her plans ( which by the way are not hers they are based on slimming world and have no actual credible backing from ANY fully qualified) .

If her plans worked surely she would be maintaining a 2 stone loss not bleeping 3lb. Whats the matter with her, I think shes losing the plot.

Her absolute arrogance has started to really annoy me. You’re not in a fasted state unless it’s been atleast 12 hours between meals so you’re not ‘naturally fasting’ tan. In fact an effective fast is minimum 16 hours.
That breakfast looked rank and no real nutritionist would touch it with a barge pole

Her absolute arrogance has started to really annoy me. You’re not in a fasted state unless it’s been atleast 12 hours between meals so you’re not ‘naturally fasting’ tan. In fact an effective fast is minimum 16 hours.
That breakfast looked rank and no real nutritionist would touch it with a barge pole
Exactly this! Tan seems to be doing whatever she wants and I’m not sure how nutritious her food can be to say she’s a qualified nutritionist ! She doesn’t cook particularly from scratch either

She says gonna start doing charity shop hauls now too.....please god no! She really must be desperate.

Recipe for corn beef hash in there too my loves :sick:

She took Aubree again at the last minute. What gets me is she has complained many times that when the school/nursery phone her if there is behaviour problem or if need to go home sick she ranted and moaned that just because she's at home she's still working full time, she has job and can't just drop everything to pick them up. But if Aubree needs looked after she's there at the drop of hat, all her fulltime 'work' must go on hold my loves for AW BREH!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.