Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can her young kids go to bed that late when she’s in bed by 6pm everyday? I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids are just left to their own devices (literally).

Reactions: 9
God what a moan fest, feel sorry fir herself pity party that was. Imagine if she had all those tasks to do as well as being a district nurse. That idea fizzled out pretty quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God what a moan fest, feel sorry fir herself pity party that was. Imagine if she had all those tasks to do as well as being a district nurse. That idea fizzled out pretty quick.
That's right all notions of her attending college to study for nursing have disappeared...surprise.surprise.

That's right all notions of her attending college to study for nursing have disappeared...surprise.surprise.
Can you imagine if she turned up for her interview with the monotone attitude she has on her vlogs with her grease hair and grubby finger nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if she turned up for her interview with the monotone attitude she has on her vlogs with her grease hair and grubby finger nails!
They'd be thinking she was there to collect the bins 😂

• Haha
She’s moaning about home-schooling duck you Tan. I’ve spent 6 - 10 hours every day with my 3 kids all different years and only one laptop, that’s frustration not rushing your boyzzz to do there’s so you can get your crappy crafts done and in your scratcher for half 6. You are one stinking lazy mare. Oh and btw I also my housework and feed my family whilst helping the kids that’s what’s called being a wife and mum and getting on with it - not moaning cause I can’t make £s with tit tat and remember miss I know it all it’s essential shopping only not out parading about with your Covid buying crap 💩

I really think she is depressed. I don't think she's drinking as she said she's against it. Her Dad was an alcoholic wasn't he? I think she's bipolar and is medicated up to the eyeballs. I really struggle with depression and anxiety and can see all the traits. I feel she's at rock bottom and doesn't know how to get out. I work for the NHS. I've got a 14 year old home schooling as me, my husband or my mum can watch her. I've got a 3 year old boy who has just started preschool. Yes Iam sending him as he needs normality and to burn off this energy. We are all in the tit basically but I feel Tan is fucked and needs help. Bloody hell Chris, you are bleeping clueless. You live with her day in day out. Why doesn't he see it? She looks bleeping terrible and acts shockingly. Who goes up to bed at 6? Where's the kids? Who's looking after them? This is a terrible situation unfolding. She will break one of these days 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really think she is depressed. I don't think she's drinking as she said she's against it. Her Dad was an alcoholic wasn't he? I think she's bipolar and is medicated up to the eyeballs. I really struggle with depression and anxiety and can see all the traits. I feel she's at rock bottom and doesn't know how to get out. I work for the NHS. I've got a 14 year old home schooling as me, my husband or my mum can watch her. I've got a 3 year old boy who has just started preschool. Yes Iam sending him as he needs normality and to burn off this energy. We are all in the tit basically but I feel Tan is fucked and needs help. Bloody hell Chris, you are bleeping clueless. You live with her day in day out. Why doesn't he see it? She looks bleeping terrible and acts shockingly. Who goes up to bed at 6? Where's the kids? Who's looking after them? This is a terrible situation unfolding. She will break one of these days 😥
I do agree i too suffer from sever anxiety and depression I’m on medication but don’t look out my nut (maybe I do and don’t see it 😂) but my family have never said and I can tell you my dad would be the 1st to say I looked out my box. Her dad was an alcoholic that’s why she steered clear of him for years didn’t let the boyzzz near him. She definitely shows signs but I think her miss I know everything attitude pisses folk off I know that can be a defence but putting on social media out your nut , stinking house, her hygiene, the boyzzz pissing her off should be kept behind closed doors she wants to live this way go ahead but don’t show it all over YouTube cause she will get ripped a new hole. Listen my love or maloof 😂 you send your kid to school you do what’s right and your a gem and doing amazing working for the NHS. Thank you xx

• Heart
I do agree i too suffer from sever anxiety and depression I’m on medication but don’t look out my nut (maybe I do and don’t see it 😂) but my family have never said and I can tell you my dad would be the 1st to say I looked out my box. Her dad was an alcoholic that’s why she steered clear of him for years didn’t let the boyzzz near him. She definitely shows signs but I think her miss I know everything attitude pisses folk off I know that can be a defence but putting on social media out your nut , stinking house, her hygiene, the boyzzz pissing her off should be kept behind closed doors she wants to live this way go ahead but don’t show it all over YouTube cause she will get ripped a new hole. Listen my love or maloof 😂 you send your kid to school you do what’s right and your a gem and doing amazing working for the NHS. Thank you xx
Totally agree , you get what I'm saying! Thank you for kind words lovely! ❤❤❤

• Heart
And telling them all she wants to do is go and take blood pressures and temperatures.
One of my sisters is a district nurse and she is usually knee deep in dressings for ulcers. I bet she would love a shift of just blood pressure readings.

Reactions: 6

I think we can see from this how much she's let herself go she really used to make an effort .

View attachment 388349
As I said before, I can get a personalised one (not that I want to) for 5.99 on ebay including free postage as well. So that would be a big fat no from me! Good God...

Is the manky pound coin to symbolise her bodeh clearing out
The day she said she done a number 2 :sick: gosh can you imagine the smell

• Haha
Eggs, chicken slarrrces and babybels for lunch, not even on a plate......then tea looked like burger chips and sickly baked beans 🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.