Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just lazy. All you need to do is a quick google search and 100's of search results for meal aaarrrddeeeeers which can easily be tweeked to be slimming friendly.
She just can't be arsed cooking can she?
and she made a point of showing people the pinch of nom books she bought, not seen the light of day since!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she show how she makes her crappy bears? Anyone with half a brain who wanted one will now Google the materials and just make their own for a lot cheaper 😄

She was so strange in that vlog she looked high as a kite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she show how she makes her crappy bears? Anyone with half a brain who wanted one will now Google the materials and just make their own for a lot cheaper 😄

she could glitter a turd and her die hard followers would order one, they even think her food looks good and one called her an inspiration 😂 who even are these people???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she could glitter a turd and her die hard followers would order one, they even think her food looks good and one called her an inspiration 😂 who even are these people???
This is true, the people giving her the praise are even more intellectually challenged than she is lets say 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just inspires me to keep having a shower every morning and to keep my home clean and tidy. I don't want to end up like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

These bears are all over local FB pages. One seller even had a lilac one and I immediately thought of Tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These bears are all over local FB pages. One seller even had a lilac one and I immediately thought of Tan.
I've seen them for ages too. I have to say I think they are hideous 😄🤦🏼‍♀️ Tarrrrnya has never done so much as an original farrrrrt

I've seen them for ages too. I have to say I think they are hideous 😄🤦🏼‍♀️ Tarrrrnya has never done so much as an original farrrrrt
Yes agreed - they are not for me. On another topic the “cricket” machine she talks about is it not pronouned “cri-cut” ? I may be showing my ignorance here !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Late night shopping.....7pm 🤣. She feels larrrk she’s settled into army life with Brandon, talk about make it about yourself Tan 🤪
I hope the red jumper has had a wash

I'm not sure Tan should be sharing what platoon Brandon is going in. Surely it's a security risk. I might be wrong but if my brother went into the army I would not be sharing any details at all.

New thread taaarrrtle....

barmy about her bro in the army, eggs look like tits but please wash ya bits!

Im crap at these 🤣
I agree, it’s too much info, she’s thick

Love your profile pic 🤣🤣 as someone said the other day, they look like something people put on grave

• Haha
The people on her facebook page commenting about the rubber tit & heel cream on toast !!!!!! Saying"looks yummy" and "you're an inspiration". What the actual fcuk is wrong with them. If they watch her vids they surely must see the state of that kitchen and her house and self in general, absolutely minging. Even my hubby has commented on the state of her and he only see's her in the passing lol.
Mine too, hates her voice too

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Trim with tan. Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy, shame her house is still so griiiimy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Tarrrnya stands still long enough a kid will write 'clean me' on her like they do on dirty white vans.

• Haha
That's a title in it's self 😂 ...Diiirrttyy white van Tan ..wash meh !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what a moan bag she is on todays vlog, she could get plenty done in the time she takes moaning about how she hasn't got time to do anything! she can hardly remember what month it is, looks a complete state in the same jumper again, moans how she can't get anything done because of home schooling yet is sat crafting by lunchtime :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.