Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you couldn’t write this stuff.
poor Tan, she feels she has OCD because she needs to sweep and mop her floors every couple of days, and that’s in a household with 4 people and 2 dogs!!!!
I feel you need help Tanya I really do 😂😂
It’s no good..... I need to get the monopoly board out!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When she said her blood, sweat and tears had gone into those weight loss trackers she really meant it didn't she 😂😂🤮🤮

• Haha
I watched her latest food haul video 🤦‍♀️ After it ended up popped two older videos I’ve never seen before. A 4-day holiday vlog to Morecambe and Slimcon 2018. She looked a lot happier then.

Reactions: 7
Highlight of today's vlog. Tan - "Just get a job, what are you doing with ya life' almost spat my tea out 😂😂😂 she's got a brass neck.

• Haha
Oh my tan in that same top again 5 days running and getting in it after a bath is just disgusting
She said the other day the parents call went well but into video she said it was cancelled so what is it tan either u had the call or u didnt.

Why can't you take your own advice and get a proper job.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
She also needs a storage for all her crafty shite without drawers so it's more accessible and she doesn't need open the drawers. The lazy stinking mare 🤦 also, does she have to snort through her bogging big nostrils after every sentence? Anyone would think she's secretly on the sniff 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh my tan in that same top again 5 days running and getting in it after a bath is just disgusting
She said the other day the parents call went well but into video she said it was cancelled so what is it tan either u had the call or u didnt.

Why can't you take your own advice and get a proper job.
I think it was Rio's was cancelled.

She also needs a storage for all her crafty shite without drawers so it's more accessible and she doesn't need open the drawers. The lazy stinking mare 🤦 also, does she have to snort through her bogging big nostrils after every sentence? Anyone would think she's secretly on the sniff 😂😂
Her eyes have an odd stare about them she looks a bit manic tbh

How hard done to is Tan ? Really annoying me as most folk are juggling home school with their proper jobs.

These are exactly some of the recent words spoken from our favorite dumb delusional women over on youtube.

"I've talked to the Lord over lockdown to end the homeschooling"

"Monopoly is great for learning so when I can't really be bothered to teach corrrrrby I just get monopoly out"

Personally I feel sorry for the children silly woman

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it was Rio's was cancelled.

Her eyes have an odd stare about them she looks a bit manic tbh
I’ve often thought she looked a bit manic I must admit ... she always look not right when she used to talk about her radiator cover 😂

• Haha
Howling at the irony of her saying “get a job” coming from the woman that does duck all day in day out! Bored of her moaning about home schooling now, yeah we get it, it’s difficult for everyone as most of us aren’t teachers, but listen here know it all, it really is difficult when you’ve got a proper job to do as well as sorting kids out. She really needs to get a grip on reality, I’m sick of hearing her say she’s so busy, bore off. Oh and it’s really irritating me the way she says Januareh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.