Trim with Tan #7 never stays on plan, hair full of grease but off to market with her reefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a child with additional needs and if she did her research she would know that half the stuff she is given her son won’t help his adhd,the kid is going to be hyper as it is which won’t be fun for him at all but to then add in all those E numbers and additives into his diet is going to be worse for him,I know my son can’t have haribo because of how he reacts to it so I won’t give it to him because I’m not going to make him worse it’s not fair on the child at all especially at a young age still and can’t express what they are feeling/thinking.
Absolutely - ADHD is 100 % real and food does NOT cause it - but foods with lots of additives and E numbers can make the symptoms worse , especially if Corbeh is not medicated.

I call bullshit on the boys have one fatty snack and then it’s fruit - I think we can tell from her shops this isn’t the case 😂 also if she can afford £250 for a weekly shop then she definitely afford £20 for the slimming world app for the correct syns. Essentially she is doing losing weight because she has lowered her calorie intact as she’s not following slimming world - which is fine and it’s working as she’s lost weight but she’s not really following the plan anymore .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she starts off like this every time she draws the larrrrrn and gets back on it, she's full of determination and spouting tit about protein, feeling full, not being tempted etc then snacks creep in, then takeaways, then its a full day off plan and her preaching about listening to her bod-eh and not being bothered about a day off plan, that day becomes a weekend, then a week and before you know it she's droning on about having to start getting the motivation to get back on plan......full circle yet again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
anyone notice her trying to justify her boys having loads of crap food and saying they eat healthy 5 days a week anyone smell that i think i smell BULLSHITT

also maybe its me did anyone think it was werid when she mentioned corbeh loving the whirls when he used to go to her mums which would have not been for ages as were they not in tier 4 before so last time realisticly they were there was months ago if im right.......... unless tans been letting her baby sit and break the rules just thought it was an odd comment to make but have not watched properly in a month or so so maybe i missed somthing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Love that in the comments someone has called her out for not getting free range eggs. Too right, If she’s such an animal lover this would just something you’d do automatically and know about and never pick up battery hen eggs, she can’t claim price is an issue.

Reactions: 13
anyone notice her trying to justify her boys having loads of crap food and saying they eat healthy 5 days a week anyone smell that i think i smell BULLSHITT

also maybe its me did anyone think it was werid when she mentioned corbeh loving the whirls when he used to go to her mums which would have not been for ages as were they not in tier 4 before so last time realisticly they were there was months ago if im right.......... unless tans been letting her baby sit and break the rules just thought it was an odd comment to make but have not watched properly in a month or so so maybe i missed somthing
I thought exactly the same with the whirls, Tan can't even remember what day it is let alone what cakes her mum told her the kids liked months ago! also calling bullshit on the kids meals, she often shows her tit meals and the only ones I remember them all eating are corned beef vom, ocean paaaar and spag bol, everything else just looks like a one portion wonder. I still can't believe she spent £250 and got not much apart from a tit load of snacks, i'd be crying! Im really grocery savvy and look for good deals, I buy plenty fresh meat and fish when it's on good offers and freeze it, cook mostly from scratch and love my slow cooker and instant pot, honestly for £250 i'd get meals for a month for us, she just chucks money away.

she also reckons that will last her 3 weeks with just tops ups needed....as if! I did laugh when she said spaghetti and sausages in a tin "were new" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought exactly the same with the whirls, Tan can't even remember what day it is let alone what cakes her mum told her the kids liked months ago! also calling bullshit on the kids meals, she often shows her tit meals and the only ones I remember them all eating are corned beef vom, ocean paaaar and spag bol, everything else just looks like a one portion wonder. I still can't believe she spent £250 and got not much apart from a tit load of snacks, i'd be crying! Im really grocery savvy and look for good deals, I buy plenty fresh meat and fish when it's on good offers and freeze it, cook mostly from scratch and love my slow cooker and instant pot, honestly for £250 i'd get meals for a month for us, she just chucks money away.

she also reckons that will last her 3 weeks with just tops ups needed....as if! I did laugh when she said spaghetti and sausages in a tin "were new" 😂
honestly they spend so much on shopping i do wonder where cash all comes from cant see chris earns amazing money nor tan if im honest its a bit werid either there doing some dodgey side work or they have racked up tons of shopping debt

yh i did think like thats just very odd comment to make im convinced they boys have been there the days she doesnt film because yeah i just dont get why u would mention somthing after months

What a load of bollocks that shopping lasts her a month... she'll have her big fat greasy sausage fingers in every packet... speaking of packets how much friggin ham, cheese and mug shots can one person stomach?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 all of it was for us boys apparently... no idea what they're gonna eat for the munfth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a mess! Shes shouldn't call it a slimming world food shop. She's just pulling numbers out of thin air! Tomato puree is now synned 😂😂😂

I wondered what had happened to Jane's mate Geoff Pickles 😂😂😂
Is it actually now synned or is that just Tan dreaming up some crap so she can excuse a weight gain....it was the tomato purehhh maloofs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These subscribers are suckers - checking the syn value for her !
They sure are, the usual arselickers commenting as well! Just get the bloody app!

What a mess! Shes shouldn't call it a slimming world food shop. She's just pulling numbers out of thin air! Tomato puree is now synned 😂😂😂

Good old Geoffrey Pickles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never known anyone spend as much on food shopping yet have so little for meals and dish up such shite and random concoctions

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A ton of junk. She says they're allowed one fatty snack a day.. Maybe a nutritionist should know that it isn't fat that's the issue, it's sugar. Even if I give my son one of those he would bounce off the walls. Where the duck did she get this nutrition course from? She shouldn't even be allowed to dish out meal plans on that alone.

Reactions: 7
What a load of bollocks that shopping lasts her a month... she'll have her big fat greasy sausage fingers in every packet... speaking of packets how much friggin ham, cheese and mug shots can one person stomach?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 all of it was for us boys apparently... no idea what they're gonna eat for the munfth
I thought she was reading out the snack cupboard to take to the homeless shelter so she wouldn't be tempted by it :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He’s the one I’m sure of it that the Gammons was on about when they were so upset that someone they knew and thought of as a friend made a nasty comment!! Because he never gets a mention anymore 🤔

• Haha
He’s the one I’m sure of it that the Gammons was on about when they were so upset that someone they knew and thought of as a friend made a nasty comment!! Because he never gets a mention anymore 🤔
Ooh could well be, not heard his name mentioned in ages😂

Reactions: 5
So £250 in Tesco. £150 in Sainsbury’s. £130 in Aldi.
£530 in food since 28th December (when video was uploaded) so not even 3 weeks and she can drop that amount? She said that Aldi shop would last her about 2 weeks ...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Absolutely - ADHD is 100 % real and food does NOT cause it - but foods with lots of additives and E numbers can make the symptoms worse , especially if Corbeh is not medicated.

I call bullshit on the boys have one fatty snack and then it’s fruit - I think we can tell from her shops this isn’t the case 😂 also if she can afford £250 for a weekly shop then she definitely afford £20 for the slimming world app for the correct syns. Essentially she is doing losing weight because she has lowered her calorie intact as she’s not following slimming world - which is fine and it’s working as she’s lost weight but she’s not really following the plan anymore .
I’ve noticed she’s not actually showing herself on the scales any more, not sure I believe she’s lost weight

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.