Trim with Tan #4 - Tan wash your bloody Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of cheese, beans, eggs and now sprouts she eats I’m shocked she ain’t let it rip whilst sparking up her spliff she ain’t blew her fecking house up 😂😂 she says she binges on crisps, biscuits etc well tan ma loof smoking weed gives you the munchies put the spliff down na loof and you might notice the weight come off. Honestly I’ve never in my life experienced the weed munchies 🥴 a friend told me 🤣
I have....full tube of pringles and a family size dairy milk whilst walking home from college.....never again its nasty stuff 🤢

How do they have a spare £579 for a corner sofa in their garden?? My hubby works very, very hard. Has a decent job. Like Tan, we also have a couple of kids and still, we're debating if we can treat ourselves to a takeaway tonight.
Where does all this spare cash come from? Especially with the world being how it is at the minute? New pets, radiator covers for radiators they dont have, garden furniture, painting the entire house, new bed, two steaks for dinner! And that's just a few! They sit around like a pair of slobs.
They're fiddling the system, or hes working cash in hand jobs in the evenings (notice in the other vlog he had "popped" out). Angers me so much!
I am so confused at all of their spending. Me and hubs work full time, we don't have children or even pets and we have to budget each month or we mess up.
We are saving up for a new fence and garden shed, no rush, but I bet Tan would just go and do it there and then. She did say in one video she was very impulsive and it clearly shows when she buys stuff. She bought her bridesmaids dresses without them even trying them on ffs.
I'm all for home improvements and would love to just get all the jobs I want doing in my home and garden but we simply can't afford it all at once.
My mum always says its vulgar to talk about money and whilst I agree with her I still want to know how Tan can afford all this shizz whilst Chris isn't working.
If youtube and mugshot inspired meal plans are whats seeing her through and affording all this then i'm quitting on Monday and setting up a youtube channel and selling meal plans ma loofs 🤣🤣

This is tan standing in her kitchen looking for the packet of chocolate covered digestives and the 24 pack of crisps - the munchies have hit her hard 😂😂😂😂
DEAD AND BURIED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
£579 for a garden corner sofa and table.... and where is this disposable money coming from exactly? Mmm.... Benefit fraud!

• Wow
£579 for a garden corner sofa and table.... and where is this disposable money coming from exactly? Mmm.... Benefit fraud!
I didn’t watch all her videos in the past, only been watching them more regularly since I’ve been furloughed 🤦‍♀️ has she ever said she’s been left some money by a rich relative or had a payout for some reason 🤔
That puppy for a start would of cost a fortune? All the furniture and nik naks she’s been buying + gadgets for the puppy... car seats... steps? Lol and now nearly £600 on garden furniture!!! And neither of them are working??

• Wow
New vlog and zero mention of breakout bella, keeping it real eh ma love? Like she always says.....so if you're keeping it real tan why not mention it?
They decided not to go for a long drive as the arcades and shops were closed 😮 is she for real?? Looking as fresh and fragrant as ever too 🤢 oh and she had sausage, cheesy beans and sprouts for tea the night before.....paaaaarp
What the duck combination is that!! I know that say a bit of what you fancy but jeez 😆

• Haha
I've thought this for a while, think she gets hacked up on goofballs! 🤣🤣
Seriously I think she takes a lot of codeine, sure I've heard her mention it before
I watched it back and she does look spaced out with heavy eyes from just after he 5 min marker, she's like on a delay....even more than usual ;) where did she buy her "paracetamol" from? Frank Gallagher????????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nooooooooo

We didn’t have to wait long to see her big open gob yawn. First sentence and there it is....,,,,,,
I’ve just watched, Jesus she needs to get to the doctors and get some blood tests she’s constantly exhausted. Every time she yawned or touched her face I burst out laughing, she’s a right mess and to think she’s getting money from YouTube for this tit 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

New vlog and zero mention of breakout bella, keeping it real eh ma love? Like she always says.....so if you're keeping it real tan why not mention it?
They decided not to go for a long drive as the arcades and shops were closed 😮 is she for real?? Looking as fresh and fragrant as ever too 🤢 oh and she had sausage, cheesy beans and sprouts for tea the night before.....paaaaarp
Jesus Christ, sausage, cheesy beans and sprouts, that made me feel sick 🤢 ashamed for her, no wonder she never put it in the video. Very strange about the bird, she must not mention it because she knows people who say something, especially on here 😂.
”Us birds” being prioriteh didn’t last long did it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sausage, sprouts and cheesy beans....well if ever anyone is constipated just eat this and I bet it will get stuff moving along 🤣🤢🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
considering she thought one was her reincarnated dad she didn't look after it well at all 😂
I’m just on a conference call listening to the most boring shite, I’ve got the iPad on the sly and just pissed myself at this it’s a good job I’m on mute 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There must be a thread title in the bird getting blown away from her natural gases 🤞🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
thread suggestion

Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of burnley, nasty gases, smelly asses blew poor belle away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I meant to say earlier, why the hell were they even considering driving to Lytham, it’s about 40 odd miles from Burnley, has she not realised lockdown is still on??! Thick as they come

How do they have a spare £579 for a corner sofa in their garden?? My hubby works very, very hard. Has a decent job. Like Tan, we also have a couple of kids and still, we're debating if we can treat ourselves to a takeaway tonight.
Where does all this spare cash come from? Especially with the world being how it is at the minute? New pets, radiator covers for radiators they dont have, garden furniture, painting the entire house, new bed, two steaks for dinner! And that's just a few! They sit around like a pair of slobs.
They're fiddling the system, or hes working cash in hand jobs in the evenings (notice in the other vlog he had "popped" out). Angers me so much!
Chris 100% does jobs on the side For sure! They’re certainly not short of cash are they, I’m sure someone said on here those dog are around £1000, then they bought all the dog stuff, vets fees etc, insurance. Then the garden furniture, the bit and pieces for the garden, all the paint, the bed, radiator cover etc. I’m thinking they must have spent around £2500 during lockdown on all of that, they must be applying for the self employed grant as well, Chris will be not sure about Tan because she‘ll still be earning from YouTube. She’d probably have the cheek to claim for her meal plans 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I meant to say earlier, why the hell were they even considering driving to Lytham, it’s about 40 odd miles from Burnley, has she not realised lockdown is still on??! Thick as they come

Chris 100% does jobs on the side For sure! They’re certainly not short of cash are they, I’m sure someone said on here those dog are around £1000, then they bought all the dog stuff, vets fees etc, insurance. Then the garden furniture, the bit and pieces for the garden, all the paint, the bed, radiator cover etc. I’m thinking they must have spent around £2500 during lockdown on all of that, they must be applying for the self employed grant as well, Chris will be not sure about Tan because she‘ll still be earning from YouTube. She’d probably have the cheek to claim for her meal plans 🤣
They'll get duck all from the government scheme if tans on the books, it goes by what you've earned and she 100% fiddles them 😂 poor Meghan aswell. He's definitely dealing drugs or doing dodgey electrician jobs, that or they've dipped heavily into the wedding fund. I hope it's the latter, less money for chavy tat at their 'classy' wedding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They'll get duck all from the government scheme if tans on the books, it goes by what you've earned and she 100% fiddles them 😂 poor Meghan aswell. He's definitely dealing drugs or doing dodgey electrician jobs, that or they've dipped heavily into the wedding fund. I hope it's the latter, less money for chavy tat at their 'classy' wedding 😂😂
Oh yeah I forgot it’ll go off your previous accounts she’ll defo be on the fiddle then, and yeah her mates too she does them for her doesn‘t she. Oh yes the high end wedding 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.