Trim with Tan #4 - Tan wash your bloody Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog and zero mention of breakout bella, keeping it real eh ma love? Like she always says.....so if you're keeping it real tan why not mention it?
They decided not to go for a long drive as the arcades and shops were closed 😮 is she for real?? Looking as fresh and fragrant as ever too 🤢 oh and she had sausage, cheesy beans and sprouts for tea the night before.....paaaaarp
Sausage cheesy beans and sprouts....I came on to comment about that 😂 she has some awful food combos, 🤢🤢

I couldn't be arsed watching her weigh in update vlog, she looked so bleeping greasy!
Going to brave the vlog now with my barf bag 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
she's replied to the person asking if she found the bird, she just said "no nothing yet hun" cagey for sure as when the other two died she was distraught and professing how much she loved them, how they were part of the family etc yet now bella has escaped flown off she hardly seems bothered

Reactions: 6
Uurrgghhh nope nope nope and nope! Stop showing that ulcer!! I got through the funeral waffle and then the bit after she showed us her ulcer. No don't need to see that!
I watched Tan from the start when she was just cooking and spreading raw chicken germs around her kitchen at the old house and her skin looked so much clearer then. Her face looked more natural too.
That microblading or whatever it is she does is doing her no favours as her skin looks awful.
I have very oily skin due to pcos and if I'm not careful and skip my routine my skin looks like Tans. Even on lockdown when you're staying in Tan just have a shower! You will feel so much better about yourself just by having a shower, nice clean comfies and fresh hair. Obviously my friends and family can't see me personally during lockdown but I could never face time them if I were the great unwashed 😂 they would order hubby to hose me down in the garden 😂😂

She actually doesn't give 2 shits about that bird that escaped, if she didn't have April she'd be snorting and splutering into her phone like last time. Also she's doing slimming world, but she's not, she's doing sp days but well not proper sp days, she went for an uphill hike with April, but not a hike.. Boris Johnson eat your heart out 🙄😂 and who the duck eats TWO steaks for dinner, my other half who's quite a big built male doesn't even have 2 steaks in one sitting, pure greed.

• Haha
She actually doesn't give 2 shits about that bird that escaped, if she didn't have April she'd be snorting and splutering into her phone like last time. Also she's doing slimming world, but she's not, she's doing sp days but well not proper sp days, she went for an uphill hike with April, but not a hike.. Boris Johnson eat your heart out 🙄😂 and who the duck eats TWO steaks for dinner, my other half who's quite a big built male doesn't even have 2 steaks in one sitting, pure greed.
I thought this was strange. Ive never known them to eat steaks !

Reactions: 3
I got really weird vibes on the latest vlog 5 mins onwards, her eyes seem glazed and she looks high on something to me 🤣🤣
High on the stench of her body odour 😂😂 she had a headache so had to give us all the lazy eyes, doped out her nut look 👀 she only took paracetamols. If paracetamol does that to you well I’m away to take 2 honest I do have a headache 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I got really weird vibes on the latest vlog 5 mins onwards, her eyes seem glazed and she looks high on something to me 🤣🤣
Her stomach was probably in knots after last nights sprouty bean combo and she was probably thinking oh christ I need to fart but if I do the other bird will fly away and the dog will follow as I will gas her out poor thing...hold it...hold it....🤢🤣🤢🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But then again have also always had a feeling they smoke weed. She probably blazed one up whilst drinking that eyelash chocolate 🤣
Hahaha yep definitely. I had a feeling but this vlog just proved it 100% begining of it she is talking fine then 5mins into her ‘chill day’ her eyes are glazed and speech slurred and she is smiling from ear to ear 🤣🤣 ffs couldnt make this sh*t up 😩😂

• Haha
Hahaha yep definitely. I had a feeling but this vlog just proved it 100% begining of it she is talking fine then 5mins into her ‘chill day’ her eyes are glazed and speech slurred and she is smiling from ear to ear 🤣🤣 ffs couldnt make this sh*t up 😩😂
Deffo spliffed up or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's all the fkn methane from the cheesy beans and sprouts even Chris is affected 🥴🥴😂

• Haha
as if she wasn't enough of a scruff sat there with hair like a well used bog brush and skin as oily as as her usual tekk-away she actually had a blob of "saucy sauce" at the side of her mouth which she finally notices after a few minutes and licks if off, I swear to god if anyone can watch her vlogs and eat at the same time they win the internet!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
How do they have a spare £579 for a corner sofa in their garden?? My hubby works very, very hard. Has a decent job. Like Tan, we also have a couple of kids and still, we're debating if we can treat ourselves to a takeaway tonight.
Where does all this spare cash come from? Especially with the world being how it is at the minute? New pets, radiator covers for radiators they dont have, garden furniture, painting the entire house, new bed, two steaks for dinner! And that's just a few! They sit around like a pair of slobs.
They're fiddling the system, or hes working cash in hand jobs in the evenings (notice in the other vlog he had "popped" out). Angers me so much!

Reactions: 10
How do they have a spare £579 for a corner sofa in their garden?? My hubby works very, very hard. Has a decent job. Like Tan, we also have a couple of kids and still, we're debating if we can treat ourselves to a takeaway tonight.
Where does all this spare cash come from? Especially with the world being how it is at the minute? New pets, radiator covers for radiators they dont have, garden furniture, painting the entire house, new bed, two steaks for dinner! And that's just a few! They sit around like a pair of slobs.
They're fiddling the system, or hes working cash in hand jobs in the evenings (notice in the other vlog he had "popped" out). Angers me so much!
because they are dealing drugs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Explains the constant popping out and cashflow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
With the amount of cheese, beans, eggs and now sprouts she eats I’m shocked she ain’t let it rip whilst sparking up her spliff she ain’t blew her fecking house up 😂😂 she says she binges on crisps, biscuits etc well tan ma loof smoking weed gives you the munchies put the spliff down na loof and you might notice the weight come off. Honestly I’ve never in my life experienced the weed munchies 🥴 a friend told me 🤣

• Haha
With the amount of cheese, beans, eggs and now sprouts she eats I’m shocked she ain’t let it rip whilst sparking up her spliff she ain’t blew her fecking house up 😂😂 she says she binges on crisps, biscuits etc well tan ma loof smoking weed gives you the munchies put the spliff down na loof and you might notice the weight come off. Honestly I’ve never in my life experienced the weed munchies 🥴 a friend told me 🤣
She looks like she's smoking Crystal meth 😂 So Chris is the new Walter White of Burnley:cool:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.