Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watching the vlog......is that a massive hiccup around 1.39 just before he shows her breakfast??? 😂
Can just picture them both sitting in the lounge burping and farting scratching their bits while our tan copy and pastes her meal plans out from a slimming world mag ! And he’s pulling up his grey joggers as the elastic has gone in the waist lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
yes, lots of info and eye opening facts in there but id skim read it or you'll be there hours ;)
Even skim reading is too slow! This thread is quick paced. Every time I come back, it’s moved on pages! I need time to stop so I can catch up lol

• Haha
Good plan Lexi, I couldn’t do without my fellow tattlers 🥰
Haha I’ll be there x

I can’t see them closing the site but maybe they’ll have to remove the threads who knows. I’m enjoying it though 🤓
oh yes our own slimcon, brilliant 🥳
We should have a dress code, all wear our sarz 10 clothes, greasy hair, false ugly nails. Poundland eyelashes. Stamped brows 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just watching the vlog......is that a massive hiccup around 1.39 just before she shows her breakfast??? 😂
She's getting worse honestly..her vlogs should come with a complimentary sick bag...sniff,snort,hiccup,scratch, pick and YAWN :~ and a warning for anybody with a weak stomach..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, she’s saying her blood donation contributed to her weight loss now. That pint is replenished in a few hours, yes you can’t donate for another 12 weeks but it doesn’t take that long to replace the fluids in your body!!!!
Hope Jane doesn’t get wind of it or she’ll be inviting Dracula 🧛‍♂️ round for tea 🤗🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, she’s saying her blood donation contributed to her weight loss now. That pint is replenished in a few hours, yes you can’t donate for another 12 weeks but it doesn’t take that long to replace the fluids in your body!!!!
That sounds like some line fresh out of a slimming world meeting....oh i gave blood so it contributed 😳 .....duck off maloof!

We should have a dress code, all wear our sarz 10 clothes, greasy hair, false ugly nails. Poundland eyelashes. Stamped brows 😀
And get some dodgy lip fillers and a sheep fleece 😂 the password is maloof.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think its clear to see she threw that comment in about giving blood helping her lose weight so she's got an excuse why she didnt lose anything week when really it will be because she scoffed all those wanky looking muffins ma loofs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think its clear to see she threw that comment in about giving blood helping her lose weight so she's got an excuse why she didnt lose anything week when really it will be because she scoffed all those wanky looking muffins ma loofs ;)
#damagelimitationforwardthinking 🤔

Reactions: 6
Yep exactly that!

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked she can give blood ! I mean with the amount of star weeks she has 🙄 surprised she has any left to donate 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was todays vlog even worth putting out? I would say worth the effort of putting out but clearly there has been no effort!

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked she can give blood ! I mean with the amount of star weeks she has 🙄 surprised she has any left to donate 🥴
Its nearly star week.....its star week very soon...star week has started maloofs....its still star week.....star week is nearly over.....well it was star week last week.....
But the best one was I'm still swollen from star week 😳😳 swollen?? How does a period make you swell up?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she state she's making homemade soup but has bought a load of tinned soup too? Carrot & lentil is easier to make than tomato soup. She makes no sense at all.

Why does she state she's making homemade soup but has bought a load of tinned soup too? Carrot & lentil is easier to make than tomato soup. She makes no sense at all.
ahhh but this is Tan so her "home made soup" consists of tinned tomatoes, tinned carrots and a tin of beans oh and some pickled onions......tastes just larrrrk harrrnnzzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Its nearly star week.....its star week very soon...star week has started maloofs....its still star week.....star week is nearly over.....well it was star week last week.....
But the best one was I'm still swollen from star week 😳😳 swollen?? How does a period make you swell up?
In this instance I’m inclined to agree with her 🤫she is a swollen mess 🤣

ahhh but this is Tan so her "home made soup" consists of tinned tomatoes, tinned carrots and a tin of beans oh and some pickled onions......tastes just larrrrk harrrnnzzzz

Note the colour of the t towel 🤢it’s like a floor cloth 🤮 and she was worried about contamination 🤔 bet Chris had a treat 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.