Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a depressing top 10 , bloody crisps chocolate bars and skinny coffee ma loofs , even her backdrop looks like a room you are given bad news in 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Eewwww a set of family chapsticks they ALL share! Cheers Tan you’re aiding my weight loss no end and I’ve not even had to part with £20 for one of your personalised meal plans! if I want something calorific and indulgent I just remember the following from your videos: your greasy hair, your lack of showering after the gym, your yawning these are nasty habits to name but a few, these images put me right off eating! Now I’ve got a trio of family chapsticks to add to the list, mind you her lips are so big now she probably gets through them as fast as she gets through a block of cheese!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She could of atleast washed her food scales before showing them on her mumth of janrurrry top 10 faves 🤮 also the skinny coffee 'obviously it's not been helping me loose weight this month' hallelujah we have an actual truth coming out her mouth 🙌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could of atleast washed her food scales before showing them on her mumth of janrurrry top 10 faves 🤮 also the skinny coffee 'obviously it's not been helping me loose weight this month' hallelujah we have an actual truth coming out her mouth 🙌😂
I thought it was bathroom scales she was holding up they were that manky ....no joke

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman is a complete piss taker, I have never seen anyone with so much disposable income, I work hard and earn a decent wage, we certainly don't go short for things but to be able to spend like these piss takers would be a dream. She is definitely either claiming false benefits and not declaring her self employed wages, and after Chris's little insurance scam on that poor old lady I have had enough of them. Anyway to get to the point, I have quite easily managed to find her full address. So now with this address I am able to report them for tax evasion and benefit fraud.
Definitely something amiss somewhere.

This woman is a complete piss taker, I have never seen anyone with so much disposable income, I work hard and earn a decent wage, we certainly don't go short for things but to be able to spend like these piss takers would be a dream. She is definitely either claiming false benefits and not declaring her self employed wages, and after Chris's little insurance scam on that poor old lady I have had enough of them. Anyway to get to the point, I have quite easily managed to find her full address. So now with this address I am able to report them for tax evasion and benefit fraud.
What insurance scam? I must have missed that. X

Reactions: 3
her bloody food looks rank as ever, someone has commented that toastie looks amazing.....do they see what we see??? looks like its hardly been toasted and is made from cardboard.....don't get me started on her chips from last night ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Those scales are minging, they look thick with grease I couldn’t watch anymore of that vlog after seeing them in fact I’ve not watched the last 3-4 vlogs she’s disgusting, the yawning 🥱 is just vile if she says thats the only time she yawns is when on her phone vlogging well she must bore herself to tears, now you know what you do to us Tan.

• Haha
I often thinks she looks stoned or zoned out on codeine, she has mentioned shes taken it before!
Probably Botox or lip filler poisoning making her even less coherent than usual if that’s possible Ma Loofs...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.