Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me a nutritionist is someone your doctor refers you too if you have an eating disorder, diabetes, IBS and its someone who can get all of your medical history and write you up a proper meal plan which will benefit your health long term. Not some greasy stay at home mum who types up knock off slimming world meal plans, skips breakfast, doubts exercising and feeds her kids complete shite, who remembers the elf on the shelf chocolate and cakes breakfast? That rotted my teeth just looking at it 🀒

I would also imagine in order to devise and sell these plans she would need to be registered or something.

Tans meal plan....

Breakfast....whats that then?
Lunch....mug shot, an orange and an apple optional.
Tea....an omelette with tinned tatties and mushy peas but this needs to be dropped and then scooped up.
Snacks....family size packet of ham, block of cheese, boiled eggs.
Drinks.....skninneh coffeh
Exercise....I wouldn't as it would slow down yer losses and make you 13 stone of muscle. But if you do and burn 2000 calories you can treat yourself to a chicken kebab maloof.
But listen to your bodeh and have a take away especially when its star week ma loofs
Im sure you have to have a degree to become a professional dietician.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This whole skinny coffee thing is hilarious πŸ˜† she’s been on it for the last two years and not lost a lb !
How bloody embarrassing πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This whole skinny coffee thing is hilarious πŸ˜† she’s been on it for the last two years and not lost a lb !
I remember when she was first gifted it, she was banging on like it was melting the fat off her, she said it 100% works and she "felt larrter" after only one cup, honestly how anyone can take this plum seriously is beyond me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember when she was first gifted it, she was banging on like it was melting the fat off her, she said it 100% works and she "felt larrter" after only one cup, honestly how anyone can take this plum seriously is beyond me :LOL:
Her and Jane will be promoting fat burning donuts 🍩 next πŸ˜‚

• Haha
honestly all week I’ve been pestered by a cut price online nutritional course for Β£35 πŸ˜‚
taking an online course does not a nutritionist make... ma loofs
and the only weight skinny coffee makes you lose is temporary after it’s give you the shits... πŸ™„

• Haha
I've been to parents evening tonight. There were some rough fuckers knocking about and the rooms stank of bo and stale farts. You could literally see the teachers thinking wtf? I had to go in my uniform but made sure I looked presentable beforehand. I'm really not intimidated by 21 year old headmasters and form tutors as I deal with baby jumped up Drs daily. If Tan walked in looking like a bag of shite what message is she putting out to others? I'm not posh by all means but bloody hell have some respect for yourself. I really do feel sorry for the kids. They do get judged on their parents. It just totally annoys me how anyone can act like a stupid delusional fucker when discussing their child's future and appear to be absolutely clueless. She has shown herself up royally. She needs to get bloody job and get herself into the real word. Omg totally bleeping annoys me 🀬🀬🀬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably felt laarrter as its probably the type that makes you tit your insides out after one cup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've been to parents evening tonight. There were some rough fuckers knocking about and the rooms stank of bo and stale farts. You could literally see the teachers thinking wtf? I had to go in my uniform but made sure I looked presentable beforehand. I'm really not intimidated by 21 year old headmasters and form tutors as I deal with baby jumped up Drs daily. If Tan walked in looking like a bag of shite what message is she putting out to others? I'm not posh by all means but bloody hell have some respect for yourself. I really do feel sorry for the kids. They do get judged on their parents. It just totally annoys me how anyone can act like a stupid delusional fucker when discussing their child's future and appear to be absolutely clueless. She has shown herself up royally. She needs to get bloody job and get herself into the real word. Omg totally bleeping annoys me 🀬🀬🀬
My dad was always a shirt and tie man and both my parents went to parents evening dressed smart. They would come home saying the same thing about other parents. Can it be so difficult just to smarten up for once?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably felt laarrter as its probably the type that makes you tit your insides out after one cup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My dad was always a shirt and tie man and both my parents went to parents evening dressed smart. They would come home saying the same thing about other parents. Can it be so difficult just to smarten up for once?
Yes! Thank god you've got me babe! Xxx

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh so much when she said she didn't have time for the twelve sessions with the key worker because she's got birthdays in February πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never 😯😯😯

Just goes to show how stupid these brands actually are 🀣

• Haha
Her boxing day vlog from last year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all of them hunched over, concentrating on a scratch card at the dinner table..the dog eating a dinner out of what looked like an oven cake tray.. I spotted a bottle of ketchup on the Christmas table too. The pouring of what looks like a miniature bottle of jd over the Christmas pudding... then lighting it on fire twice for good measure πŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is just precious...

• Haha
I'll save you the scrolling πŸ™„πŸ˜‚thankfully no money was exchanged, I won it πŸ˜‚
How much does she charge for them?

Her boxing day vlog from last year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all of them hunched over, concentrating on a scratch card at the dinner table..the dog eating a dinner out of what looked like an oven cake tray.. I spotted a bottle of ketchup on the Christmas table too. The pouring of what looks like a miniature bottle of jd over the Christmas pudding... then lighting it on fire twice for good measure πŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is just precious...
The Beverly Hillbilly's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll save you the scrolling πŸ™„πŸ˜‚thankfully no money was exchanged, I won it πŸ˜‚
My God. The poor sods that actually did have to part cash for that. Its clearly slimming world, the alpen lights and babybel on there! No mention of quantities, how to cook etc. Its actually disgusting that she has the nerve to call herself a nutritionist.

She's not going to calorie count ma loofs she ant got time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Also Β£220 on corbeh birthday gifts! Not feeling the janureh pinch are we?
No wonder the ads are piled on in every vlog at minute πŸ€”
I think Β£220 and a Β£50 trip out is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a boy of that age!

Reactions: 16
Not a clue, I want to say around Β£25 for a a 4 week plan but don't quote me on that πŸ˜‚. Litterly wouldn't even pay a pound for it!
Who would ! you can get the 7 day slimming world meal plan free online and plenty of free recipes on Youtube

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.