Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name is Tan,I don’t know what day of the week it is not let alone the date but it’s star week, I’m blooowted, it’s star week I’m blooowted, Paaats Baaaps, it’s star week I’m blooooowted. I also suffer from memory loss, I’ve forgotten about the binge I had mid week but it’s star week I’m blooooowted...but it’s ooooookaaay cos I believe in the secret so I’ll have lost at least half stone on my weigh in but it’s star week and I’m blooooooowted!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the get ready with me yesterday as it came up after her vlog and iv never laughed as much I think it was a different one though .. toner to cleanse and praaarrrrm my 18 'mumth' old could blend better she clearly doesnt do her makeup like that normally so why pretend Like shes a guru 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the get ready with me yesterday as it came up after her vlog and iv never laughed as much I think it was a different one though .. toner to cleanse and praaarrrrm my 18 'mumth' old could blend better she clearly doesnt do her makeup like that normally so why pretend Like shes a guru 🤣
She didn't have a clue , her skin looks so dry and cakey

Reactions: 6
how many times did she say "star week" FFS all these weight loss failures blame it for not losing weight, never mind the kebab or all the cakes she troughed in with the block of cheese oh no ma loves its cos er staaaar week she's not gunna lose this week. She makes out like she's some sort of Olympian with the exercise yet its just an hour a few times a week then she sits on her arse most of the day yawning and moaning. If she got up and moved a bit, maybe cleaned her dirt bag house or cooked a meal from scratch she might feel better and lose more weight and of course a hair wash should knock a pound or two raarrrt off ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess what maloofs it’s star week yes Tan we heard you the 1st time but you insisted on telling us another 5-6 times ffs. She’s trying to convince herself if she’s gained it’s cause she’s bloated from ⭐ Week and not the fact she eats a lot of 💩

Well the 1st pic was exactly a year ago (top pic) bottom pic was today and there you have it still rocking the sheep jumper 🐑 2nd pic was 2 year apart and has the same hairdo 🤣 yes I’m bored 😑😂

Guess what maloofs it’s star week yes Tan we heard you the 1st time but you insisted on telling us another 5-6 times ffs. She’s trying to convince herself if she’s gained it’s cause she’s bloated from ⭐ Week and not the fact she eats a lot of 💩

Well the 2nd pic was exactly a year ago (top pic) bottom pic was today and there you have it still rocking the sheep jumper 🐑 1st pic was 2 year apart and has the same hairdo 🤣 yes I’m bored 😑😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Cant wait for weigh in results to see if shes lost and how many times she says its start week, it's not fat its water retention. It's my body holding fluid cause iv been exercising. Also have you noticed she mentioned about people having affairs at the gym and from that point on has piled her makeup on for the gym 🙄🙈

Reactions: 7
Why why why is she swimming on "star week" 🤮🤮 that is bogging. I wouldn't go anywhere near a public swimming pool when it's the time of the month!
I never have done either 🤢🤢

She made me laugh when she said she hadn’t eaten much, did she forget the takeaway and the binge the other day 🤣

She made me laugh when she said she hadn’t eaten much, did she forget the takeaway and the binge the other day 🤣
Thought the exact same 🤣 I recom that's her excuse I mean how do we even know its star week really ..

Cant wait for weigh in results to see if shes lost and how many times she says its start week, it's not fat its water retention. It's my body holding fluid cause iv been exercising. Also have you noticed she mentioned about people having affairs at the gym and from that point on has piled her makeup on for the gym 🙄🙈
That was such an odd thing to say about people having affairs at gym. Random

Well the 1st pic was exactly a year ago (top pic) bottom pic was today and there you have it still rocking the sheep jumper 🐑 2nd pic was 2 year apart and has the same hairdo 🤣 yes I’m bored 😑😂
Jesus how bloated is she , her nose looks like it’s absorbed the filler.its like a trunk 👃🏻

Id say she’ll be safe enough 😷🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yeah but of course that won't be the result of her gain, it's star week again ma luvs, 3rd this year 😂 she's honestly like a broken record 1 or 2 weeks fully 'on plan' then she starts listening to her bodeh, reminding us that she has over a year to lose this weight and she's just slowly chipping away at it, she's not loosing but she swims twice a week so her bodehs changing dramatically, it's all scientifically correct ma loves, oops back to star week again here comes the gain 😴😴😴

I knew she was only exercising so she can stuff her face! Does expert Tan not know the cal burn on a tracker isn't accurate. The only way she'd know if she was in a deficit was if she'd weighed and measured every last crumb that went in her gob. She has already forgot the binge she had... but she's done all she can 🙄

mans the block of cheese! But there’s no way she’s eaten 2000 calories which is how much she’s burnt 😂

• Haha
The more she’s messing with her face- the more her features are resembling a drag artist.

Oh it'll be her bodeh to blame not her gob shovelling in kebabs and cheese and crap that she generally eats 🙈

Reactions: 8
Our tans grub actually makes me feel physically sick her Ham looks like it’s been shaved off a pigs arse 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.