Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan, Tan, Tan the science and the mathematics are simple (a bit like you Ma Loof) you need a calorific deficit of 3500 calories to lose 1 pound of weight, you ate that in your “belly buster” breakfasts, block of cheese, your takeaway, pizza crusts etc etc and don’t forget its Star Week...just telling it like it REALLY is Ma Loof!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My name is Tan,I don’t know what day of the week it is not let alone the date but it’s star week, I’m blooowted, it’s star week I’m blooowted, Paaats Baaaps, it’s star week I’m blooooowted. I also suffer from memory loss, I’ve forgotten about the binge I had mid week but it’s star week I’m blooooowted...but it’s ooooookaaay cos I believe in the secret so I’ll have lost at least half stone on my weigh in but it’s star week and I’m blooooooowted!
Oh the secrets popping up on all their videos now. They’ve all fished them out for somethiing to talk about

I knew she was only exercising so she can stuff her face! Does expert Tan not know the cal burn on a tracker isn't accurate. The only way she'd know if she was in a deficit was if she'd weighed and measured every last crumb that went in her gob. She has already forgot the binge she had... but she's done all she can 🙄
Oh but it’s star week. She has more blooming stars than the galaxy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really struggling to understand where she's making all this money from 🤨 can't be from ads and views alone surely? Does she fill her vids with them? I have YouTube premium so don't see the ads, she must put a tit load on each vid!!
Yes i have yputube premium too, does that mean she doesn't get a single bean from our views?

My name is Tan,I don’t know what day of the week it is not let alone the date but it’s star week, I’m blooowted, it’s star week I’m blooowted, Paaats Baaaps, it’s star week I’m blooooowted. I also suffer from memory loss, I’ve forgotten about the binge I had mid week but it’s star week I’m blooooowted...but it’s ooooookaaay cos I believe in the secret so I’ll have lost at least half stone on my weigh in but it’s star week and I’m blooooooowted!
And i fitted a paaaarrrpp and chris went on a baaaarrrkkkk raaaarrrrddd.
Its janureh the 45th 2098 and im looking after awwbreh maloves

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes i have yputube premium too, does that mean she doesn't get a single bean from our views?

And i fitted a paaaarrrpp and chris went on a baaaarrrkkkk raaaarrrrddd.
Its janureh the 45th 2098 and im looking after awwbreh maloves
if you don't see adverts she gets nowt from it ;) I use adbloker and give them nothing!!!
they've all got bum fizz over the secret yet will all still be chunky, grubby and dull as ever this tarrrrrm next year ma loofs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess what maloofs it’s star week yes Tan we heard you the 1st time but you insisted on telling us another 5-6 times ffs. She’s trying to convince herself if she’s gained it’s cause she’s bloated from ⭐ Week and not the fact she eats a lot of 💩

Well the 1st pic was exactly a year ago (top pic) bottom pic was today and there you have it still rocking the sheep jumper 🐑 2nd pic was 2 year apart and has the same hairdo 🤣 yes I’m bored 😑😂
Must be the #Dolly Parton challenge ;)

Do we really need to know when tan or anyone is on their period?
Only if your one of the unfortunates in the pool with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If Chris baaarrrkriiiides every Sunday (clearly enjoys it) then why can’t they all do so with the boys? That will burn some good cals there. Family time? Ya know. Get them to actually do something on a weekend?! OR take them swimming!

Reactions: 7

It would be like a scene from jaws 🦈🤮

If Chris baaarrrkriiiides every Sunday (clearly enjoys it) then why can’t they all do so with the boys? That will burn some good cals there. Family time? Ya know. Get them to actually do something on a weekend?! OR take them swimming!
She said in her comments he wasn't doing any exercise atm

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Help them to mek some memrehs 🤣

It would be like a scene from jaws 🦈🤮

She said in her comments he wasn't doing any exercise atm
Stop 🤢

• Haha
if you don't see adverts she gets nowt from it ;) I use adbloker and give them nothing!!!
they've all got bum fizz over the secret yet will all still be chunky, grubby and dull as ever this tarrrrrm next year ma loofs
Are these new pseudonyms for Jane = Chunky, Tan = Grubby and Helen = Dull? The Slimming World Failures, Chunky, Grubby and Dull!

• Haha
  • Heart
And the justification begins...snort and swallow, snort and swallow...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Exercise will never outrun a bad diet. That is all.
Think you need to watch the secret again, it didn't work for you this week ma loof!

Don't even get me started on the keyworker.
Tan knows best, yet again.

Does she not stop to think that he has to ask all those questions to try and find out more about them as a family?
Don't ask for help if you're not willing to cooperate.
Sounds to me like she is worried about what the boys might say if he sees them on their own...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exercise will never outrun a bad diet. That is all.
Think you need to watch the secret again, it didn't work for you this week ma loof!

Don't even get me started on the keyworker.
Tan knows best, yet again.

Does she not stop to think that he has to ask all those questions to try and find out more about them as a family?
Don't ask for help if you're not willing to cooperate.
Sounds to me like she is worried about what the boys might say if he sees them on their own...
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 9
Chris probably doesn’t want her going to the gym after her mentioning people having affairs there...or her doing his head in about how many calories she has lost.
How rude is Tan in the comments, don’t talk about your life, invite comments then get all snippy and defensive in response!
I felt sorry for Chris, so excited about his loss and madam snips in with ‘well, it’s not quite a stone still’

Why did we need to know the key worker was Asian or in his 50’s...what difference did that make?
Why not tell him you are a YouTuber and influencer ma loof? Oh because he’ll probably think put the camera down and spend time with your children.

Let’s see how many calories we burn this week ma loofs! 😂

Reactions: 15
She really is so so close minded and not very intelligent at all. All those questions the key worker was asking have their place - a lot of people will be struggling financially or going through domestic abuse, have violent neighbours and live in hostile environments. She really hasnt got a clue about the real world, just because it doesnt apply to her it doesnt mean it wont apply to others - the key worker has never met her or her family how are they supposed to know what the family dynamics are.
I do agree with her that it sounds like social services are involved though - and if the school or the rainbow centre didnt think Corby’s behaviour was anything to do with the family dynamics or parenting skills they wouldnt offer parenting course to Tan and Chris would they? 🤔 she really grinds on me sometimes 🤣

Reactions: 15
Made me LOL when the Key Worker asked what her occupation was, poor deluded Tan’s first response was “Nutritionist”...I’d ask to see some evidence if I were him because her YouTube videos and Instagram aren’t great evidence are they Tan? She wants to be careful what she’s sharing as the Key Worker has access to YouTube just like anyone else...just saying Ma Loofs.

Reactions: 12
Tan is getting salty in comments with someone saying she’s bribing her kid with money to be good 😬 she’s not happy ma loofs 🙈

• Haha
She really is so so close minded and not very intelligent at all. All those questions the key worker was asking have their place - a lot of people will be struggling financially or going through domestic abuse, have violent neighbours and live in hostile environments. She really hasnt got a clue about the real world, just because it doesnt apply to her it doesnt mean it wont apply to others - the key worker has never met her or her family how are they supposed to know what the family dynamics are.
I do agree with her that it sounds like social services are involved though - and if the school or the rainbow centre didnt think Corby’s behaviour was anything to do with the family dynamics or parenting skills they wouldnt offer parenting course to Tan and Chris would they? 🤔 she really grinds on me sometimes 🤣
And when he took one look at her he thought what the duck have we here 😬🤔

And when he took one look at her he thought what the duck have we here 😬🤔
I thought Pete Burns were dead not shacked up wy a thick electrician in Burnley 👀😲😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hallelujah...Tan does seem to have washed her hair though-Tattle making a difference one bottle of Tréseme at a time*

*Not an Ad/gifted
Other shampoos available (not that Tan seems to know)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.