Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I don’t expect that sheep top will see inside a washing machine anytime either even though she’s worn it while being a sweaty mess.
Vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
The thing is .. she didnt do enough though she hardly has any speed ..skips meals and basically replaces them with syns she tweaks the plan in a way that technically is following it but the plan always states at least one third speed on your plate with every meal .. she sometimes puts a piece of broccoli and cauliflower at the side of her carb loaded plate 🙄 if she wants a good loss she needs to eat more speed and less beige .. and shes at it again with the sizes. Oh my size 12s are fitting me better! Hun! I'm basically the exact same height and body shape as her I am nearly a stone lighter than her and I'm barely in my 14 ma lufs i just dont get were she squeezes it all in 🙈🙈🙈 sorry but ranting hell. X
yeah i agree i think aswell the less u have to loose the harder it becomes

monga

VIP Member
made me laugh when they opened the bird box and both had stupid voices on talking to them, those poor birds were running for cover "here come to weird reekers again.....ruuuuuuuuun"
also the box was covered in shit :sick: does she ever clean? she talks about doing it a lot but after seeing the grout between her tiles as she showed her aldi haul I very much doubt it
That’s the first thing I noticed as well 🤢not even the groceries 😂and those 🐦 on the kitchen table 🤮bet she reuses those t towels you never see any in her hauls 😬

• Sick

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
i can see a comment where someone has said antibiotics can make you put weight on?! Never heard of that! Lol
Theres another one saying she’s a good lover to Chris 🤣🤣 some of these bloody people 🤣🤣
A good lover to Chris...I am done!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am surprised Tan didn't blame the phlegm and catarrh for the extra weight.
I thought the bird updates were bad enough but the phlegm...eeeew :sick::sick:

I skipped a lot of it but maybe it's Corbeh's confirmation or the event they had to see the vicar about, it was something to do with school also so maybe other children from school.

• Sick

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
We all know just how defensive she gets about anything. Imagine the teacher pulling her over about Corbys behaviour... 🤯 I’ve thought for a while now, long before I found this thread, that she doesn’t pay him enough attention. Too busy with the camera to care. And as for her comment on Rio being just fine, he’s a lot younger and seems like the favourite child... when he reaches Corbys age we will see if he goes down the same path.

And still 10000% agree something dodgy is going on in that house with money. So much disposable income, ESPECIALLY as they only have Chris’ really. I’ve got quite a big account on Instagram and I get a lot of freebies but never ever been offered paid partnership. So all this skinny food bollocks is just freebies for an ad. She’s shot herself in the foot really because she can’t say she earns loads because that takes her over the tax threshold. And she can’t say she underearns coz she spends money on too much shite. So which is it?

She’s been quiet too. Off plan again?

I really don’t think she’s capable of losing anywhere near the amount she wants for this wedding. I think it’s a one time thing with SW... when you first do it and you’re so new to the plan and motivated etc. Losing weight is bloody hard.
She will make money from the adverts on her videos. She will also make money from the affiliate links and codes. Then don't forgot her Trim With Tat wreaths at £40 a pop and the meal planners are £5 each. I still stink there is something dodgy with money going on there. Some cash in hand work for Chris? Or maybe shes claiming carers allowance for her grandpa? Maybe shes hoping to get disability benefits and careers allowance for Corby? Just think how that would fund her Home Bargains hauls?

Mitchymoo

I love how she says what she ate then just says I had my syns but no mention of what they were used on.

monga

VIP Member
This was surely a "what not to include in a video" for new Youtubers. There is no preparation whatsoever on her offerings, Jesus it was vile. Cringe from start to finish.:sick:

Yip, I burst out laughing at this as well. I think I'm at the stage of only watching her vids to come on here for the banter 😂
We all have endless fun between her and Jane their making the world (of us tattlers) a happier place ;)

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
she's like a broken record these days...
not feeling it ma loves
listening to ma bod-eh
ma bod-eh will do what it as to do
always eating the kids leftovers
can't be arsed
eating her bod-eh weight in cheese weekly
never seems to eat much fruit or veg
doesn't seem to move from the sofa much
probably inhaling bird shit most of the time as she isnt a fan of cleaning much
someone send her some bloody shampoo!!!
They’ll all be ending up with bird fanciers lung 🐦wonder did she venture to the doctors looking like she did in yesterday’s vlog 😬😷

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
she'd probably washed her hair in it! ;)
The real cause of the fatberg I'm sure

Plus it took her this long to notice her grandad was looking like John McCririck ,so she shaved him as he was very unkempt looking .Does she not look in the mirror at all ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I watched one of her old vlogs where she does a charity shop haul with the mother...it then jumped to her vlog advertising (fingering and licking 🤢) skinny food co stuff. 😲🙆🏼‍♀️ Omg the difference in her face and those LIPS in just a year😲😲 shocking! Wtf has she done🙈

• Haha