Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as Tan said “I’m dead fussy with my food”...surprised she didn’t take a tin of new potatoes with her!
Farn daaarning indeed.

What was that about the ‘Buddha’ on her forehead? Never heard that expression.
It’s an awful way to describe the decorative red spot Indian women sometimes wear,Hindu women as far as I’m aware. Certain kids at my school used to called a “bud bud” in a stupid accent. I’m from Yorkshire, must be a Buddha wear she lives. I cannot believe an adult women said it!! Very offensive

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She could have at least washed her hair before she went out for the faaarrrn darrrning meal 😶

It’s an awful way to describe the decorative red spot Indian women sometimes wear,Hindu women as far as I’m aware. Certain kids at my school used to called a “bud bud” in a stupid accent. I’m from Yorkshire, must be a Buddha wear she lives. I cannot believe an adult women said it!! Very offensive
Like something a 7 year old would do before getting a clip round the ear off dad and a telling off

Reactions: 5
Still couldn't wash her hair to go for fancy dinner and the orange hoody is back ma loves 🤦 it'll be stuck to her for the next 3 weeks now.

Reactions: 8
Thank you, I did think she maybe meant a ‘bindi’ but assumed she just got her words mixed up...still sad that she would think to describe a spot in that way-completely ignorant of religious significance. As you have explained it, it sadly seems she did intend to use the word she actually did.

Reactions: 4
Thank you, I did think she maybe meant a ‘bindi’ but assumed she just got her words mixed up...still sad that she would think to describe a spot in that way-completely ignorant of religious significance. As you have explained it, it sadly seems she did intend to use the word she actually did.
Maybe she did mean bindi come to think of it!!!

What a pair of filthy scruffs they are! She looked as greasy as ever going out to eat, have a bleeping shower tan!!
How dare they mock the food with the slop she dishes up 😂
What a romantic break it must be with her blogging all the time and being a food bore, these two deserve each other, can't wait for part two of chavs on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a pair of filthy scruffs they are! She looked as greasy as ever going out to eat, have a bleeping shower tan!!
What a romantic break it must be with her blogging all the time and being a food bore, these two deserve each other, can't wait for part two of chavs on tour
They wouldn't know fine dining if it smacked them in the face! ''1 broccoli and 1 carrot'' - the ignorance of it! What was she expecting, a pile of tinned potatoes and mushy frozen veg? There's probably more nutrition in that 1 meal than she's had in the last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They wouldn't know fine dining if it smacked them in the face! ''1 broccoli and 1 carrot'' - the ignorance of it! What was she expecting, a pile of tinned potatoes and mushy frozen veg? There's probably more nutrition in that 1 meal than she's had in the last year!
Can only imagine what the staff must have thought 😂

• Haha
Surely you’d have a shower after the steam room...her hair still looked greasy. That small bottle of shampoo ain’t doing anything!
Our Tan of boiled egg on toast fame turned food critic of the Lake District.
Well, we’ve got hardcore walking to look forward to ma luvs.

Love it, chavs on tour 🤣. I bet Chris still had his trackies on under the table. She’d been swimming so her hair was all sweaty, can’t believe she never washed it.....oh hang on 😂. I thought that about it being romantic, she’s had the camera in her hand all bloody day then she’s edited it all etc, she’s liking comments etc for gods sake just enjoy your weekend away ma love.
no way I’d stay on plan in the lakes, far too much nice food there and it’s only two days she could pull it back.
Straight back to the room to watch telly as predicted!!

The next thread title has to include farrrrrrnn darnnnning and trackies 🤣

As someone has already said I’m surprised she didn’t take tinned spuds with her lol

• Haha
She definitely got Chris to ring for a pizza after after the fahhn dahhning incident!!

• Haha
Is it me, or does she look boss-eyed? Noticed at the beginning of the video when she was talking about her lashes, she looked almost completely cross eyed. Something I've not really noticed before.

Reactions: 5
Is it me, or does she look boss-eyed? Noticed at the beginning of the video when she was talking about her lashes, she looked almost completely cross eyed. Something I've not really noticed before.
Yes I've always noticed it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.