Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1578040042885.png

1578040210741.png

Yep crappy, non certified, no entry requirements and says nothing about being certified to provide advice. I can't even find a level 3 qualification on google so god knows whats she thinks she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you only have to take one look at her buffets or her "home cooked" meal of tinned potatoes, burgers and beans all covered in mayo to know she has zero clue about nutrition ma loves ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nutritionist? Yeah right!

When I first starting watching her she didn’t even know how to pronounce courgette 🀣 She used to call it a cor-get! Seriously.

And she used to get pulled up on her food prep skills! Like not washing her hands after handling meat and using the same chopping board for everything. I could go on.

If she is a nutritionist, then I am the Queen. πŸ‘‘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
so after making such a song and dance about being back in the game, back on plan, the larrrn drawn....guess what ma loves? she had a takeaway new years eve as Christ didn't want her cooking despite the fact she had all the ingredients (tin of spuds and tin of spam no doubt) laid out and then they "made the most of new years day" so out of a week of being on plan she managed it for one day :unsure: she's a joke and he's a feeder!
all that cooking over christmas must have meant she deserved a break from it for new year.......oh wait......
but she did treat us to possibly her worst hair do to date πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ worzel gummidge or beetlejiuce.....you decide!!!

scare hair.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
so after making such a song and dance about being back in the game, back on plan, the larrrn drawn....guess what ma loves? she had a takeaway new years eve as Christ didn't want her cooking despite the fact she had all the ingredients (tin of spuds and tin of spam no doubt) laid out and then they "made the most of new years day" so out of a week of being on plan she managed it for one day :unsure: she's a joke and he's a feeder!
all that cooking over christmas must have meant she deserved a break from it for new year.......oh wait......
but she did treat us to possibly her worst hair do to date πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ worzel gummidge or beetlejiuce.....you decide!!!

View attachment 68634
WTAF is that though? 🀒🀒🀒 I can smell her terrible hygiene standards from here! Her face is very like the lump of putty you got handed in GCSE art πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WTAF is that though? 🀒🀒🀒 I can smell her terrible hygiene standards from here! Her face is very like the lump of putty you got handed in GCSE art πŸ™ˆ
if its at all possible the hair got worse throughout the vlog, she looked like a spider plant by the end!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh ma loves, shes got no water to wash her bodeh. Chris has been out and bought 3 litres so they can clean their teeth and have a wash in the morning. Wishful thinking that Chris 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀭🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

When I first starting watching her she didn’t even know how to pronounce courgette 🀣 She used to call it a cor-get! Seriously.

And she used to get pulled up on her food prep skills! Like not washing her hands after handling meat and using the same chopping board for everything. I could go on.

ET-ON-MESS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she putting this as her new up to date banner?! This is no longer the case! Hardly a realistic picture of weight maintenance. She is living in denial my loves. She need a middle photo of her now called listening to your body and wiping the slate clean .....but not your hair πŸ€ͺ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she putting this as her new up to date banner?! This is no longer the case! Hardly a realistic picture of weight maintenance. She is living in denial my loves. She need a middle photo of her now called listening to your body and wiping the slate clean .....but not your hair πŸ€ͺ
Someone has commented on it ! Nippy response as per usual ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yes this I use to bloody laugh my head off at CORGET... some of her cooking videos were bloody hilarious just for her mispronounced words πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 68634
To be honest I don’t blame him would you want that cooking for you ... I’d run a mile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.