Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell would you poke needles into your face and inject it with who knows what😲 does she not realise how dangerous this is?? Just goes to show how utterly stupid she is. That chemical peel thing she did went wrong didn't it? She makes me wanna vom

Reactions: 5
You know when she says on xmas day they dont cook but instead order 1 of each item on the take away menu. How extensive is the menu I cant help wondering cos most take away menus I've seen have around 50 -60 options at least. That would cost hundreds and also be a hideous amount of food. Or am I thinking too much into it 🤔🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t watch her vlogs anymore. They're seriously such a bunch of chavs!!! Anyone remember that pic she put up on her insta can’t remember when it was or what it was for but she wrote quote “we have two beautiful boys, we have a lovely detached house, we’re both self employed etc etc. The bloody house isn’t yours!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I can’t watch her vlogs anymore. They're seriously such a bunch of chavs!!! Anyone remember that pic she put up on her insta can’t remember when it was or what it was for but she wrote quote “we have two beautiful boys, we have a lovely detached house, we’re both self employed etc etc. The bloody house isn’t yours!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Edit
DCBC713A-D1A4-4832-A1FB-E58F3B301826.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder when she’s sitting with her friends/family she yawns right into their face she does with her viewers, I know she’s got a phone stuck to her fizzer and it’s close but how ignorant would that be sitting having a cuppa and she’s yawning every 2 minutes her mouth wide as it possibly can go and can see everything in her gob, that is just disgusting 🤮 I definitely wouldn’t be having anymore cuppas with her 😂 imagine going out for lunch/dinner with her holy moly it makes me heave at the thought 🤢🤢

• Sick
I did really like her I followed her she followed sw but now it’s just ads for money and crap vlogs I had to unfollow her, she’s changed so much she’s no interest in herself specially since she got engaged, Christmas Day the way she spoke to the kids all for recording was ridiculous she sounded like a down right miserable cow wouldn’t let them open there presents the boys where excited and she took all that sparkle off them she just sees money for vlogs, adverts etc, she’s actually a bye bye now
I've never experienced kids passing the wrapping from each present over for the rubbish, usually much too excited!, odd behaviour

You know when she says on xmas day they dont cook but instead order 1 of each item on the take away menu. How extensive is the menu I cant help wondering cos most take away menus I've seen have around 50 -60 options at least. That would cost hundreds and also be a hideous amount of food. Or am I thinking too much into it 🤔🤯
I puzzled over that too!

My goodness, that games night spread!
All that beige food for them, her Mum, brother and stepdad! They surely didn't eat all that between them, there were about 200 cocktail sausages :LOL:

• Haha
would you want to eat anything in Tans house with the amount of times she touches her face and picks at it? urgh
she said at the start of the vlog she had just cleaned the house, she looked a bit sweaty so I thought she would have a shower before her guests arrived but nope, greasy is as greasy does ;) and buggar me shes now vlogging the next morning and is still a greasy mess........those lips :ROFLMAO: 😦:unsure:

dirty tan.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
just watched her first time in ages
whats with her lips
that buffet on games night enough to feed the 5000
:\
she clearly reads here too

also the christmas dinner thing is really werid a takeaway on christmas :\ to me thats just lazy

Can’t see that comment but someone on Instagram has said she’s an inspiration! She’s put 4 stone back on since she lost all that weight 🤷🏻‍♀️

She must have already had it ma love, 30 tins of spuds in the cupboard, tins of beans and frozen mixed veg voila ma loves 🤣

Yes she used to be really good to follow for slimming world, she did some really good videos and she was motivating to be fair. What went wrong ma loves?!
Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes ,what with her not washing and Corbys mental health deteriorating makes you wonder?

Reactions: 1
just watched her first time in ages
whats with her lips
that buffet on games night enough to feed the 5000
:\
she clearly reads here too

also the christmas dinner thing is really werid a takeaway on christmas :\ to me thats just lazy
she had them re filled just before they went to disneyland paris, honestly go look.....if you think they're bad now wait until you see them when first done, yikes! something iffy about them as I doubt any reputable salon would mess them up to that degree then leave them looking like that without at least trying to sort them out. They look bloody awful, whoever filled those kept on pumping that stuff in for sure, the filler is right round the edge of her lips almost to her nose LOL

Reactions: 2
What is up with her son? I've not followed her closely for a while.
On her last video she said he was having extreme panic attacks (up to 6 times a day) he feels like he's choking every time he eats anything ,so the doctor has referred him to the ENT clinic

Reactions: 2
she had them re filled just before they went to disneyland paris, honestly go look.....if you think they're bad now wait until you see them when first done, yikes! something iffy about them as I doubt any reputable salon would mess them up to that degree then leave them looking like that without at least trying to sort them out. They look bloody awful, whoever filled those kept on pumping that stuff in for sure, the filler is right round the edge of her lips almost to her nose LOL
I showed my 19 year old daughter the picture of Tanya’s lips and I said remember when you were in school and they called you ‘fishy’ ( not because she smelled lol) but her lips are naturally full so she would be picked on and called fishy lips and I told her all the time - just you wait till you are older and going out because all around you there will be people on social media and even some of your friends and those school bullies doing stupid things which will duck up their lips because they want them to look like yours - well look at this ( Tans picture) and she said OMG you were right.

Anyway she’s all dressed up ready to go out Tonight and she has my words in her head- always rock what your mama gave you 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.