Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she's all about the memries ma loves that is seriously the lasting memory she wants her children to have of xmas day. Disgusting, greasy fugly food and a grumpy mummy that makes them perform for the camera. How sad 😥
Can you imagine when the boys are older and they go to girlfriends houses for Christmas and have a proper civilised traditional dinner, they’ll be like,’what is this, we usually have a massive takeaway’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine when the boys are older and they go to girlfriends houses for Christmas and have a proper civilised traditional dinner, they’ll be like,’what is this, we usually have a massive takeaway’ 🤣
They probably won't know how to use cutlery, they're only used to finger food 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Corby choked on spaghetti bolognese he could not breathe and they had to get it out him which would’ve been very scary to watch and go through so the wee lad took a fear of food which is understandable and would only eat soup but that didn’t last long a week later she was back giving him the spaghetti bolognese and gave him food that would be hard to swallow pizzas etc me as a mother I’d be giving him soft food ie scrambled eggs, soups etc slowly introducing “harder” food might take months not bloody a few days later hitting the poor boy with what choked him on the 1st place and she wonders why he’s suffering now. He will now have a fear of food which I have experience of as I choked on stew and to this day at the age of 46 can actually shake, hyperventilate, sweats etc just like Corby when I see red meat and that’s exactly what’s happening to him. I can be that bad even eating a toffee panics me so I know how the poor boy feels and it’s horrendous. I’m now left with this fear. I do honestly hope she gets him the help cause it will never leave him 😔

• Sad
I commented on her video yesterday on YouTube about how she mentioned about Corby having panic attacks when he's eating. I said he can eat all the junk food perfectly fine what you feed him IE the North Pole pile of junk . The poor kid probably doesn't want to eat meals because hes been fed junk all day....The comment was deleted... probably hit a nerve. Horrible greasy nose picking chav!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I commented on her video yesterday on YouTube about how she mentioned about Corby having panic attacks when he's eating. I said he can eat all the junk food perfectly fine what you feed him IE the North Pole pile of junk . The poor kid probably doesn't want to eat meals because hes been fed junk all day....The comment was deleted... probably hit a nerve. Horrible greasy nose picking chav!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Surprised she didn't witch at you 🤣

Reactions: 4
I never even thought of that he’s probably that used to her giving him all the crap of the day and when she does make her specialty home cooked meals ie tinned tatties, corned beef hash etc 🤢 he takes a wobbly so she can tell him to bin it and have all the junk he wants, going by the dinners she makes I’d take a wobbly 🤣 least the crisps and chocolate would taste nice 😂

• Haha
would you want to eat anything in Tans house with the amount of times she touches her face and picks at it? urgh
she said at the start of the vlog she had just cleaned the house, she looked a bit sweaty so I thought she would have a shower before her guests arrived but nope, greasy is as greasy does ;) and buggar me shes now vlogging the next morning and is still a greasy mess........those lips :ROFLMAO: 😦:unsure:

View attachment 67858
The Jackie Stallone of Burnley ma luvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her last video she said he was having extreme panic attacks (up to 6 times a day) he feels like he's choking every time he eats anything ,so the doctor has referred him to the ENT clinic
Oh my that's awful. Hope they can help him. She needs to step off the camera and put 100% into her son, poor kid!

• Heart
why do all the meals she cooks look like a pile of shaarrt me loves? :unsure:

• Haha
why do all the meals she cooks look like a pile of shaarrt me loves? :unsure:
Cos she rart larks eating shaarrrt ma love, shes listening to her bodeh 💩

One of my friends friend sent her a message about her qualifactions and this is what she repiled.
That sounds like some crappy course they probably offer to people on benefits at the local library. I wouldn't say that makes her a qualified nutritionist 🤔

• Haha
Is she’s a actual qualified nutritionist why the duck is she doing slimming world and shoving processed shite down her neck and skipping meals?

Let me guess , she’s listening to her body again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does "level 1, 2 and 3 in nutrition" even mean, really? Is it a diploma? Where from? What kind?
I completed level 1, 2 and 3 in a nintendo game earlier. That's as relevant as her answer.
Her response is just rude. You would think she didnt want the business. Too busy listening to her bodaaay and makin memerays ma loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of my friends friend sent her a message about her qualifactions and this is what she repiled.
What does a 'lifestyle' qualification entail? Has she become confused with the uber cheap cornershop brand called Lifestyle? Rule number 1 in life ma luv... wash daily?

• Haha
What does "level 1, 2 and 3 in nutrition" even mean, really? Is it a diploma? Where from? What kind?
I completed level 1, 2 and 3 in a nintendo game earlier. That's as relevant as her answer.
Her response is just rude. You would think she didnt want the business. Too busy listening to her bodaaay and makin memerays ma loves.
Omg I burst out laughing there when you wrote I completed level 1,2,3 on a Nintendo game absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It means naff all, it'll be one of those Mickey mouse certificates. I wouldn't even give it qualification status. People study at university for 3 years + to become qualified nutritionists. It's a bloody insult peddling those pathetic meal plans. If she knew anything about nutrition she'd feed her kids properly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.