Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you know ma loves that her necklace has an ameest stone surrounded by savoski crystals ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's another one who wastes money on shite! She bought stuff in Ikea but she doesn't know what she'll use it for.
The way she's going she'll be another couple of stone up before the wedding. No way she's in 10-12 clothes. I bet she scoffed some of the takeaway too

Reactions: 10
fu
She's another one who wastes money on shite! She bought stuff in Ikea but she doesn't know what she'll use it for.
The way she's going she'll be another couple of stone up before the wedding. No way she's in 10-12 clothes. I bet she scoffed some of the takeaway too
Full of shite......just like her cupboards I suspect ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, did we ever get to the bottom of the mysterious duplicate wreaths🤔😂

Reactions: 4
How do people like her get so many followers? her latest haul........"mmm the candle smells all orangey just like autumn" its effing pumpkin and oranges do not smell like autumn you greasy bum hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know! Over 27k!!!! Unbelievable really. She's buying stuff for next year's reefs ma loves

Reactions: 5
I know! Over 27k!!!! Unbelievable really. She's buying stuff for next year's reefs ma loves
and still can't sell the last one from this years ;) she'd be better off buying them when they get reduced after halloween if she wants to buy them for next year, what a waste of money!

Reactions: 3
and still can't sell the last one from this years ;) she'd be better off buying them when they get reduced after halloween if she wants to buy them for next year, what a waste of money!
She lacks common sense, she really does she's so impulsive ma love

• Heart
See her latest insta post on the nutritional value of tinned food! Think she has confirmed she reads here!

• Haha
Imagine her nonstop shopping hauls if they ever get a mortgage. I couldn’t finish the vlog where she talked about them calling up to get quotes so I don’t know the outcome.

Maybe it’s different I’m America but I was surprised that she fixed the driveway and had Chris put in another electrical outlet (for her dressing table) in a rental house. Yeah the driveway looked bad but it’s not their house. They paid for these updates with their own money?

• Wow
Imagine her nonstop shopping hauls if they ever get a mortgage. I couldn’t finish the vlog where she talked about them calling up to get quotes so I don’t know the outcome.

Maybe it’s different I’m America but I was surprised that she fixed the driveway and had Chris put in another electrical outlet (for her dressing table) in a rental house. Yeah the driveway looked bad but it’s not their house. They paid for these updates with their own money?
I'm in the uk and I don't understand this either. In my time, I've rented many places and I could barely put a picture up without asking permission!
Didnt they pull out hedges from the back garden too?! They also changed the floor in the kitchen at some stage!

Reactions: 3
See her latest insta post on the nutritional value of tinned food! Think she has confirmed she reads here!
she doesn't get it at all does she? its not the fact she uses tinned and frozen it the fact she only ever uses the same ones over and over, spuds, carrots and mixed veg......mix it up ma love ;) and have some fresh in there too, tinned are very salty and soggy too!!

Reactions: 5
From what she said I think they rent the house from a family member of Chris.

Reactions: 6
Guys, did we ever get to the bottom of the mysterious duplicate wreaths🤔😂
No but now she has bought all the bits for next year to make them so if she’s showing next years off already why didn’t she vlog making this years. Because she lies out of her aaaarse .

How do people like her get so many followers? her latest haul........"mmm the candle smells all orangey just like autumn" its effing pumpkin and oranges do not smell like autumn you greasy bum hole!
A lot of their followers were from when they doing slimming world and doing it well. They will dwindle down over time with the boring repetitive desperate things they are putting out lately

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.