Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
just watched her first time in ages
whats with her lips
that buffet on games night enough to feed the 5000
:\
she clearly reads here too

also the christmas dinner thing is really werid a takeaway on christmas :\ to me thats just lazy
she had them re filled just before they went to disneyland paris, honestly go look.....if you think they're bad now wait until you see them when first done, yikes! something iffy about them as I doubt any reputable salon would mess them up to that degree then leave them looking like that without at least trying to sort them out. They look bloody awful, whoever filled those kept on pumping that stuff in for sure, the filler is right round the edge of her lips almost to her nose LOL

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
but the jumper is now on day 9 of being worn, it'll be running to the washing machine its self at this rate ;) she has claimed to do some "deep cleans" now and again and once she vlogged "cleaning" the bathroom but its not my idea of a deep clean, it was just a "waarrrrp ova" then hoovered, thats why it makes me chuckle so much when she claims to need a clean house to function :LOL: all I can think about is the state of the bedding with all that grease on it eurgh, my son sweats a lot overnight in summer and I wash his pillowcases every day as they can stink if left and thats after he's had a shower every night too so imagine what hers must smell like.......im making myself wretch now at the thought LOL
And not forgetting poor Aubreh rolling round where the manky rug usually is, at this rate she'll be contracting the plague.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
did you know ma loves that her necklace has an ameest stone surrounded by savoski crystals ;)
Howling !πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don,t forget it,s also got a bit of her dad in it too, well his ashes so he can go down the aisle with her on her wedding day! She,ll have lost the necklace or got sick of it by then ffs!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
What is up with her son? I've not followed her closely for a while.
On her last video she said he was having extreme panic attacks (up to 6 times a day) he feels like he's choking every time he eats anything ,so the doctor has referred him to the ENT clinic

Charmed40

Chatty Member
banging on about self care again.....yawn! self care to me is also having a wash and not looking like captain cavemans other half, also noticed no mention of a discount for the coffee shite.......has someone been dropped as a brand rep ma loves ;)
Actually nearly spat out my tea! Good one Lexi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Not sure what tax year she’s doing but she says she’s almost up to date and then she’ll only have to do up til April when it goes in?
Ermm Tan, the correct tax year that has to be in at the end of January 2020 is for April 2018 to April 2019, so you should already have all your figures for that period?
I have a suspicion πŸ˜‰ she doesn’t do her tax, it’s not the first time I’ve heard her say this.
I agree! she seems to mention it a few times when she thinks she needs to then nothing again and like you say its usually the wrong dates etc

kizzy

VIP Member
She looks gross. It would only have cost a couple of quid for some shampoo and a brush and comb. Why would you want people to see you like that ? You want people to watch your hauls but I can honestly say that by the end of the video, if they get that far, all they are thinking is what a skanky mare you are, they"ve forgotten what you showed in the haul, all they are thinking is how bad your hair must smell.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
View attachment 52154
Packet of chicken slaaaaaarces for lunch ma loves.
How much does she charges for meal plans? Just curious!
Fairly certain around Β£20 I did have a look once out of curiosity. It's basically a slimming world menu, using their guidelines. How they've never cottoned on is beyond me. How the hell she is allowed to call herself a nutritionist is just too much.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
She certainly doesn't follow her own meal plans anyway πŸ˜‚ pretty basic, told her I didn't like mushrooms so she's clearly just used one she has or possibly the only one she's ever made, edited it and wrote "minus mushrooms" πŸ™„ then forgot to edit the one for the Friday πŸ˜‚ I got 4 weeks worth and every snack section says the same. Her famous tuna pasta is on 3 of the weeks surprise surprise! And no, I didn't pay for them and thank fuck for that, I'd of felt robbed πŸ˜‚
The worst thing is she actually makes her living on these. How gullible are people? Nutritionist my arse!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I see she posted a story on ig with a pic of her christmas tree from 6 years ago vs her christmas tree now and saying there has been an improvement 😬 her tree this year is ghastly. Far too much on it, just looks tacky. The one from 6 years ago was quite nice tbf!
I'm not much of a fan either 🀣