Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
4 takeaways a week....everything else processed and/or beige......lots of fast food at Disney.....beige carb-fest buffets at Christmas and barely a fruit or vegetable to be seen ad she wonders why its altered her liver function?? sweet jesus half the country will have the same results after xmas let alone anyone with the "diet" she's been on since october!
Health anxiety is awful but to see her sat crying to the camera about how will Chris cope without her when the only thing she's had is a call to say re test needed in six weeks is just sympathy chasing. Common sense should tell her if its a 6 week wait its not classed as serious and the fact she's a "trained nutritionist" should tell her its likely all about diet. I know we joke about her hair being greasy but its been a lot worse the last few months of the year, its all that crap she eats affecting her hair, skin etc, does that not tell her to get some decent fresh healthy food in her?
Im still gobsmacked at the 4 takeaways a week 😦
she won't learn, she'll be back on the tinned spuds and soggy frozen veg calling it a healthy meal and thinking that its all she needs for the week.
Frozen veg is fine but not the way she boils every last nutrient out of it so it resembles compost its not
Tinned potatos are they not syned on sw

Reactions: 3

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
C’mon guys, be realistic! That engagement and wedding ring set is from Earnest Jones, hardly expensive 🤣 made up of all little diamond chips that are swept off of the floor from the large rocks 🤣
I see someone has asked why she is wearing the wedding band, she did with the other one too, Very odd.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yeah she can be very rude and snipey in her replies, the bloody fans must be thick skinned because some of them still lick her arse after being snapped at! Our Tan needs to get a bloody proper job! Popped to Aldi on my way home from work, spotted arse rings in the biscuit aisle and laughed out loud 😂
I cant see "arseland" without belly laughing

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Wonder what happened to her Sunday Catch Up ? She was ready to do a live - everyone was waiting then it didn’t go ahead. The thumbnail is still there tho.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Def lurking on here as we pointed out she should practice what she preaches by doing her personalised meal plan herself ! She’s back on it ma loves ! How ling will it last ? 😂
til she "listens to her body" and stuffs in another take away ;)

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
OMG! the grease on that hair is shocking,she literally is a filthy animal.
It’s her rug that makes me sick. It’s shown in all its glory on the present picture on her Instagram. It turns my stomach. It’s pure filth.

• Sick

Palmtrees

VIP Member
exactly, we did florida earlier this year and we made the most of every day, popped back to the room for a chill then back out, so so much to do and see its a waste to be in the room so much, I notice she didn't really shows meals much yet she said they'd eaten junk food solidly for days LOL tarrrm to draw the larrrn ma love and get back on it ;)
Which one of the 3 Muskateers will be the first to do the video “drawing the larrrn and getting back on it” do you think ?

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh mare... such a healthy paaarr...... not! Jeez so much fat and grease in that slice mar love
Just watched it, husband has just walked in from a night shift and said I thought she was on a diet 😂
Cheese and onion paaaarrr by trim with tan, healthy not!! Why is she kneading it like dough??!
Plus how many bloody ads in one video, the reefs not selling as well as you thought ma love?!

• Haha
pie tutorial coming soon ma loves.....cos no one knows how to stick some filling between two layers of pastry ;) im thinking syns will be out of the window with her new found pie love too

its me ma loves, I were once quite large but got down to a saaarze 8/10 eating packets of ham, tinned spuds, lots of beige food and not much speed, ive never been one fer grooming so ave always looked quart larrk a hot mess but ave managed to get a lot of followers so decarrded to mek some money by selling meal plans which are quart frankly a load of shart as its mostly processed stuff and tuna pasta that'll last days ma loves.
I've packed on the pounds agen now and am heading back to ma heavy self but luckily drew the larn and got ma head in the game in tarm for ma wedding so am now living on tinned soup instead of tinned spuds and using ma syns for meal treats lark garlic bread, I don't need fruit or veg as its not beige or easy t'grab outta fridge days after mekking it. If you want-a lose weight too please buy one of ma meal plans and you too could look lark me ma love
View attachment 53184
😂😂 OMG... my sides hurt from laughing

• Haha

NoseyRosey

She got a new engagement ring (platinum) because she was getting a rash from the other one.....all that hard work with the reefs and garlands is paying off my loves! Is she sure it's not due to poor hygiene that she has a rash 🤷‍♀️.....lets she if it happens with this one :rolleyes:

They definitely have more money than they make out or look like they have due to Tans homelessness appearance -
-trip to London
-trip to Disneyland
-new platinum engagement ring
-Saving from a mortgage
-saving for the wedding
- Christmas coming up

Attachments

Reactions: 2