Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
wow shes chucks her money around on some tat, terrible haul vlog, random bits and plenty baubles....can't see anyone finding that inspiring, the sarrrze 14 dress looks snug too, especially across her back yet still she's shocked she had to buy a 14, why do these lot lie about size so much when we can clearly see them on camera, she's another jane gammons for sure! just own it and rock whatever size you are without having to bang on about being a size 12 all the time.......and in all that haul STILL no shampoo ma loves ;) the blonde makes it looks 10 times worse too as her roots look darker when her hair needs washing......so 90% of the time then!

that always bothers me too as she is always glancing in the camera and having full on in depth conversations, she's said a few times too she's not a confident driver and she doesn't really like it so its not the best idea to be vlogging so much when driving.
I forgot she is not a confident driver so that makes it even worse. She scares me when she is vlogging with the kids in the car

Reactions: 3

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
so after making such a song and dance about being back in the game, back on plan, the larrrn drawn....guess what ma loves? she had a takeaway new years eve as Christ didn't want her cooking despite the fact she had all the ingredients (tin of spuds and tin of spam no doubt) laid out and then they "made the most of new years day" so out of a week of being on plan she managed it for one day :unsure: she's a joke and he's a feeder!
all that cooking over christmas must have meant she deserved a break from it for new year.......oh wait......
but she did treat us to possibly her worst hair do to date 😂😂😂 worzel gummidge or beetlejiuce.....you decide!!!

View attachment 68634
WTAF is that though? 🤢🤢🤢 I can smell her terrible hygiene standards from here! Her face is very like the lump of putty you got handed in GCSE art 🙈

• Haha
Ohhh Tan, if your meal plans were that great you would of thought you would be able to follow them and loose but all they are is pre packaged crap.

Also smashed a gym session today PT booked yet had a greasy fry up after surely that isn't going to help you loose.

See she as been christmas shopping aswell now lets wait for the what I have got the boys for christmas videos that seem to do there rounds on YouTube.

• Haha

NoseyRosey

Shes just put another post on Instagram of her before and after pics......did you know she lost 7 stone in 16 months by just swimming once a week. We know Tan but your only as good as your last weight in

Disneylover

VIP Member
I did wonder if it was a slight dig at Tan's ridiculous prices the way she put £40 in the poll!

Couldn't sit through the bloody video what a load of tat and her her is dripping in grease she's a bad scruff

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lisamc8687

I voted she paid £5.99 🤣🤣 I choked at £15.99 for it as it's a bit sparse😲 But Tat with Tan is absolutely taking the fooking piss!!!
Same... I'm still looking for the differences on the before and after of her wreath on her Insta post , it's like an old school Take a Break magazine puzzle 😂🤣😂

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I have to say I think soup can be one of the keys to SW success. After years of traditional soup making I bought a soup maker so never short of a quick lunch !
I used my soup maker that much I burnt the bloody thing out 🤣🤣🤣 so back to the pot and cooker. I did give subtle hints for a new soup maker for Christmas but that fell on deaf ears 😩 I love making soups on SW there so filling and I know the kids are getting something decent 😬

Rosieposey

VIP Member
she probably ate more nutritional content with all the fast food at Disney than that horror plate
You're probably right, I still to this day talk about a hot dog I had at Disneyland Paris, it was the nicest hot dog I've ever had. A million times nicer than that monstrosity she filmed, I wouldn't share if that's what I'd eaten. It looked rank. Bet her body is crying out for 2 slarces of wholemeal with some ham in the middle and a bowl of cheeseburger pasta and not forgetting tuna pasta with half a jar of mayo. Larter than lart 1/2 syn for my portion ma loves

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those 'reefs' are diabolical. If anyone is dull enough to part with £40 for that, well they deserve to be ripped off. The brass (unwashed) neck of her!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
In a recent vlog, the Halloween one where she wore the wig, she asked if she should have a fringe.
Well, I she is rocking a 'self made' fringe atm ma loves, broken hair where it's been poorly bleached, ie. overlapped
If you carry on going to the (high end) salon that does that, you won't have to worry about Wedding hair, you'll have none left!

Sara_M

VIP Member
I do wonder if shes declaring all this extra income from her wreaths and garlands ???
She always gets in little comments about "paying tax on that" and "doing my books" but I'd be very surprised if she was. I think she likes to say she does so people dont question it.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
That's the first time I've ever looked at it. How the hell does she get away with selling slimming world recipes?
The last comment by her on there made me laugh - she said she’s not doing anymore live weigh ins because people were complaining about her yawning! And she had gained weight this week and was drawing the line!
Talk about Groundhog Day! 🤣

• Haha