Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Someone on FB page has asked if she’s stopped doing her YouTube videos. She said as it was half term she has taken the time to be in the moment with her boys.
so she can't find seven minutes out of her day to yawn into the camera sat on her arse on the sofa banging on about what she's got to do and how she's been listening to her body so not been on plan or showing us beige food? Tanya im disappointed....call yourself an influencer tut tut ;)

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been said, but I find it hard to keep up with all the threads (especially when some are fast moving, I do try!) But did any more come of the other person who was selling the wreaths but using Tan's exact same picture?! Anyone know?

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
I bet she'll be moaning her arse off walking round Disneyland Paris, it'll be good body magic though ma loves
made me laugh when she moaned she'd only taken boots to London and they hurt her, daft mare!......wait for Disney foot Tan, its very very real ;)

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wish I had less morals I'd be bloody raking it in if people actually buy shite like she is peddling.😲😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
Can't wait for the wedding photos, she's gonna go all out 👄
All the hairdressers in Burnley will be on red alert (who's the unlucky 1 ) ma luvs.

exactly, we did florida earlier this year and we made the most of every day, popped back to the room for a chill then back out, so so much to do and see its a waste to be in the room so much, I notice she didn't really shows meals much yet she said they'd eaten junk food solidly for days LOL tarrrm to draw the larrrn ma love and get back on it ;)
Well there was a clip of Corby eating some kind of chocolate bar wile waiting on pizza so super healthy ma luvs.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
So she gave everyone a "prep" talk in her latest vlogs, she felt really hungry the narrrt before but embraced the feeling as she knew it was her bod-eh losing weight, wow she talks a load of shite!
She picks her spot, her lashes and her hair all the way through and of course treats us to a fair few yawns as she drones on about being a weight loss expert, did you know if you exercise you need more protein?? so she's had some boiled eggs for lunch and has slaarrrced meat in too, she ate leftover pasta bake with mayo over it bleurgh! and she feels hungry after it because star week is looming maloofs ;)
Yeah. It was a bit of a preach wasn’t it ? Like she is an expert nutritionist ! I laughed when she said she had a bath. Maybe she did but hair still looks as tho it needs a right good wash !

Monkey47

VIP Member
That’s exactly I’d do I’d want to spend quality time with my other half not posting pics on Instagram of a boring baked potato. But then again it’s tan like Christmas she would order one of everything off the menu after all she’s making memories 😂😂
Oh.... are you supposed to take the other half? That’s where I’m going wrong then 😂😂😂

I've started watching some of Tan's videos since Christmas and I'm laughing my head off reading this thread it's brilliant!! She makes our Janey Gammons look like a Michelin star chef!! Me and my boyfriend howl our heads off at her title sequence with the crappy music and the photo of a cheese cob next to the caption 'food'!!! Oh and the orange hoodie 🤮🤮 not to mention having a take away for their Christmas dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️she's a treasure isn't she!!! 🤪🤪
If you think her title sequence is funny pop over to fopperholic!

• Haha
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
My goodness, that games night spread!
All that beige food for them, her Mum, brother and stepdad! They surely didn't eat all that between them, there were about 200 cocktail sausages :LOL:

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
for the love of god Tan stop banging on about how you can't wait to get back on plan and..........get back on plan! your face is getting bigger by the week, the grease you're consuming is literally oozing from your pores and hair follicles and you're turning into a bloody food bore, get back to your diabolical looking prison slop meals please....sales of tinned potatoes have dropped lately ma love ;)
I know for fucks sake just get back on bleeding plan! Omg prison slop meals spot on 😂😂

Aldi are laying staff off 😂😂 (I love aldi btw)

My hair was borderline this morning but I went with it. By tea time had to pop to asda, caught sight of how minging I looked in my rear view mirror. So I walked round Asda feeling embarrassed with a bobble hat on my head. Tan would have stuck a camera in her face and vlogged regardless. She has absolutely no pride.
I hear ya! I'm partial to a couple of Batiste days but fucking hell I'd never do the school run with my hair like that!

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Another snippy comment to someone asking if she will have 1/3rd speed food on plate. Extremely rude!

Drxo1990

Unbelievable isn't it, that along with all the recipes for the main meals she has on it, that can easily be found on her Chanel if your that desperate to want to make them. I have no idea how much she charges but even a fiver would be overpriced, kinda lost my likeness for her a little after seeing it! Personalised my arse, that's everything she likes to eat there's nothing personal to me on it and she even asked me for my likes and dislikes 😂

Omg howling....."marrnus mushrooms" "larrrt mayo" "fruit salad with favourite fruit" "mugshot" where's the tinned spuds ma love??
Oh they were in there on week 2 😂 Im guessing by that she means tinned new potatoes because iv never seen an actual potato on her channel that wasn't a jacket or made into a mountain of chips 😂

Omg howling....."marrnus mushrooms" "larrrt mayo" "fruit salad with favourite fruit" "mugshot" where's the tinned spuds ma love??
And who the fuck would eat carrots with tuna pasta? Tinned of course, our tan wouldn't know a real bit of veg if it hit her across the face

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Girl next door

I can’t watch her vlogs anymore. They're seriously such a bunch of chavs!!! Anyone remember that pic she put up on her insta can’t remember when it was or what it was for but she wrote quote “we have two beautiful boys, we have a lovely detached house, we’re both self employed etc etc. The bloody house isn’t yours!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I can’t watch her vlogs anymore. They're seriously such a bunch of chavs!!! Anyone remember that pic she put up on her insta can’t remember when it was or what it was for but she wrote quote “we have two beautiful boys, we have a lovely detached house, we’re both self employed etc etc. The bloody house isn’t yours!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Edit
DCBC713A-D1A4-4832-A1FB-E58F3B301826.jpeg

• Haha