Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Yeah that 'breakfast! Looked more like a tea party. I'm surprised they weren't all in a diabetic coma after that lot...and the popcorn at the cinema! Shocking!
Loved the Parisian style music playing while they ate breakfast, very umm, Christmassy :LOL:
Ironing on a vlog? Whatever next? Wasn't even like it was a burst, I think she showed the whole load!
And. Have you ever seen anyone iron a shirt like that? Maybe it's me but I've never seen it done like that before!
She's an odd one for sure
Why did she buy popcorn after eating all that sweet stuff for breakfast?! Oh yes the music 😂
Oh and she's just wanting to maintain throughout December, I doubt it with the shite she's eating!
I see there's about 4 ads on her video,the crafty cow does that when she hasn't out one up for a bit. Grabbing mare £££££

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Totally boring content yawn yawn yawn ma'loves she's back on her gym buzz for another day or two then we will get another dramatic post she's back off plan 😂how does she eat so much of them chicken slaaaarces 😥absolute slop she eats and her personal hygiene is disgusting I wonder should I shower after the gym ma'loves 😂
She does look like a proper beef ball 🤢

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yeah very predictable, there's just no shame is there with her or Gammons or Hammy 😂. Oh yeah she'd be straight on it if she got a message about a reef for sure. Gets on my tits
thing is Jane never seem to bother with her much, Tan always seems like the hanger on to her and Helen, do you remember the vlog they all met up at a caravan, its was awkward AF, Tan hardly spoke and just sat there being ignored, classic case of Jane using her when she's useful and not bothering with her any other time.

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
not only does she get back in the same clothes, sometimes she has a bath and doesn't wash her hair! I've seen her say a couple of times now she's had a bath yet the greasy crown is still there fighting for some fresh water and a bit of pantene ;)
Come to think of it, do we ever see washing, cleaning that youtuber thing where we get what they do and then time lapse the cleaning lol. A jumper I can just about forgive but putting on manky leggings after a bath oh my days lol

lexiloo

VIP Member
morning ma loves ;) and she's back with the 25% off the shite coffee ;) not seen her do "spaaaaarrrce entaaarrce" sachets for a while, isnt it funny how they "love" them so much when being given them free yet they never see the light of day once they have to buy them themselves :unsure:

lexiloo

VIP Member
there's a fugly overpriced "reef" still for sale ma loves....any "tekkers" ?? she'll even throw in a sharrt meal plan and wash her hair if you buy it ;)

• Haha

Glottal Stop

pie tutorial coming soon ma loves.....cos no one knows how to stick some filling between two layers of pastry ;) im thinking syns will be out of the window with her new found pie love too

its me ma loves, I were once quite large but got down to a saaarze 8/10 eating packets of ham, tinned spuds, lots of beige food and not much speed, ive never been one fer grooming so ave always looked quart larrk a hot mess but ave managed to get a lot of followers so decarrded to mek some money by selling meal plans which are quart frankly a load of shart as its mostly processed stuff and tuna pasta that'll last days ma loves.
I've packed on the pounds agen now and am heading back to ma heavy self but luckily drew the larn and got ma head in the game in tarm for ma wedding so am now living on tinned soup instead of tinned spuds and using ma syns for meal treats lark garlic bread, I don't need fruit or veg as its not beige or easy t'grab outta fridge days after mekking it. If you want-a lose weight too please buy one of ma meal plans and you too could look lark me ma love
Almost choked on my gammon steak (seriously lol) reading this. Thanks Lexi for the laugh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
so shes had wonky terrible lip fillers and botox because she worries about her appearance and wants to look her best......yet STILL can't have a shower and wash her fucking hair! merry christmas you filthy animal......literally ;)
Didn't even think of it like that 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️