Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and when she sees the prices of food and drink ;)
She'll be moaning about how rude the people are too, which in fairness they are but she'll be crying her arse off

Y
the picture on her stories showing her new hair is so heavily filtered it doesn't even look like her :oops: its like an extreme before and after picture
Yes bloody hell, go easy on the filtering ma love!

Reactions: 2
They're going be 5 miles high buzzing off all that πŸ’© she's bought them to scoff on, not to mention the junk food they'll stash at meal times πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell she's back on the bacon grill 😷 crappy processed crap again! We also got a nose wipe on her sleeve thrown in the mix ma loves. God almighty she's a scruff. She's does feed the boys a lot of sugar, I know they're slim but I'd be thinking of their teeth and type two diabetes

• Sick
  • Wow
bloody hell that was an amazing amount of junk in her home bargs haul, you would think a "trained nutritionist" would know that sugary treats like that don't fill anyone up so you end up eating loads of them. All those smacks and only 6 tiny cartons of juice but fear not ma loves....she got CROSS-ONTS πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bloody hell that was an amazing amount of junk in her home bargs haul, you would think a "trained nutritionist" would know that sugary treats like that don't fill anyone up so you end up eating loads of them. All those smacks and only 6 tiny cartons of juice but fear not ma loves....she got CROSS-ONTS πŸ˜‚
She knows best ma love, sugar must be the new healthy as she is qualified πŸ˜‚. Oh god she did say cross-onts. You do find with most know it alls, they're actually thick as pig tit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Cross-Onts. I’m crying! Do you think she’s trying to go all French, as she’s going to DLP soonπŸ˜‚

• Haha
another vlog, what was that vom on toast she was eating ma loves?? bet that'll be on the meal plans!!
the new hair do has already been wrecked with grease and styled in her usual captain caveman way.

they went "arse skating" and then for a nando's.....nothing speedy about that ma loves but she'll "waaarp the slate clean" in January no doubt

she's tired out and yawning (of course) by 2.30 and had a nap...a nap!! She's no way going to cope at Disneyland

ps - hope she got permission to film at the ice rink and put all those people on her channel

another vlog, what was that vom on toast she was eating ma loves?? bet that'll be on the meal plans!!
the new hair do has already been wrecked with grease and styled in her usual captain caveman way.

they went "arse skating" and then for a nando's.....nothing speedy about that ma loves but she'll "waaarp the slate clean" in January no doubt

she's tired out and yawning (of course) by 2.30 and had a nap...a nap!! She's no way going to cope at Disneyland

ps - hope she got permission to film at the ice rink and put all those people on her channel
Was waiting for the arse skating tattle comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Disney will be all about making memraaays ma loves. How do they afford these things? They've got Christmas, a wedding, supposedly saving, can spend hundreds on food shops. Then they book disney? She has to only be earning pennies. Wonder if Chris made a little claim after his accident a while ago. Physio isnt mentioned any more πŸ€”

Disney will be all about making memraaays ma loves. How do they afford these things? They've got Christmas, a wedding, supposedly saving, can spend hundreds on food shops. Then they book disney? She has to only be earning pennies. Wonder if Chris made a little claim after his accident a while ago. Physio isnt mentioned any more πŸ€”
Either money from the claim or from her Dad passing away I'm guessing. She'll be moaning about the prices in Disney soon enough ma loves!

I often thought this about Tan. Meanwhile i muddle along and havent been on holiday since my honeymoon 6 years ago. My husband reckons shes in debt. Not at all jealous by any stretch of the imagination as i have loads of things to be thankful for but i dont know, something is just off x

I often thought this about Tan. Meanwhile i muddle along and havent been on holiday since my honeymoon 6 years ago. My husband reckons shes in debt. Not at all jealous by any stretch of the imagination as i have loads of things to be thankful for but i dont know, something is just off x
She must be claiming something somewhere.

She's been arse skating ma loves, gerra bit a body magic in post the 2 slarces of wharrt toast, leading up to the cheeky nando's washed down wi a Pepsi max.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must be claiming something somewhere.

She's been arse skating ma loves, gerra bit a body magic in post the 2 slarces of wharrt toast, leading up to the cheeky nando's washed down wi a Pepsi max.
Not sure what she'd be able to claim as Chris works but you never know! Haha wharrrt toast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.