Travel Vloggers and VanLifers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lastly, and this is for all youtubers, stop with the martyr complex. You're not doing these videos for the good of the people. You're doing it for you and your bank balance.
This is was what put me off Camper Vibe. Louise making out like it's such hard work making the vlogs, us little people have no idea of the hours and hours she puts into it purely for our entertainment. No, Louise, it's so that you can be self employed, buy a house for cash and afford hideously expensive safari holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is was what put me off Camper Vibe. Louise making out like it's such hard work making the vlogs, us little people have no idea of the hours and hours she puts into it purely for our entertainment. No, Louise, it's so that you can be self employed, buy a house for cash and afford hideously expensive safari holidays.
Yes this! ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ and Steve from field_viewadventures is the same. Always going on about how hard it is to edit four vlogs a week. You chose to do it for monetary purposes, so why then witch and snide that it’s hard going. You could’ve had a wardens job, coz let’s face it, you’re hardly travelling, just moan about finding a spot to park or how expensive it is on a site! The reason you do so many is coz you don’t want to work and want people to support you and your family’s lifestyle 😳🙄😡🤬 and don’t get me started on how chauvinistic he is towards poor Kathryn!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes this! ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ and Steve from field_viewadventures is the same. Always going on about how hard it is to edit four vlogs a week. You chose to do it for monetary purposes, so why then witch and snide that it’s hard going. You could’ve had a wardens job, coz let’s face it, you’re hardly travelling, just moan about finding a spot to park or how expensive it is on a site! The reason you do so many is coz you don’t want to work and want people to support you and your family’s lifestyle 😳🙄😡🤬 and don’t get me started on how chauvinistic he is towards poor Kathryn!!!
Couldn't agree with you more. It seems tome that Kathryn does everything except drive. The toilet was broken so she had to fix it as they only had small rubber gloves, well go and buy some large ones and do it yourself you lazy little s""t, it was the same the other day poor old Kathryn was struggling to put the awning up and he just filmed her.

Reactions: 2
Just discovered this thread but does anyone else watch Those Happy Days? Vanlifers whose relatively new Luton van (with an £11,000 'refurbished' engine) died and now they're hilariously trying to raffle it off while stealth camping (read: homeless and living in the back of a Citroën Berlingo) around Europe. Both vegan and seem to live on bread and olives while trying to find the nearest Starbucks to take a dump so they can really appreciate all their 'freedom'.

Reactions: 9
Just discovered this thread but does anyone else watch Those Happy Days? Vanlifers whose relatively new Luton van (with an £11,000 'refurbished' engine) died and now they're hilariously trying to raffle it off while stealth camping (read: homeless and living in the back of a Citroën Berlingo) around Europe. Both vegan and seem to live on bread and olives while trying to find the nearest Starbucks to take a dump so they can really appreciate all their 'freedom'.
Yes! They've got their own threads on here! They're ghastly aren't they? 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes! They've got their own threads on here! They're ghastly aren't they? 😂

Cheers, glad to see I'm not the only one. Those two have inspired my new-found fear of using public toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How have they made their money? Is it a sign writing business or something like that? They've had that tiny van done up costing a huge amount of money - the whole thing inc price of the van seemed to be about £150k.

I liked this comment under his latest video 😂

View attachment 3003673
I bet they are wishing they'd ID BUZZ off!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Travel Beans are such a pair of whiney schmucks. We want to lose weight, so we might not be able to do as many videos? Huh? What? Sounds like an excuse.

My god. You have a toddler. A toddler who will get bigger, so yeah that VW at the very least won’t hack it. I cannot with these two.

Reactions: 4
Side note, we have a VW T5... we have two children aged 9 and 7. We fit in it absolutely fine?!? And my husband is over 6 foot tall!

Reactions: 2
So the Roaming Bragfords are off to Turkey until September. Which obviously involves buying masses of new stuff.
Just Steve and eldest son for first three weeks then 'Linds' and other children flying to Budapest.
It's funny, in a way I'm jealous as don't have the time or money to do anything like that.

So the Roaming Bragfords are off to Turkey until September. Which obviously involves buying masses of new stuff.
Just Steve and eldest son for first three weeks then 'Linds' and other children flying to Budapest.
It's funny, in a way I'm jealous as don't have the time or money to do anything like that.
Rest assured you wouldn't want to be here in the middle of summer. It's end of June and close to forty degrees right now. She won't be wanting those sweaty leggings for sure. Role on October I say 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to say, isn't it in the grips of a heatwave right now? Guess it's a big country though so might be cooler in the north/mountains.
How far is Budapest from Turkey as that's Hungary?
Surprised the eldest wants to go, the older two boys didn't seem keen on being in the vlogs last year and the youngest just seemed like a spoilt brat who thought he was something amazing. Bit like how his Dad behaves... Don't know what it is but Mr Radford gives me the ick, always feel like he'd be the letchy perv at work who you'd try to avoid.

• Haha
Couldn't agree with you more. It seems tome that Kathryn does everything except drive. The toilet was broken so she had to fix it as they only had small rubber gloves, well go and buy some large ones and do it yourself you lazy little s""t, it was the same the other day poor old Kathryn was struggling to put the awning up and he just filmed her.
Steve must read here because in yesterday’s vlog he made comments about people saying he doesn’t do anything and that he leaves it all to Kathryn!
He then treated her to have her nails done. Good. Keep it up Steve - Kathryn needs to feel appreciated by you more.

Reactions: 1
Rest assured you wouldn't want to be here in the middle of summer. It's end of June and close to forty degrees right now. She won't be wanting those sweaty leggings for sure. Role on October I say 🌞
🤣I don't know about that, last year she wore them non stop on their trip to Morocco she probably sells them off their amazon shop along with their qushons, Dump the legging's Lindsay and use them to keep those qushions extra padded

• Haha