Travel Vloggers and VanLifers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there are seperate threads on each of these channels but who are the worst vanlifers - I can’t quite decide - currently I think it’s a neck and neck race between Those Happy Days and the Travel Trolls - each overdose on click bait titles and are totally inept at what they do. Any other votes - what do you think?
Those Happy Days are the absolute worse, followed by the embarrassing Many Fun Adventures!

Reactions: 4
Naick & Kim - they've shipped their van over to the US/Canada to do the big trip down to Argentina.

You get the edited stuff but they keep enough warts and all stuff in to show it as it is.

Another vote here for the Rolling Rucks as well. Solid, down to earth Welsh family who also show it as it is even when they cock up a bit.
I started watching Naick & Kim when they ran into Tread the Globe in Canada on their travels I’m on a catch up with them but so far I like them.

I agree on the Roaming Radford's, I did watch the summer ones which were interesting, but not bothered since or even to watch the final ones. Find them a bit braggy with their huge Moho and staying in some very expensive sites. Don't mind the mum, but she seems to cook, clean and wash for a load of males who sit about doing what they want. She was even having to do work for their business on holiday. It's the Dad who I don't like, bit smug/smarmy for my liking.
Yes it’s him isn’t it far to smarmy, god forgive me but I also don’t like the children either I’m not a fan of children featuring in vlogs as it is but those boys just seem spoilt rotten.

Those Happy Days are the absolute worse, followed by the embarrassing Many Fun Adventures!
I don't know I think Travel Trolls are the worse, he comes across as quite a horrible little man!

Reactions: 5
Apologies for earlier typos, it was too early for me to engage brain with finger. I meant channels and not chanels lol and Ex Pawers. I watched a bit of the travel trolls after seeing them mentioned here and don’t think I have the space for more disdain right now, 😆 Janine and Liam are enough. Our Van Tales are the channel I’m considering right now. Down to earth couple (sound like they are from Essex). They look like a couple that wouldn’t do van life and this is why I’m intrigued. Have a look and let me know your thoughts please. Agree with comments on the roaming lot, although I think they are all a bit braggy, mum included. I also feel like they feel they are a bit famous in the vanlife community and this also turns me off. I’ll check out others recommendations though, much to my others halves rolling of eyes. I told him buy me a van and I’ll stop watching and start doing 😆🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Apologies for earlier typos, it was too early for me to engage brain with finger. I meant channels and not chanels lol and Ex Pawers. I watched a bit of the travel trolls after seeing them mentioned here and don’t think I have the space for more disdain right now, 😆 Janine and Liam are enough. Our Van Tales are the channel I’m considering right now. Down to earth couple (sound like they are from Essex). They look like a couple that wouldn’t do van life and this is why I’m intrigued. Have a look and let me know your thoughts please. Agree with comments on the roaming lot, although I think they are all a bit braggy, mum included. I also feel like they feel they are a bit famous in the vanlife community and this also turns me off. I’ll check out others recommendations though, much to my others halves rolling of eyes. I told him buy me a van and I’ll stop watching and start doing 😆🤣😂
You go for it, just don't take any advice from the numpties :ROFLMAO:

I've been watching Our Van Tales, I like them, seem like a genuine couple!

Reactions: 1
Loved Jits into the Sun's recent Dolomites vlogs and am about to check out Indigo Traveller after Eamon (from Eamon and Bec) recommended his Sudan vlog in their new video.

I also like Our van tales, here are a few more I like. Adventure van freddie, Field view adventures, Getaway geese, Leaw leave everything and wander, Lou & Sylw, Nathan & Hannah Fullwood, Nic Roams, Professional moochers, Vantastic Adventures, Vantastic, Yorkshire pop top adventures.

Chapter by Chapter are quite interesting although they have abandoned their van in Romania and jetted off to Japan because she got stressed after a few incidents. She is a bit of a whinger but it's a good channel all in all.
Am also enjoying Jammy Gits who are quite new and very young.

I have been watching Jammy Gits too for about 3 weeks or so, I like them. I didn't recognise the name chapter by chapter at first, but knew who you were on about and realised I know them as Philly and Keeley. I remember that they were broken in to and a few weeks back while with lost in transit the van nearly burst into flames. Team Ateem I like too as they get about in a small citroen berlingo.

Anyone else watch Wandering Home? My heart breaks for that girl (Charlie,) but she keeps on pushing through.

• Heart
Travel Beans (or is it Travelling Beans?) are expecting. Be interesting to see how they keep up USA van travel with a baby.
It was a lovely vlog where there share the update, they are a sweet couple.
I've really gone off watching van lifers though, don't know if it's because my own travelling becomes less over the winter months and I'm jealous!

Can someone start a new thread on Travel Trolls please....the old one is now locked as it has had 1000 posts.
Thanks

Reactions: 2
Travel Beans (or is it Travelling Beans?) are expecting. Be interesting to see how they keep up USA van travel with a baby.
It was a lovely vlog where there share the update, they are a sweet couple.
I've really gone off watching van lifers though, don't know if it's because my own travelling becomes less over the winter months and I'm jealous!
I'm really interested to see which direction their channel will take once the baby is born. They got a place to stay and said they won't vlog home life which I'm glad about because there's nothing worse than travel channels turning into family vlogs but surely, they don't expect to be on the road with a newborn. It'll probably take them a few months to settle into their new roles as parents and for Emma to feel comfortable on the road again after giving birth. Especially if they keep that small van that doesn't have running water and a toilet. Maybe they'll film day trips once a week.

I'm really interested to see which direction their channel will take once the baby is born. They got a place to stay and said they won't vlog home life which I'm glad about because there's nothing worse than travel channels turning into family vlogs but surely, they don't expect to be on the road with a newborn. It'll probably take them a few months to settle into their new roles as parents and for Emma to feel comfortable on the road again after giving birth. Especially if they keep that small van that doesn't have running water and a toilet. Maybe they'll film day trips once a week.
Will be interesting won't it?
I think The Newbies were back on the road when their baby was three months old. I guess different people have varying ideas about these things.
Don't think I would want to be doing it in winter with a newborn though.

Anyone else watch Wandering Home? My heart breaks for that girl (Charlie,) but she keeps on pushing through.
Fair play to them for being honest about their struggles both individually and as a couple and for Charlie not to force her way through it and go at her own pace for a while.

Is it just me or are John and Mandy completely boring now?
Used to be a great channel but it's like watching paint dry now.
So much so that I'm not going to bother anymore 😕

Is it just me or are John and Mandy completely boring now?
Used to be a great channel but it's like watching paint dry now.
So much so that I'm not going to bother anymore 😕
I used to watch them but I agree it's become boring,even cooper the dog is gone rip.since they separated its been doing and gloom.

I used to watch them but I agree it's become boring,even cooper the dog is gone rip.since they separated its been doing and gloom.
I was always curious about what happened to Cooper, don't think they ever said and I don't recall him being ill.

Their dog Cooper suddenly died while he was in one of the Scandinavian countries. He was old apparently and just fell off his perch. John seemed very upset at the time. Up and sold the motorhome very quickly thereafter. Their lives have been through a rough patch lately and I wish them well but their channel is no longer very interesting at all.