Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha coco

I'm not saying I don't believe her about the alcohol 😉😉, but to lose weight that quick, she isn't eating. And if she's not careful will get an eating disorder.
Once you go back to eating normal after a starvation diet, the weight piles back on and more besides.
---
Take note Mazzy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Whereabouts

Drop a few more hints about getting new wheels and someone might buy you them you pair of fucking scrotes.
" you are smallering the garden"..... dumb bitch

• Haha

throwlightonliars

Remember when they split up😂Mazzy wanted to sell the van then she went off and left him and he had no where to live🤣🤣Oh it was a joy to watch.....then she came back again(fool) Wish she would get wise to him again and tell him to f@#k off.🙄
---

Thats all he's fit for 🤣🤣
Was that on video? If it is I’ll look for it and have a gander 🙈😂

Paul 223

Watching the old Digger Dan videos, there was one where he showed viewers a plaque he'd received from UK version of the Make a Wish Foundation, for raising £50K. Sorry, I can't remember the name of th charity.

So there was a time when he actually could raise a lot of money for a real charity.
Don't mind him raising money for charity as long as the charity gets it. On the walk he did and raised 10k there's no mention where the money went, no presentation to the ward. Which if he did there would be a video of it.
---
They never did say what happened to the money, never finished the walk either 😡
Would the money be held by the website until it was completed? and if not completed paid back to the donars.

Rosiep2008

What an absolute bitch, sitting there saying oh I’m so sorry for my spelling, then spent the vlog moaning how long the letters are, and constantly sighing that this poor woman’s spelling is terrible! I know you watch our comments mazzy and I want you to know you are a nasty little bitch. You delete all comments from your vlogs that you don’t like or agree with, I actually think you do that so when you look at them it strokes your fat ego (oh look at all my minions that thinks I’m right all the time and agree with everything I say or do) the thing is Mazzy I think a lot of your minions would stick there head in an oven if you told them too as they are clearly as horrible, nasty, fake, selfish, and as self absorbed as you are!!! And don’t make me laugh saying you’re going to look into family members of those letters… you don’t even make the effort to do that with your own children and family members! I used to feel sorry for you for a long time when Dan used to talk to you like shit, you used to be a lot more humble and not a taker like your dick head boyfriend. But im going to be honest with you mazzy, you have gradually turned into a very vile little human. When you did your crap review of the Temu crap and Dan mentioned giving maybe 4 of the lights away, you jumped in before he finished and said “well we will spread them out first and see if I want to keep them” and when Dan announced that you won’t be mentioning names in your thank you’s anymore, you jumped in and said “oh we will still accept super thanks but we just won’t mention your name” and when Dan asked you about weather he should review a cheap or expensive bike you jumped in with “oh but they get a bargain whatever”. I knew some people like myself would be angry with the vlog you done last night with the letters and knew you would delete any comments that didn’t lick your arse, so I was surprised when you did reply to an angry comment and left it in there….only to go on an hour later and see that you had deleted it. Typically Mazzy.
Well said😍 couldn't have put it better myself 😊

I also feel sorry for Mazzy sometimes.
She made good friends with Emma, Lynn and even the Earnshaws but he fu**ed it all up for her.
She never sees her family (not often anyway,) and has no friend to chat with.
At a guess I would say she can't leave him because she has no place to go as maybe her family have tried to tell her he's rotten.
Any of you been here long enough to remember when he did that Land's End to JOG walk to raise money for her father who had been attacked? He never finished it and who knows what happened to the money.
Also Mazzy drove that motorhome and parked it between stints so she is perfectly capable but he has destroyed her confidence in everything.
Sorry for rant but I could go on and on so don't get me started 😅
And the Radfords plus the Rolling Rucks and go to those social events didn't they?

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Mazzy has either given herself cancer from all the fags she smokes or she’s on ozempic. She’s lost about 4 stone I would say looking at her in the blue sun dress.

Sasha coco

You can trust him for 'A good honest reveiw'

(doesn't disclose he's been given the bike for free)
Butler reviewed a gravel bike tonight, admitted I skipped a lot of it, and I don't think he said had been gifted, might have missed it when skipping but I listened to the beginning , must be the bike season 🚲🚲🚲🚲
Wonder if they've conferred, bessie mates that they are😉😉😉

Roofus

I don't even know what you'd need TEN THOUSAND POUNDS for.

Several friends of friends have been stabbed, beaten with hammers and all sorts of horrible things.

None of them got a go fund me for 'comforts they deserve'.

Is it a new thing now that if you're assulted you can start a go fund me and ask for donations for a goal to buy erronerous items?

They know how the internet works being top vloggers not sure why they never showed receipts.

Dopey said he's an accountant or something recently so I would guess they can't be far away it would be fair to just put it to rest and show where the money went.

Last edited:

Sasha coco

@Slimwizard ---- don't forget, she has her hospital bag packed for the ready 😁😁😁

@ChubClubThug ---- that's what I think she's doing. Anyone who can walk round like she does isn't entitled to it. Genuine people who need it don't get it because of the way they assess them. But she's the sort that would get benefits.