Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Just watching their review of Turkey and the hotel, it seems both of them were jewvious about a few things, idiots!

Reactions: 1

Roofus

Oh dear she really has run out of things to film
Scraped right through the bottom of the barrel
---
Is that merchandise for real?
She needs to get herself a decent logo for a start. Why anyone would buy any of that overpriced rubbish is beyond me.
There are no words for what he looks like in those clothes. Hope he's not planning on wearing them here in 🇹🇷
It is there's a link to it on her chan somewhere.

Last edited:

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
It makes me laugh when she says “I’ve cleaned the van from top to bottom but I haven’t done inside the cab yet” what like the bit where the steering wheel is you mean?! It’s not a house mazzy earth to mazzy!!!

• Haha

Paul 223

Has he been wearing his Jimmy Savile gear he was banging on about how good he looked in it. I can't be bothered to watch them.

@Beastboy19 ----- I've not seen the latest slog, but deleto said for the drinks package it was €15 a day and would make back with 3 drinks. He might have negotiated a deal for full AI.
I'd be surprised if Mazzy stuffed her face, she was eating, like a bird when paying in restaurants. I still can't get over that tiny triangle of a toastie(aquarter) and a couple of chips she had and said she feels like she had over eaten. And left the salad.
When she said she'd eaten half a toastie (one small piece of bread) I'm not convinced she did, the little birds could have had some of that. Dan said he was still feeding the birds but he didn't have bread, only Mazzy. That's someone with a problem.
Not eating enough affects everything, even your hair falling and thinning out.
She is eating like someone with bariatric surgery history, people who have had that surgery eat exactly the same amounts, did she have this done?

throwlightonliars

Don't you have to show a council tax bill for the area to be able to sign up with a gp, I'm not sure?
when I moved a couple of years ago, i just gave my address to make sure you're in the catchment area - pretty sure there wasn't proof of address but different GPs might have different rules ....