Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
When Dan was ranting about trolls online a while ago, he kept referring to a video that was made about them, spreading lies? Does anyone know what the video was posted on and what it was about?
Think it’s mentioned in Thread 2 if you go on that one and click on ‘most liked posts’.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Roy_S

So for some unknown reason they've decided they need four nights in Birmingham in a smelly, dirty, sticky room with no kettle and no bidet to demo for (wait for it) £150 a night :ROFLMAO:

Why?

Sounds like Neil gave them a lift to the station but wasn't filmed.

Roofus

He tried to get around the e-bikes and tax by saying he’s got a new tax year and so smashing the reviews.

He probably pockets all that money and never tells the tax man… let’s be honest.

He will not be able to prove he has the income to rent a house as he said in tonight’s blog, on 4 months of selling e-bikes.
1712949816263.png

2nd hand e-bikes.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’m sure she said ages ago that she was on medication that affected her speech.
She said her and her twin were born with some sort of parasite that affects their vision too. I believe their mother passed it on to them during pregnancy.
I think she said she knows when she is going to have a flare up because it messes up her speech and sight.
Sorry I know that doesn’t sound very scientific, I’m just posting roughly what Mazzy said rather than any medical facts.
I assume she means toxoplasmosis.

Reactions: 2

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
So rude! It says all over internet, nuts shouldn’t be given whole to ducks, they are fine if crushed however because otherwise they will be eaten whole and cause problems.

Attachments

• Wow

AgeingAndrewTL

I endured the ‘Onolidi’ video, well, OK, I fell asleep during it and had to watch it twice, and then I forgot to add a ‘thumbs down’. Grrr.

Anyway, Bozo Dan was visibly disturbed, even agitated, during the video. I’d love to know what has happened there.

Mazzy reinforcing her role as "skivvy" in delivering his beer when he shouts for it!

I had to laugh about his “business opportunity” for camp site wardens. They could clean his toilet cassette for £4 on a dry day or £5 on a wet day. The lazy twat has sod all to do and is even trying to off load the one job a month he does!.

Roofus

I'm sure head office would be interested to know people are coming on site and snoop around people's caravans.
Maybe the site needs a 24/7 security guard, and that would be all down to the celebrities the Travel trolls 😂😂😂
Maybe he's caught someone coming onto his pitch dumping all the crap he has lying around.
Have I missed something?

Judy5cents

Watching the old Digger Dan videos, there was one where he showed viewers a plaque he'd received from UK version of the Make a Wish Foundation, for raising £50K. Sorry, I can't remember the name of th charity.

So there was a time when he actually could raise a lot of money for a real charity.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Of course he's going to wear that getup in Turkey , that's his new look don't you know!
He'll be too bloody hot for a start. Not sure but I think they are going to Alanya or Antalya (she did say it began with A,) but they won't leave the hotel anyway so it probably doesn't matter. I lived and worked in Alanya for twelve years but sadly the other side of the country now so no in the wild shots 😔