Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paul 223

It's her lowest watched video, even her loyal fans won't watch it 3.3k views she normally gets 4/5k views. But the haters will get the blame.

Reactions: 7

Whereabouts

I wondered what people were on about with the clothes...I thought well its only sweatshirt and jeans nothing wrong there...cut to next day....what a cunt he looks😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Roy_S

Noticed they both complained about having small heads when struggling to find hats to fit...

Commensurate with brain size I guess?

Lurker232323

In my humble opinion a mother not being the main parent or not having her kids live with them is the biggest red flag a woman can possibly have.
Mother of three younguns now. I cannot imagine my day completely saturated in hugs from my kids.
Never mind not speaking about them, talking TO them or just wanting to see them. I just can’t fathom a life where it’s not about my kids.
Mazzy should be ashamed of herself. 2k each for a holiday and they probably wouldn’t spend that on their kids in 5 years.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Wild fires in Pathos at moment. Think it's under control now but here in Turkey the fire engines are out every other day to random fires. It is exceptionally hot, above normal average for this time of year.
Can't wait to see Mazzy in those hair extensions in 40c plus degrees.
Just took my coffee out on balcony and had to come in, it's like a furnace our there.

• Haha
Sorry but laughed so hard at the comment on here by soneone saying Mazzy looks like a blown up sex doll...lol lol lol
Anyone know what hotel resort they staying at? Because way they are filming the other guests is wrong, if I was staying there I'd be pissed that my face and family faces ended up being gauped at by 1000s of youtube viewers without my permission, I feel like emailing their resort hotel and making a complaint...

Paul 223

It says a lot JP has 6000 subs and gets 155 comments but replys to most.
TT has 40k subs and gets 65 comments but to lazy to reply unless it's a one word answer, if it's your business put some effort in.

Sasha coco

I don’t think questioning if she’s actually a size 10 is body shaming 🤔 she looks more like a size 14 to me !
No it's not body shaming, if peepul want to say they are smaller than they are, and put it out there, expect to have it questioned. It's that simple. Don't mention sizes and it won't be questioned. (Like a certain pair of magic jeans)
And, what makes them think it's ok to film people out having a meal or walking about the hotel and at the buffet counters. They are private people on holiday who don't want the world seeing them. It's a good job I'm not there or that camera would be no more.
I hope Puddleduck takes one for the team and goes on a mission 🌞🌞🌞

• Heart

Roy_S

Big Bad Dan! This clown couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag let alone ward off belligerent muggers!

448460018_3734292283500275_1673029127939009648_n.png

throwlightonliars

She’s looking even thinner! She never mentions what food she’s having and only cooks for Dan. No wonder she now checks the comments before posting them as I bet she’s getting concern about her weight loss. I do think she must be taking some weight loss drug as only a few months ago she was really struggling to lose anything.

I think Mazzy must love talking to her camera as it must be her best friend as otherwise she only has dickhead Dan to talk to !
@Suzesnooze - yes I think the same! i've said previously that Im calling Ozempic - she's very secretive about what she eats and on the rare time she ate on holiday it was small portions and not that often either. As you say you don't go from struggling for a long time to lose it and then suddenly you've lost a lot of weight! 🤷‍♀️

If they use them as content they can write them off as a business expense. They wont be doing this if they didn’t have a financial gain from it.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Mazzy knew how it was coming across she tried to say there's nothing wrong with it but dickhead Dan kept digging. He's a pig

• Angry
How did these pair of weirdos meet? How did Mazzy have her own house? They are like a social experiment. I did try watching some of the older vlogs and jesus christ they've both aged 😳 that's all the boozing and being out in all weathers I guess
They met through his previous channel, deep digger Dan, she was a subscriber.
---
OK, Got a theory Ya"all, TT have said they got huge announcement in tomorrow vlog, and over on mazzy channels she's been washing all Oliday clothes and sticking em back in dis suitcase ( are you following me still? Hope so) so.....I'm reading between lines here and analysing..I reckon they got a "FREE" oliday, given by the manager of that turkey hotel they were just at, because Dan said he, the manager came over to them and said he had been watching their channel content etc...and Dan said how they all got on with him, such lovely man blah blah etc. This is my theory...

Last edited:
  • Wow

puddleduck

VIP Member
Is it hundred percent confirmed they are off that site at end of season?
Bet the van will be on the market soon then.
What's he going to make vlogs about from a house?
Most of us here only watch for the upcoming disasters.
Maybe he's going back to racehorse training 🤔 - professional don't you know.

• Haha

throwlightonliars

Dan looks ill and drained lately, mentally and physically. I think his lifestyle of being on the road, begging is catching up with him. He can have all the donations and free gifts, but it cannot replace a steady lifestyle free of addiction.
@ChubClubThug 💯 - one meal a day, poor quality food, smoking and drinking constantly is really showing on them both. Dan looks dreadful, haggard and tired and Mazzy looks dehydrated to me - up close her skin looks very dry. The chicken strips, salad and fags might be good for weight loss but dreadful health wise. 🤷‍♀️