Travel Trolls TV #3 what will they see? Donations and gifts from a pensioner but never one from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Bo Selecta packed for hospital but she's not going to hospital 🤔 did I get that right??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Bo Selecta packed for hospital but she's not going to hospital 🤔 did I get that right??
🤣 anything for content! Apparently when they were at Dan’s Mum’s recently his Mum mentioned she had one ‘just in case’ so Mazzy decided to have one too 🤦‍♀️ Bit of a difference when his Mum is probably in her 70’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣 anything for content! Apparently when they were at Dan’s Mum’s recently his Mum mentioned she had one ‘just in case’ so Mazzy decided to have one too 🤦‍♀️ Bit of a difference when his Mum is probably in her 70’s!
Clickbait title then!

My Dad had frequent hospital stays but he never packed a bag “just in case.”

Reactions: 5
Hes such a **** comparing people that work 8 to 5 with him doing reviews .Hes a lazy dishonest piece of work

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.