Travel Trolls TV #3 what will they see? Donations and gifts from a pensioner but never one from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish people would stop throwing around the "on the spectrum" phrase..it's 2024 ffs šŸ™„
Dan and Mazzys followers donā€™t realise itā€™s 2024.. they still refer to travellers as p***ys, so donā€™t expect miracles if you follow them! Keep your expectations low!

Reactions: 5
remember Mazzy said the P word too
Yes Dan and Mazzy are always saying racist and not politically correct things themselvesā€¦. On the spectrum is something Dan would definitely say. Itā€™s just a way of saying Autistic but trying to make it ā€œamusingā€ I think

I understand this is upsetting for people with autism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes Dan and Mazzy are always saying racist and not politically correct things themselvesā€¦. On the spectrum is something Dan would definitely say. Itā€™s just a way of saying Autistic but trying to make it ā€œamusingā€ I think
It's when people use autism as an insult, it makes me angry. Calling it "on the spectrum" doesn't make it better. Just one of my bugbears, I'll stop now before I start ranting šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does Bo selector refer to herself in the third person constantly?

Screenshot 2024-03-27 195646.png

Reactions: 4
So no more reviews there they are tonight reviewing temu all free all a load of rubbish omg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just been watching Rob & Lynn on Tours Q&A and someone asked them if they were still in touch with the Travel Trolls.
Lynn answered ā€œIn a word - no!ā€
I wonder what happened there then? Although Iā€™m unsure if they were great friends were they? Again, before my time.
Something big happened at the Warner show in Malvern between them all, I was there and both had left before 10am on the Sunday which was odd because the trolls left a pitch that was paid for and went wild camping. Rumour has it Dan was pissed and was getting a little bit frisky with Lyn.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Something big happened at the Warner show in Malvern between them all, I was there and both had left before 10am on the Sunday which was odd because the trolls left a pitch that was paid for and went wild camping. Rumour has it Dan was pissed and was getting a little bit frisky with Lyn.
Which year was this?
If thatā€™s true, yes I can imagine Dan running away, Robā€™s a big bloke! šŸ˜†

So have you ā€œmetā€ any of the van YouTubers? Would love to know if any are like their on screen personas.

Reactions: 2
Wish people would stop throwing around the "on the spectrum" phrase..it's 2024 ffs šŸ™„
Calm down calm down
---

I understand this is upsetting for people with autism.
No one should come here if they get touchy about phrases or labels....go to a pc site and be nice if they don't like it
---
It's when people use autism as an insult, it makes me angry. Calling it "on the spectrum" doesn't make it better. Just one of my bugbears, I'll stop now before I start ranting šŸ¤£
Yes please stop....or duck off somewhere else....sorry for swearing I have tourettes
---
Why does Bo selector refer to herself in the third person constantly?

View attachment 2840690
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£people on the spectrum do that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Calm down calm down
---

No one should come here if they get touchy about phrases or labels....go to a pc site and be nice if they don't like it
---

Yes please stop....or duck off somewhere else....sorry for swearing I have tourettes
---

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£people on the spectrum do that
Sounds like you're a lot more triggered than me...why don't you calm yourself down šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Thereā€™s room for all sorts of opinions on tattle. No one should tell some one else to duck off to another site ā€œif they donā€™t like itā€ If you disagree with something you are entitled to give your own.

Tattle isnā€™t a place to come if you are easily offended though I supposeā€¦ there was a woman kicking right off in another thread because someone asked about infertility. She went mental saying she had fertility issues. Doesnā€™t mean people canā€™t talk about it.

Tattle is attracting the wokerati maybe, but then people canā€™t carry on like Jim Davidson and Roy Chubby Brown either! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Mazzy is getting fed up of living in the van, she would dearly love a house.

So no more reviews there they are tonight reviewing temu all free all a load of rubbish omg
Dan bought that vinyl stuff for the doors. Mazzy said itā€™s to cover up their mould problem. Dan rushed in and said no we donā€™t have a mould problem anymore, itā€™s fixed. Itā€™s just to cover up the marks it left!

Hmm, I guess they are prepping the van to sell so suddenly there are no longer any problemsā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dan bought that vinyl stuff for the doors. Mazzy said itā€™s to cover up their mould problem. Dan rushed in and said no we donā€™t have a mould problem anymore, itā€™s fixed. Itā€™s just to cover up the marks it left!

Hmm, I guess they are prepping the van to sell so suddenly there are no longer any problemsā€¦
Imagine buying a buying it and realising you've bought the mildew machine.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.