Travel Trolls TV #3 what will they see? Donations and gifts from a pensioner but never one from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread.
Just noticed that some of the vlogs are coming up as members only now 🙆‍♀️
How low can they go???
Perfect way to f*ck people off and send their channel into oblivion.
Just want to say that I am sure most of us here are not bothered because there are far superior channels out there to watch.
But .... there are a lot of maybe older, lonely or vulnerable people out there who possibly look forward to the bit of company they get from watching them.
Totally disgusted and hope they rot in he'll.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for new thread.
Just noticed that some of the vlogs are coming up as members only now 🙆‍♀️
How low can they go???
Perfect way to f*ck people off and send their channel into oblivion.
Just want to say that I am sure most of us here are not bothered because there are far superior channels out there to watch.
But .... there are a lot of maybe older, lonely or vulnerable people out there who possibly look forward to the bit of company they get from watching them.
Totally disgusted and hope they rot in he'll.
Which have been set to members only, they all seem to still be up on youtube?

Or is this another tier of subscriptions that I've missed?

Reactions: 3
Which have been set to members only, they all seem to still be up on youtube?

Or is this another tier of subscriptions that I've missed?
Mostly Mazzy cooking ones I noticed, but he could of read here and changed it back.
I don't know how to screenshot or I would post it.
Off to have a look again 😃

Reactions: 3
Peak narcissism...

wow.png

"The Cheeky Monkeys On Tour selection stems from the Travel Trolls bedding that Dan was so proud of and Mazzy was so adamant must go. Rather than letting the Cheeky Monkeys disappear forever Dan revived them with this unique clothing range."

I'm not sure if it's just me but the way they constantly refer to themselves in the 3rd person is jarring as fck.

Reactions: 2
Just watching the storm vlog !!! And Mazzy phrase is " it's ridickulus " instead of the word ridiculous . Dear god it's so infuriating I know I am a grumpy old got but flipping heck !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the storm vlog !!! And Mazzy phrase is " it's ridickulus " instead of the word ridiculous . Dear god it's so infuriating I know I am a grumpy old got but flipping heck !!
I think she's very simple to say the least, somebody really need to teach her that its 'this morning' and not DISMORNUNN.

She was talking about writing a cookbook but I really think she needs to grasp her ABC's before branching out 😬

coloring-books-for-toddlers-abc-alphabet.png

• Haha
They are clearly struggling now with the 3 channels. She is dragging out 3 vlogs taken over 1 day which consist of her cleaning and what they are having for dinner. She’s even putting in content that had been used for a travel trolls vlog and footage from dans review of the e bike. There were lots of the same footage in both travel trolls and her Mazzy x video, I think that’s a cheek when they are asking for super thanks and patrons but putting no real effort into content. The way Mazzy speaks absolutely infuriates me too Roofus and Jonni1. She can’t decide whether she is posh or she’s from east London and is some cockney queen. I can’t work her out but I’m convinced she’s been on different tablets during her time with knob head. Now I have no problem with people having to take medication for depression and anxiety but she takes things to extreme with the big act she puts on. Go back to when she brought the van, she talks like a little girl/baby. The footage of her when she went to meet him when he was doing the walk from John o groats to lands end…. All she does is giggle and laugh but in this high pitched child like way, she acts so strange that’s it’s uncomfortable to watch. Even though she was shy in the early days, which obviously she got over, the strange high pitched voice stayed and she only really stopped doing that about a year ago. My partner even questioned how Dan could find that a “normal” grown adult with children could act and speak in such a child like way, how could Dan look at her like an adult as she really did act vulnerable, needy and silly. It’s very very strange, and now if you look at a few of the last blogs, like the one where frugal Stu gave her the tea towel, all of a sudden she talks like she’s a cockney bird 🤣. Please can anyone else tell me they haven’t noticed this as it drives me nuts 🤪

Reactions: 7
She's also getting a bit passive aggressive with some of her comments don't you think?
Just a question as am bewildered - who lives in a campervan and buys a hundred pounds worth of jumpers in summer? She has nowhere to put them, they are thrown all over the place.
They both have a serious spending addiction and that's fine but I would think they would be better saving their money for the time when they need more permanent accommodation.

It looks like they may have found their permanent accommodation! Didn't twit face say they had been spoken to about staying on their plot over Winter too! I don't think they are going to be doing any motorhome travelling anytime soon [unless it's now to prove us wrong] and it will only be holidays abroad.

Reactions: 6
She's also getting a bit passive aggressive with some of her comments don't you think?
Just a question as am bewildered - who lives in a campervan and buys a hundred pounds worth of jumpers in summer? She has nowhere to put them, they are thrown all over the place.
They both have a serious spending addiction and that's fine but I would think they would be better saving their money for the time when they need more permanent accommodation.
I totally agree puddleduck, she contradicts herself all the time. When she brought them jumpers(which she kept repeating they wasn’t the colours she ordered, which means she won’t wear them and won’t send them back so that’s another massive waste of money) she kept repeating she can’t stand the cold, then as soon as the weather warmed up she moaned about how hot it was and said she can’t stand being too warm! Then she mentioned she ordered a load of blazers(she wore a pink one on the vlog when they left the campsite the other day, it looked like it didn’t fit her properly and she obviously wasn’t happy with it as she didn’t show it off at all like she does with all her other purchases) so another complete waste of money. I don’t think she has thought about what would happen if there are ever problems with her motorhome, because I could probably put my life on it that Dan wouldn’t stick around to help. He would run straight home to mummy and wouldn’t give her a second thought. She’s given up everything for him and I think she’s going to find out later what a huge mistake that was.

I have a theory that they making this new painful to watch content and at some point will say they are too skint to go anywhere hoping for some big donations to roll in to pay (on top of everything else) for some trips out.

That's my theory anyway, even moron mazzy can't think people want to watch her steam clean their pit for the 3rd video on the trot.

Reactions: 6
I have a theory that they making this new painful to watch content and at some point will say they are too skint to go anywhere hoping for some big donations to roll in to pay (on top of everything else) for some trips out.

That's my theory anyway, even moron mazzy can't think people want to watch her steam clean their pit for the 3rd video on the trot.
Oh my goodness Roofus I was going to say exactly the same thing…. How desperate was that vlog…. I said in my last post that it’s just cleaning and tit dinner prep and hey what a surprise tonight…17 painful minutes of cleaning the same fridge she did 3 days ago and the heating up of another disgusting takeaway 🤢 How many more vlogs like this? And your defo onto something with your theory….the begging is coming! And Dans off into the same bush to film the same crap that he has done for every vlog so far 🥱

just watching the comments on here now - not clicked on their channels at all.
The look on Dan's face when she announced she was going to get a vindaloo (knowing he has to pour out the toilet)

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

The comments here are 300% more interesting than watching moron mazzy cleaning their filth box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just enjoy reading comments now, they are more interesting. I've not watched a video for ages. I think this viewer will be blocked 😂👍
I rarely get to see comments like these they must delete them so fast :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad other people are suggesting she takes english lessons😆

Reactions: 2
Look at how rude Dan is, he has a brand new channel so you would think if any one was asking questions about his trail cam stuff he would be more then happy to help. This was about an actual product that Dan had been sent for free by a company, a viewer was asking if Dan had a link to it, maybe the viewer was asking because he thought Dan might get a small payment from the company for sharing a link with his viewers and the more viewers that use the link to buy the products the bigger payment for Dan. I hope the company see the reply Dan gave and how rude he was. I will certainly email the company and let them know! Manners cost nothing Dan!
IMG_5824.png

Reactions: 4
Look at how rude Dan is, he has a brand new channel so you would think if any one was asking questions about his trail cam stuff he would be more then happy to help. This was about an actual product that Dan had been sent for free by a company, a viewer was asking if Dan had a link to it, maybe the viewer was asking because he thought Dan might get a small payment from the company for sharing a link with his viewers and the more viewers that use the link to buy the products the bigger payment for Dan. I hope the company see the reply Dan gave and how rude he was. I will certainly email the company and let them know! Manners cost nothing Dan!View attachment 2259482
That's because he doesn't take any notice about what he's reviewing only reads what's on the box. Have you ever seen him do any real life reviews.
Taking a bike on a 20 mile ride up hill off road.
Running a power bank to it's full capacity and down to empty then recharge times.
Just saying what supplier want to hear.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.