Travel Trolls TV #3 what will they see? Donations and gifts from a pensioner but never one from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ancestry came back 83% Irish and her dad’s was 100% Irish apparently so whoever said they think she’s from a traveller family may well be right.
I didn’t think anyone ever got 100% in those tests, usually there’s a small percentage of a different nationality in there.

Reactions: 4
Her ancestry came back 83% Irish and her dad’s was 100% Irish apparently so whoever said they think she’s from a traveller family may well be right.
I didn’t think anyone ever got 100% in those tests, usually there’s a small percentage of a different nationality in there.
Do you think that could be a sign of parents being related?

🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve said I think she’s from a traveller family. It’s how she pronounces certain words. Plus she loves to cook and clean for her man!

Reactions: 3
I’ve said I think she’s from a traveller family. It’s how she pronounces certain words. Plus she loves to cook and clean for her man!
Normally those travellers have gorgeous static trailers though...

As I recall she did have a static which she sold in order to purchase the van.

Reactions: 1
I’m not saying she’s a traveller but that she’s from a traveller family. Plus some of them do leave and abandon the lifestyle. Maybe her Mum was a traveller who ran off with her non traveller Dad?!

I do recall a vlog they did in Ireland when they went to where she grew up in Kilrush and she pointed out the house and her school but it’s definitely her pronunciation of certain words that makes her sound like she has traveller in her.

Your doing it all wrong @Telly Fanatic you want to get him cooking and cleaning for you!

I agree @Suzesnooze she definitely does traveller things… constantly cleaning the Moho and saying “gellit” and “it tis what it tis”

Reactions: 1
If she is from traveller stock? why would she hide it? is she ashamed?
Well we can’t be 100% 💯 sure obviously. If she is she does hide it except for when she accidentally says things like “P***y wash “ the other day. Traveller terms that she uses.
---
Does anyone know how to start a new thread? Or want to do one? 😂

So should every man that left his children not been seen in public either?

Yes it’s a fact that she’s no longer looking after her children but saying she shouldn’t show her face in public is a tad extreme don’t you think?
This thread isn't about men leaving thier kids though is it, it's about the Travel trolls, People have said very similar about Dan here too, why haven't you said anything about that?
---
If their kids watch the videos saying how lovely it is to see other people's children as in the latest video and when they saw the Rucks the other week. They must wonder why they don't want to be part of their family, definitely will affect them when they are older.
Exactly, yet according to some in here we shouldn't be shaming them as its extreme to do so , when in fact it's mazzy doing this caranage to her own children! There is something way more worse when a mother leaves her own children to a father, speaking as a mother myself, a mother carries the child and births the child, there's a incredible huge strong bond between mother and infant, well should be, so it's hard to even conceive of the idea of abandonedment , thats a biological fact, nothing to do with some feminist opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This thread isn't about men leaving thier kids though is it, it's about the Travel trolls, People have said very similar about Dan here too, why haven't you said anything about that?
---

Exactly, yet according to some in here we shouldn't be shaming them as its extreme to do so , when in fact it's mazzy doing this caranage to her own children! There is something way more worse when a mother leaves her own children to a father, speaking as a mother myself, a mother carries the child and births the child, there's a incredible huge strong bond between mother and infant, well should be, so it's hard to even conceive of the idea of abandonedment , thats a biological fact, nothing to do with some feminist opinion.
Tbh I wasn’t aware Dan had any children when I wrote that because I’ve only just caught up on the previous threads.
I was surprised because they’re never mentioned at all, although perhaps they were in previous videos, plus as far as I’m aware no one has said he should be ashamed show his face in public.

Just been watching Rob & Lynn on Tours Q&A and someone asked them if they were still in touch with the Travel Trolls.
Lynn answered “In a word - no!”
I wonder what happened there then? Although I’m unsure if they were great friends were they? Again, before my time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.