Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps telling dolly she's proud of her. Yep, thanks dolly for bringing me in about 8k. In one of her lives she said dolly weren't pregnant, and that weren't so long ago. I'm unsure how long dogs are pregnant for. Holly is just seeing money signs in her eyes, but will still probably ask for money for her transition

Urrgh so many people offering to get her food cos she's been up all night.

Telling people to breed their dogs as they would be worth loads of money.. While she rubs her fingers together. Someone mentioned its not about the money. Holly back tracks herself 'course it's not about the money.'
duck off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Holly and jake are having a bit of beef on live. Jake calling Holly a liar because she claimed she got her dogs checked once a month, but unaware she's pregnant. Holly is avoiding the question to answer. Holly said a professional vet missed the pregnancy.. Holly is full of tit.

Reactions: 2
Acting like it was a ‘surprise’! They obviously have an entire male and an unstated witch, I know Holly is a little confused about gender etc - but, of course it’s no ‘surprise’

Chaching!!
I totally agree - last night holly was openly bragging that a litter of puppies 'would be my whole face sorted' (£21k apparently) and that all the puppy money is going to her transition.. The same dog that was having pups was also apparently a rescue who was badly treated, bred too early and won't lie down due to fear, it just all feels so wrong in terms of welfare and the fact they clearly are only breeding for the dollar. Fancy breeding a dog in their circumstances anyway, let alone a dog that has suffered breeding related trauma. Holly lies so so much, always begging for money and yet is always spending. I wonder If they have pet insurance for their seven dogs.. I dont think so somehow. The way she talks about now of the dogs, Phil, as well is absolutely disgusting.

Also I feel that there's been some time recently where holly has been quite derogatory towards women - last night was another example where there was two others on her live with her - ALL people who cannot biologically give birth as well I might add - who were sat around making disgusting childish comments about the state of 'downstairs' when women have given birth, how women who have a c-section don't bond with their babies and other bs, not to mention her language. I don't care whether holly is now a trans women or not, she is not the authority on women's issues, and its pretty odd that she is so misogynistic towards her so called preferred gender.

I cant believe how many minions she seems to be garnering that just defend everything she does and says, madness! She is so full of tit.

Holly and jake are having a bit of beef on live. Jake calling Holly a liar because she claimed she got her dogs checked once a month, but unaware she's pregnant. Holly is avoiding the question to answer. Holly said a professional vet missed the pregnancy.. Holly is full of tit.
Omg just had a look at this now and Jake is calling holly out on asking for rent.. ill get the popcorn :LOL:

*edit to say I was blocked by holly for agreeing with another commenter that shouting and screaming at a dog is not ok 🥴

Holly saying that (begins rent!) is 'what the community is for' :rolleyes: just WOW

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree - last night holly was openly bragging that a litter of puppies 'would be my whole face sorted' (£21k apparently) and that all the puppy money is going to her transition.. The same dog that was having pups was also apparently a rescue who was badly treated, bred too early and won't lie down due to fear, it just all feels so wrong in terms of welfare and the fact they clearly are only breeding for the dollar. Fancy breeding a dog in their circumstances anyway, let alone a dog that has suffered breeding related trauma. Holly lies so so much, always begging for money and yet is always spending. I wonder If they have pet insurance for their seven dogs.. I dont think so somehow. The way she talks about now of the dogs, Phil, as well is absolutely disgusting.

Also I feel that there's been some time recently where holly has been quite derogatory towards women - last night was another example where there was two others on her live with her - ALL people who cannot biologically give birth as well I might add - who were sat around making disgusting childish comments about the state of 'downstairs' when women have given birth, how women who have a c-section don't bond with their babies and other bs, not to mention her language. I don't care whether holly is now a trans women or not, she is not the authority on women's issues, and its pretty odd that she is so misogynistic towards her so called preferred gender.

I cant believe how many minions she seems to be garnering that just defend everything she does and says, madness! She is so full of tit.

Omg just had a look at this now and Jake is calling holly out on asking for rent.. ill get the popcorn :LOL:

Holly saying that (begins rent!) is 'what the community is for' :rolleyes: just WOW
Its been my drama all day.. I don't wanna do school run. I might have to leave them there. 😂

Oh jesus.. Holly is a bit emotional today. Apologising to jake for the beef they had.. Appologing to jess saying she will have someone better than her, then ended the live.

Last edited:
Its been my drama all day.. I don't wanna do school run. I might have to leave them there. 😂

Oh jesus.. Holly is a bit emotional today. Apologising to jake for the beef they had.. Appologing to jess saying she will have someone better than her, then ended the live.
yeah its pretty much chaos today however I do feel that tiktok and social media in general is not the place for anyone who is genuinely struggling with mental health.. especially not 24/7..
However I just dont feel she helps herself some days at all with the things she says. She was smoking a j round the dogs earlier and regular fags and people just said, please dont smoke near the pups and mum. The money situation is a joke - people on there now saying they'll buy her shoes, bags and make up and nail stuff for xmas! and that was all from one person. I find it so strange that people can give money and gifts to random strangers they see on a screen who really could be anyone :confused:

😂 hope you were able to tear yourself away lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The dog has had 3 puppies and Holly doesn’t seem to know what to do.
If anyone says anything in the comments her followers shoot them down and say ‘she knows what she’s doing’
I hope those puppies survive

The dog has had 3 puppies and Holly doesn’t seem to know what to do.
If anyone says anything in the comments her followers shoot them down and say ‘she knows what she’s doing’
I hope those puppies survive
its a joke - she gives anyone who dare say anything a load of aggro or blocks you. I was blocked for disagreeing that it was fine to smoke right next to the puppies and for saying that they should probably seek vet advice.

She's so aggressive and I do think they're attention seeking tonight with the things she says. She apparently has two horses and has done animal husbandry at college, plus been a landlord and sold a building company as someone pointed out 😂

• Haha
its a joke - she gives anyone who dare say anything a load of aggro or blocks you. I was blocked for disagreeing that it was fine to smoke right next to the puppies and for saying that they should probably seek vet advice.

She's so aggressive and I do think they're attention seeking tonight with the things she says. She apparently has two horses and has done animal husbandry at college, plus been a landlord and sold a building company as someone pointed out 😂
I've seen so many lies come out today.. The horse situation for a start. Also she claimed a month ago she claimed she never used a filter and her teeth are so white as she looks after the ones what are left. Then admitted today she only used that filter as it made her feel better. I'm glad jake pulled her up on her lies. I don't like him either but it's about time someone mentioned she was a beg.

I've defended her in the past but I am worried for those pups. I hope she moves them to a bigger box.
She left them alone today.
Does anyone else think she's a compulsive liar and does it for attention? And when she cries on live its purely for attention

Reactions: 4
I've seen so many lies come out today.. The horse situation for a start. Also she claimed a month ago she claimed she never used a filter and her teeth are so white as she looks after the ones what are left. Then admitted today she only used that filter as it made her feel better. I'm glad jake pulled her up on her lies. I don't like him either but it's about time someone mentioned she was a beg.

Love your running commentary of what's going on and the updates lol. They crack me up. I don't get chance to watch much at the minute so loving the running updates.

What account has she been using?

Let's not forget she is a qualified chef and worked in hotels all over in charge of huge kitchens and bars. 🤣🤣

• Haha
yeah it was refreshing to see Jake tackle her directly and not just placate her as tends to happen, it was interesting that she was all mouthy but then did a total 180 and had to apologise. I did feel that the tears on camera etc and the self pity stuff was a bit of a attention seeking thing. I am not saying she doesn't struggle but she doesn't help herself sometimes

Ah thats what the filter comments were about, I didn't get it at the time!

Love your running commentary of what's going on and the updates lol. They crack me up. I don't get chance to watch much at the minute so loving the running updates.

What account has she been using?

Let's not forget she is a qualified chef and worked in hotels all over in charge of huge kitchens and bars. 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE

I didn't know about the chef thing as well, her CV must be insane 😂

The account she was live on today was @tranlesholly (Holly_Stanley4)

she seems to have a few accounts not sure why (maybe to maximise the ££ begging lol) but this is the one I got myself banned from today 😂

Last edited:
yeah it was refreshing to see Jake tackle her directly and not just placate her as tends to happen, it was interesting that she was all mouthy but then did a total 180 and had to apologise. I did feel that the tears on camera etc and the self pity stuff was a bit of a attention seeking thing. I am not saying she doesn't struggle but she doesn't help herself sometimes

Yes! I think she realised that jake was right and then was like we will call it a day. Came off live crying then dueled him again to say sorry. She's full of tit.. Today has just been enough for me to realise how full of tit she was. Too think when I found her account I really loved her, she was a breath of fresh air, now I can just see nothing but lies pour out of her mouth. Most of jakes followers was addressing Holly with the wrong pronouns.. I didn't like that. One woman chirped up calling her a man, jake said stop. She went I'm part of the trans community I wouldn't even address that correctly. Now I thought that was really rude. Jas had his 2 pence in as usual, basicilly repeating what jake said in the comments. I really do think today dolly needed to be taken to the vets, you could see she was in distress :(

What I do when kids are at school, sit on my fat arse and watch tiktok. Although I've found myself running to tattle to discuss. I need to lay off. 🤣

Yes! I think she realised that jake was right and then was like we will call it a day. Came off live crying then dueled him again to say sorry. She's full of tit.. Today has just been enough for me to realise how full of tit she was. Too think when I found her account I really loved her, she was a breath of fresh air, now I can just see nothing but lies pour out of her mouth. Most of jakes followers was addressing Holly with the wrong pronouns.. I didn't like that. One woman chirped up calling her a man, jake said stop. She went I'm part of the trans community I wouldn't even address that correctly. Now I thought that was really rude. Jas had his 2 pence in as usual, basicilly repeating what jake said in the comments. I really do think today dolly needed to be taken to the vets, you could see she was in distress :(
yeah same, at first I didn't mind her, didn't really take a lot of notice but then she kept popping up on my fyi and the aggression and constantly shouting people down I didn't like. She kinda reminds me if one of a 'Trevor Tensheds' type person - if you've been to Tenerife, they've been to Elevenerife 😂

Dolly needed a vet and, as others were saying, possibly a c-section but off holly had that bloke on - a DOG TRAINER - who apparently was pretty much a vet anyway so can everyone shut up, ridiculous! They also said the whelping box etc won't be here till Thursday, they are totally unprepared and im sorry but in my eyes are little more than a backyard breeder doing for the money :cautious:

yeah same, at first I didn't mind her, didn't really take a lot of notice but then she kept popping up on my fyi and the aggression and constantly shouting people down I didn't like. She kinda reminds me if one of a 'Trevor Tensheds' type person - if you've been to Tenerife, they've been to Elevenerife 😂

Dolly needed a vet and, as others were saying, possibly a c-section but off holly had that bloke on - a DOG TRAINER - who apparently was pretty much a vet anyway so can everyone shut up, ridiculous! They also said the whelping box etc won't be here till Thursday, they are totally unprepared and im sorry but in my eyes are little more than a backyard breeder doing for the money :cautious:
She contracted herself so many time.. Cage was arriving in a hour now in a few days. Dolly goes to the vet every 1 month, but not been for 2 months cos she's broken her leg. Holly your legs been broken for a few weeks now. Told another user to breed their dog, then said it ain't about money.. When all she's been taking about was how much money she can get.. And this legally binding contract she will draw up with someone who buys her. They ain't allowed to breed her, if they do they pay a extra £500. Honestly I've never heard so much tit. She's close to a blue tick apperently.. And said she's been on tvs etc.. I heard her mention her dead name, and did some googling today and can't find anything on her. So even more reason for me to believe she's full of tit.

No ‘more’ than a BYB? I’d say a BYB was a cut above that lying, money grabbing trout!
Agree wholeheartedly. Its shameful how that poor dog is in some kind of crate under a counter and she calls that cosy and comfortable for the dogs. I actually screenshot it as I was disgusted earlier and couldn't believe what I saw when she was describing where the pups were. Makes me so so sad as my own dog is so loved and lives an absolute life of luxury compared to theirs, even the way she speaks to them is gross

What I do when kids are at school, sit on my fat arse and watch tiktok. Although I've found myself running to tattle to discuss. I need to lay off. 🤣
ive had some time off work ill and as im not fit to do a lot else atm, thats how ive ended up down a TT/tattle rabbit hole 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.