Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On live again asking for donations for £500. Needs to raise money for house deposit as must move by Friday apparently.

People offering advice and as always, Holly knows everything and has an answer to everything

Reactions: 3
I think Holly is the type of person who will have an answer regardless, you can tell some of her answers are made up just to prove people wrong even though I think the majority commenting on her lives have her well and truly sussed. She's too stubborn to ever admit when she doesn't know or is wrong. There is something about her persona that gives me bad vibes.

Reactions: 7
Just had a look as she was showing people round the house and the damage.
Whilst it is a tit hole and the landlord should do more, some of the holes look like they’ve been done by someone. Not damaged by the wind like she’s saying.
Shes getting annoyed at peoples suggestions because she just wants their cash

How bloody embarrassing going on live asking for money to move. I just can't get over it. What a conman

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brags that her barrister costs £700 a day to stand in court, begs for £500 from strangers and you know what it's bloody paid off, someone has gifted a large amount. I hate beggy people.

Reactions: 4
‘People donated but a friend gave me the rest of the balance as a loan’

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Brags that her barrister costs £700 a day to stand in court, begs for £500 from strangers and you know what it's bloody paid off, someone has gifted a large amount. I hate beggy people.
Barrister?? this implies some sort of court case..?

I have no idea if this is accurate or not but I caught her live today about the house and I heard her say that she was living in the house initially renting just the one room after she left prison.. anyone know if this is true or not?
Im shocked today by the amount of begging for money.. very aggressive today and at one point someone called her out on this.

Just had a look as she was showing people round the house and the damage.
Whilst it is a tit hole and the landlord should do more, some of the holes look like they’ve been done by someone. Not damaged by the wind like she’s saying.
Shes getting annoyed at peoples suggestions because she just wants their cash
I thought this and it does seem as though there is a *lot* of damage in that house, I've rented and I can honestly say ive never ever had anything like ceilings falling down and holes everywhere, and the landlord does seem to be the greedy sort but we also dont know what holly & jess are like as tenants.

I just feel like a lot of what holly says contradicts herself and as another poster said she just says something to have an answer rather than admit when she might not know. She keeps saying that she is perfectly within her rights to withhold rent as long as its in an account to make the landlord do repairs, yet I thought it was advised legally not to do this, contrary to popular opinion. I am not legal though so I may be incorrect on that.

She also is constantly asking for money yet today states she paid £1400 of her own cash to put in a new upvc front door in the house they are in now and another £700 on a window. I thought they didn't have money and also why would, you spend that on a house that wasn't yours, providing you aren't responsible for the damage of course. She also said on live today that she has had lip fillers and vapes, smokes etc yet is asking for money..
She reckons they had to remove 800 trolls on her live in this morning but I didn't see the part of the live that she was referring to, so cannot comment.

I just don't understand what its all about/aim of it

Last edited:
The with holding rent advice is very outdated and absolutely incorrect. My Dad AND aunt have a lot of properties they let out and I've got extensive knowledge regarding this

The with holding rent advice is very outdated and absolutely incorrect. My Dad AND aunt have a lot of properties they let out and I've got extensive knowledge regarding this
Yes I did think so, thanks for clarifying that. I was under the impression it isn't legal to withhold rent for whatever reason and could even potentially lead to you being given notice of eviction or a S21 etc. Its so dangerous to be propagating false advice like this on a platform like tiktok, someone could end up in a real difficult spot.

I followed Holly for a while and really enjoyed her. But recently she can't for the life of her follow through with her lies. As mentioned in this thread, how much her and Jess bring in. Begs for money on a live stream saying she needs it for X, Y and Z but always in her stream saying she bought this today. The small white lies I pick up on, things like saying she sees her sons regularly, then next minute she's fighting to see them. The tattoo on her arm, was free apperently (60 hours of work, I mean really?) then someone said how much was it 'a lot of money sweetheart.'

Reactions: 5
I followed Holly for a while and really enjoyed her. But recently she can't for the life of her follow through with her lies. As mentioned in this thread, how much her and Jess bring in. Begs for money on a live stream saying she needs it for X, Y and Z but always in her stream saying she bought this today. The small white lies I pick up on, things like saying she sees her sons regularly, then next minute she's fighting to see them. The tattoo on her arm, was free apperently (60 hours of work, I mean really?) then someone said how much was it 'a lot of money sweetheart.'
YES!! I noticed things like this too.. I caught a few mins of last night and this morning's live and she was waiting for an amazon parcel to arrive and said she would do an unboxing this morning.. I knew it was gonna be a load of gel polishes and a led lamp for her nails.. they're always buying studs, smoke, vape, etc etc and yet she begs for money every day for something. She is also quite hostile and aggressive to anyone who dares ask about all the money they ask for. I am also disgusted at her language sometimes, it all swearing and today was shouting at the dogs calling them names and a few people commented online that this wasn't pleasant. I just find her a bit off and I cant put my finger on it. Maybe like you said, it is because of the constant lies. She said yay that they're moving this week and are going one paying TWO lots of rent until they can get the landlord to release them from their current contract.. hoe are they gonna afford that?!

YES!! I noticed things like this too.. I caught a few mins of last night and this morning's live and she was waiting for an amazon parcel to arrive and said she would do an unboxing this morning.. I knew it was gonna be a load of gel polishes and a led lamp for her nails.. they're always buying studs, smoke, vape, etc etc and yet she begs for money every day for something. She is also quite hostile and aggressive to anyone who dares ask about all the money they ask for. I am also disgusted at her language sometimes, it all swearing and today was shouting at the dogs calling them names and a few people commented online that this wasn't pleasant. I just find her a bit off and I cant put my finger on it. Maybe like you said, it is because of the constant lies. She said yay that they're moving this week and are going one paying TWO lots of rent until they can get the landlord to release them from their current contract.. hoe are they gonna afford that?!
I've never replied to a comment so unsure if this is gonna be right. 🤣
But yeah they won't be able to afford 2 lots of rent, I don't think she will pay it but tell everyone on live she is. She has become more aggressive with the more trolls that come in. It's a swear word in every sentance, a viewer told her to stop the language once as her children was around in the background. She was like 'darling if I want to swear I will, you shouldn't be watching with your children around.' the other week she was telling people on live she couldn't afford a jar of coffee from the shop, until Jess got paid, but she bangs on she smokes the green everyday, that must be about what £20 a day on it?

I've never replied to a comment so unsure if this is gonna be right. 🤣
But yeah they won't be able to afford 2 lots of rent, I don't think she will pay it but tell everyone on live she is. She has become more aggressive with the more trolls that come in. It's a swear word in every sentance, a viewer told her to stop the language once as her children was around in the background. She was like 'darling if I want to swear I will, you shouldn't be watching with your children around.' the other week she was telling people on live she couldn't afford a jar of coffee from the shop, until Jess got paid, but she bangs on she smokes the green everyday, that must be about what £20 a day on it?
You did the reply right! :D took me ages to figure out when i first joined:ROFLMAO:

yeah its all ridiculous. I dont understand why she doesn't work and no matter what she thinks, being on tiktok and whatever else all day does not count as a full time job. She also said that they don't claim any benefits the other day yet then accessed discounts that, when I googled, were only available on receipt of proof of receiving UC etc. I don't understand why they lie so much, loads of people have to access some form of help at some point in their lives. Yes her language is awful, she was calling the dogs c u next Tuesdays and in the aggressive manner she does also makes it sound so much worse, I would never dream of talking to my dog like that. Some days every single word that comes out of her mouth is a swear word and often the more unpleasant ones too.
The amount of damage in that house is suspect too. Yes the landlord could do more and there are some awful landlords around but the house is a right state, even cleanliness could be better. I also keep hearing references to her being in prison for quite a substantial amount of time and yet she gets aggressive with people when they ask why. Don't mention it then on social media if you don't want questions, especially asking for money as well!

You did the reply right! :D took me ages to figure out when i first joined:ROFLMAO:

yeah its all ridiculous. I dont understand why she doesn't work and no matter what she thinks, being on tiktok and whatever else all day does not count as a full time job. She also said that they don't claim any benefits the other day yet then accessed discounts that, when I googled, were only available on receipt of proof of receiving UC etc. I don't understand why they lie so much, loads of people have to access some form of help at some point in their lives. Yes her language is awful, she was calling the dogs c u next Tuesdays and in the aggressive manner she does also makes it sound so much worse, I would never dream of talking to my dog like that. Some days every single word that comes out of her mouth is a swear word and often the more unpleasant ones too.
The amount of damage in that house is suspect too. Yes the landlord could do more and there are some awful landlords around but the house is a right state, even cleanliness could be better. I also keep hearing references to her being in prison for quite a substantial amount of time and yet she gets aggressive with people when they ask why. Don't mention it then on social media if you don't want questions, especially asking for money as well!
She said something about being in a gang and buying her way out, and doing her time. That's all she will let on to, I just think she's full of tit. She thinks bigo is a full time job, I feel sorry for Jess.. She's going to work putting all these hours in, especially in her old job, and Holly is sat on her arse all day doing tiktok. I would be fumin if that was me, relying on my money but spends all day on tiktok, now blaming her broken leg for no job. Holly love you've never had a job yet since being on tiktok. Them poor dogs need to go outside for fresh air.. Last time I saw them out was summer when her and jess went somewhere in Wales I think to a big lake :(

• Heart
She said something about being in a gang and buying her way out, and doing her time. That's all she will let on to, I just think she's full of tit. She thinks bigo is a full time job, I feel sorry for Jess.. She's going to work putting all these hours in, especially in her old job, and Holly is sat on her arse all day doing tiktok. I would be fumin if that was me, relying on my money but spends all day on tiktok, now blaming her broken leg for no job. Holly love you've never had a job yet since being on tiktok. Them poor dogs need to go outside for fresh air.. Last time I saw them out was summer when her and jess went somewhere in Wales I think to a big lake :(
Yes I also feel sorry for jess, she seems to be constantly out working, im not sure what she does but it doesn't seem very fair regardless - Ive had a partner who just didn't work for a while and I was pulling a lot of hours and its tough going and yeah you just dont know what's true and what isn't. The money/begging situation is just shocking imo. Every sentence starts with "when jess gets paid", I couldn't watch my partner do all that whilst I was sat on tiktok all day with no real reason not to work.

I feel bad for the dogs, I dont get why they have FOUR when they claim tone constantly struggling, and the way they speak to them too. I really hope that they do take those dogs out and that we just dont see it, but sadly I wouldn't be surprised if its as we think :(

Reactions: 2
I caught tonight's live and one of the dogs is having 'surprise' puppies and they are on about selling them for £3-5k.. disgusting tbh, greedy and didn't even know the dog was pregnant, so irresponsible. Poor dog, people commenting that franchise should have c-section and as usual holly has plenty of answers ready for anyone who dare comment, yet keeps saying she's no idea what a new born puppy needs and can someone write her q list.. People again sending money for holly & jess to have a takeaway tonight as well, there's no shame where money is concerned here is there :rolleyes: Apparently holly is now going to be a nail tech (self taught obvs) with a load of non-brand products from amazon after doing four of her own nails, one of which popped off when she was filing it..

• Haha
Acting like it was a ‘surprise’! They obviously have an entire male and an unstated witch, I know Holly is a little confused about gender etc - but, of course it’s no ‘surprise’

Chaching!!

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get, if she’s transitioning why she always has a beard? Surely she would be clean shaven and want to project as a female? She just looks scruffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.