Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danielsk300

Watching her eat the toasty,making me feel sick. Slaps her chops like a bloody pig 🤢🤢 with her put on accent aswell.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

CinderRuckingFella

It’s making me laugh cos she thinks it’s one person doing it, it’s quite a few of us and she’s also spouting that good old ‘beggy wish list’ favourite line about how Amazon can track who is doing it and then tell her and remove their accounts… :sneaky:(y):LOL: alright then luv!
also, she’s so poorly she needs to lay in bed and eat dinner but she can keep doing videos and update her disgusting wish list!
do us all a favour and fuck off Trace, you’re boring as mud and as thick as custard!

• Haha
So it's started again between her and Pashy. Just been watching Tracey putting up voice recordings of Pashy. She set up new accounts and as quick as she put the videos on they were reported. This is going to end badly if they don't stop bugging each other. These are mothers and grandmothers for goodness sake.
I've seen it, the bit that is baffling me is, I dont think Tracey has any proof whatsoever that Pashy is behind all those fake profiles and is doing all she says shes doing but yet she is insisting that pashy has been trolling her, now she is saying pashy has caused Scarletts anxiety 🤔 but according to her a few months ago scarlett hates school so much it triggers her anxiety, so the honest clean gypsy queen is lying through her teeth on that one, she should not be putting all those videos up of private conversations unless she has concrete proof it is pashy behind it all, this is going to have serious consequences, I still believe Tracey is stirring it and keeps stirring it, I'm not saying Pashy is innocent I just dont know but I believe Tracey is more than capable of destroying someone with her venomous tongue, shes rotten to the core

Speechless

She is showing how thick she is 😂

Round up of her live

Film crew thought she had experience as a actress as she was a natural.
Cheese has made them famous especially in Tonbridge post office.
Marks going to be doing his own cooking show.
She passed a lie detector as she is clean and decent.
Every negative comment was Pashey.
Scarlett begging her to come off.
Been in bed for three days. But still done cleaning videos.
Does accept gifts they never ask for anything.
Someone said Mark is a creepy ponce 😂

Pashey has rang round loads of people to troll her live.
The camera crew could believe she has adult children as she looks so young

Tracey and mark don’t know what feminism or ethnicity is
Well 4 of those accounts she thought were Pashy were me 🤣🤣🤣
She couldnt pass a lie detector because she has fibromyalgia brain fog and would forget the questions before it was time to answer them
Mark IS a creepy ponce, but no i cant take the credit for saying that
She probably has made a few films in her time but most of those are on adult web sites (a certain nameless person told me that from her younger days)

P. S I miss her shopping list! 😂🛒📃

• Haha
As quick as she adds them they are falling in my basket 🤣
You do know Amazon takes this kind of thing seriously? It's fraud you know 🙄 you can lose your Amazon account for putting it in your basket and not paying for it deluded old bat 😂 I'm always putting stuff in my basket and not going back to it it's my wishlist for when I get paid 😂😂 i havent had the police at my door yet

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Who do these people think they are? Who wants a shout out from her seriously 🤣 laid in its bed having the worse case of fibro the world has ever seen! I will happily swap her one medication a day for my 26 tablets, up to 10 injections, blood sugar testing every two hours... 2 chronic pain conditions then Throw in the anxiety and depression... Then chuck in EUPD for good message and a nice dollop of aggrophobia!

This is why it annoys me so much there are people in the world fighting deadly illnesses, that are paralysed. People who battle their minds daily. These people get out of bed and get shit done. People fight these battles alone, she is surrounded by people to wait on her. She needs a reality check and needs to realise that she is one of the lucky ones!

And to all those that are fighting everyday I'm proud of you for keeping pushing through!

• Heart

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I've not checked tiktok yet today, because unlike Tracey I really have started to have a flare up, im in agony today, MS & chronically widespread rheumatoid arthritis do not like wet cold days. My other half works away Mon~Fri and this week he's done an extra day, so ive been home alone all week, im trying my best to perfect the "Tracey voice" for when he gets home today (it works for her, so i thought why not give it ago) his face will be a picture 🤣🤣
So i might be absent for a few days, im gonna grab a duvet and my crochet and curl up on the sofa for the weekend, have a good weekend 💞
I hope you feel better soon. Maybe put up a wishlist & dance around your home, it works a treat Tracey😁

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
At this point she is comeing across as the bully and pashy is looking more like the victim in all this. She needs to shut up and drop it now and stop carrying it on.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I bet she doesn't have a flare up during filming. Probably be dressed up to the nines. Then after she will have one and say she pushed herself too much for the filming...

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Oh no she doesnt 😂🤣
Oooooops i did it again..

You be carful she has tiktok and Amazon on her case 😂😂😂

Still tickles me that does, she thinks tiktok feel she’s that important their fraud team are on it and then Amazon and Tiktok will make a special case especially for her, break all data protection laws and give her names so she can name and shame 😂😂

• Haha
STOP THE CLOCKS - THE CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED WITH CHANNEL 5 😱😱😱

A programme about fucking cheese 😳 🤦🏻‍♀️

But they are taking all her furniture out and putting their own in…because hers looks shit and it’s so fucking flammable.

Oh, can anyone answer why she is sitting on the floor like an old lady who has fractured her arthritic hip? 🤔
Her living room resembles a brothel window in Amsterdam, a mish mash of shit the red sofa 😲 was red ever in even?

• Haha

Speechless

She needs to be the bigger person and move on. If she is getting messages, just block. She's antagonizing the situation by putting stupid videos up.
She isnt getting messages, its all made up crap because she doesnt like Pashy getting congratulated on the baby's birth. Put up or shut up Tracey, you never have receipts, never s shred of evidence, just hearsay, its getting repetative and boring. Pashy doesnt have time to play mind games, she is a genuine gypsey girl taking care ofher family, not sat at home pretending to be diagnosed with a fake illness.

• Heart

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I thought she said on one of her posts she'd be taking the list down cause she only wanted stuff for her birthday. Someone asked her if she got the gift they sent and she just said "yeah ty" she hasn't even done a video showing and thanking all the people who were silly enough to buy for her. Greedy bitch.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I used to watch her tik toks all the time and actually quite liked her now I can't stand her. Her voice goes right through me, that horrible fake cackle laugh she does. The shit fucking acting. The thinking she is above anyone else. That she is the only gypsy women on tik tok ( even though she is a traveller not a gypsy) the meals she cooks are jank not even my dog would eat them. She tries so hard to stay relevant but her video's are just the same things over an over again. Truth is she is dull and boring. The whole fibro thing when many, many of us suffer with health issues I for one have a long list. But of course she has a worse case than anybody else on planet fucking earth. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched the birthday videos yet I just know I'm going to want to blow my own brains out

Now trace if your reading here hi! I am not a 'fool who knows nothing about fibro' I have fibro and many other health problems. You do not go from being literally bed bound (not able to move apparently) to the next day up, dancing, being giddy like a toddler

She is ok today because it's her birthday well fibro doesn't miraculously disappear because its your special day. If she was laid on the sofa in her PJ's looking like crap and opening her begged gifts. It may be more believable but nope dressed right up face and hair done and dancing..

You look a fool and more people are coming here to have an opinion because you can't delete comments or block our accounts here😅
My advice is don't watch them if you don't want a flare up 🤣 theyve sent my blood pressure through the roof she is one of the reasons people don't believe in fibro and hard for genuine people to get a diagnosis try again Tracey because this
I was embarrassed watching her birthday videos , it felt like watching a child's birthday
The gold eye shadow 😲🙈🙈🤣🤣 I bet she's all tucked up in bed again watching a film chomping on her dog chews she got for her birthday

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Anyone notice her cont not has gone to shit since she stopped banging on about Pashy bet the police have had words with her