Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey I'm new here and glad I found this thread, Tracey is one bitter manipulative lady, she caused havoc for Pashy and her family, I'm not a lover of either one of them but what Tracey is capable of is scary, you dare not agree or upset poor fibro Tracey you have the Cheddar gorga on your case 😡 as for the slop she calls dinner who in their right mind would hand up a fish finger salad with apple and mushrooms? 🤢🤢 don't get me started on the wish list her followers asked her to put it up bullsh*t!!.... no "proud" person would beg for £200 lady figurines or what ever they are, she boils my p*ss 😡😡

Reactions: 8

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Only just found this thread , I got blocked for telling her not to put new shoes on the table as my gran always said it was bad luck! Too up her own arse & hlf her dinners look vole anyway

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I haven't watched the birthday videos yet I just know I'm going to want to blow my own brains out

Now trace if your reading here hi! I am not a 'fool who knows nothing about fibro' I have fibro and many other health problems. You do not go from being literally bed bound (not able to move apparently) to the next day up, dancing, being giddy like a toddler

She is ok today because it's her birthday well fibro doesn't miraculously disappear because its your special day. If she was laid on the sofa in her PJ's looking like crap and opening her begged gifts. It may be more believable but nope dressed right up face and hair done and dancing..

You look a fool and more people are coming here to have an opinion because you can't delete comments or block our accounts here😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She wrote on a comment " do you want me to show the messages I've had in the last two days " yes trace, yes we do! Prove it. Although it's probably from a fake number anyway NOT pashy. I hope in a few months when baby has settled and pashy gets her strength back that's she knocks Tracy out! She is playing a dangerous game

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
My nana is a Romany gypsy who married a gorge. The good old traditions are not a representation of the way she lives. I showed my Nan that bolognese and she did the Hail Mary.
Contrary to many opinions, gypsies are not beggars and scroungers , they are hard working proud people and that wish list is an embarrassment. Now I take it that she has a large following and that some people might want to buy her a gift, but she could put up things for under £10.

She’s a beggar

• Heart

Bettygirl

This woman makes my blood boil turns around and says expensive things are put on for family but opens a sister card with £20 in & a daughter card with £20 in don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with £20 I'd be satisfied with a £5 but don't lie & say £200 dolly's are for family 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Just seen someone post a video saying she’s heard that Tracy and her family have had to go to a safe house🤔I’m sure she said the other day she’s on holiday😂
Probably another one of her fairy tale stories to make her look the good one, she keeps saying everytime I go on holiday Pashy starts because shes jealous, well why say you are on holiday then? 🤔 she has been very quiet this time though wherever she is. Not once has she produced anything to say Pashy is doing this that and the other to her but she has all the evidence apparently, until I see different then I'm still going with shes making it all up, I've seen nothing from Pashy to suggest shes behind any of it, I'm not saying Pashy is all sweet and innocent, I've just not seen anything to say different, the only thing Tracey has posted to " prove" pashy is the bad one are those voice recordings and that's not telling anybody shes been bad to tracey, I cant get my head around what Tracey is trying to prove, she is making herself look more of a wrongun in my eyes

CinderRuckingFella

Is she for real? £700 handbags??! On a TikTok wish list?! She’s more deluded than I though!!
Notice she’s well enough to keep updating that list… 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
New to this thread - jumped over from Sasha Fontain (another one who needs to give head a massive wobble).

Tracey came up on my FYP with the spaghetti bolognaise dinner and I nearly cried with what she put in it. Carrot, onion and celery…yes. But fucking potatoes, peppers, courgette and leeks…NOOOO!! And then to annihilate it further with a jar of Dolmio and Super Noodles. I wouldn’t put that type of food out for the foxes! A traditional Italian ragu (meat sauce) is the lesser part of what us Brits call a spaghetti bolognaise, the pasta should just be kissed in it…not drowned in some bastardised slop that you’ve made from every fucking food group you’ve found languishing at the bottom of your fridge! And how many is she feeding that she needs to “stretch” the dinner”…I thought it was just her old man and her kid.

One of the best quotes from an Italian saying their Nona would be rolling in her grave and Tracey responded with a snidey video about her not having a clue 😳 🤣

Then I delved a little deeper into the rabbit warren of her profile and looked at a few more of her posts and realised she’s from my area. I recall seeing her on the boot fair scene and she is as snakey as they come.

And please tell me what on earth is with her voice…you know, the one you used when you were 17 and had to call in sick to work voice!! Is that what gets her all the Amazon parcels 🤔
Welcome to the thread. ☺ The spag bol was shocking! Looked like my dog was sick.

Also in the latest video of the sausage casserole were they roast potatoes? If so they look like she roasted them on a fucking radiator! I'm a roast potato addict lol for me they need to be crispy all round, with some nice rosemary and thyme, bit of garlic powder and boom.... Delish

It cracks me up that she thinks her meals are amazing and she is better than those that feed their kids chips! Well my kids would chose chips over her bland slop 😅

Reactions: 7

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’ve only just found this thread and I am so glad😂 this woman is terrible oh my lord. She said how the expensive stuff on her wish list is for her family to see but erm if that’s the case why not just WhatsApp them it? She’s chancing it and she knows some people are daft enough to buy it. Shows what a chancer she is. Whenever I watch her I think why the Fuck are these chavvy idiots even given airtime or have so many followers…. She’s absolutely terrible!!

I just bought from elsewhered a ton of the expensive bags on her wish list😂 what begs

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
As if tiktok are watching us.
Tiktok and Amazon do not think you’re important 😂

she really isn’t the brightest lol

• Haha
There wasn’t 20k

The lies and look voice is back wasn’t there when being vicious last night tho was she
She can predict her flare up🙄, I wish I could, I know if I could I wouldn't be on a live for hours bursting blood vessels everywhere telling a pack of lies to total strangers, I'd be trying to avoid a flare up at all costs, those who believe her are every bit as bad as her

• Heart
  • Haha
I've just been shopping, I've had to buy elsewhere 🙄 I'm shattered! 😂 I reckon it's that eldest daughter of hers filling the wish list it was all that sparkly glitter stuff this time and she has her flat done out in it and let's face it where would Tracey find room for it in that Aladdins cave of hers

• Haha
Half of us would t know what to do when there’s a power cut! Condescending old cow! We had a power cut for 10 hrs yesterday & managed to survive without Mr Cheese whipping out his camping stove 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙄 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That poor little girl spending a holiday away with moaning mini, Ive been in all kind of states and my kids never knew about it.
Shes clearly putting in on shes something wrong in her head nowhere else.