Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Why does she need a wishist she had enough from people.
Probably because she's a greedy bitch. I also think some of the stuff was to share out with her kids. I can't stand her no more & that whinging voice. I'm no expert in the medical profession but I've seen people with fibro and they don't act like her. Shameful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I follow her but starting to think she’s a bit of a chancer and then when she hit out with that stuff about Amazon saying it was a crime to put things in your basket🤣🤣🤣
Is he’s always on the go, shopping cooking cleaning g and also singing and dancing that is until someone mentions her fibromyalgia and then for the next few days she’s crippled in pain and doesn’t shut up about it. I don’t know what it’s like to have fibro so that’s maybe the case for her but just find it weird how she’s never in pain until someone comments about it
I have fibro as well as other chronic pain conditions and it can mess you up. It's the voice that does it for me when she is feeling 'unwell' you can't say that everything you have you have worked for and your a proud women and then put things on a wishlist. Wether people asked her to or not she could of Said look I have everything I need. Please donate to a charity instead!

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
I have terrible pain and take oxy ( stronger than morphine )
I can assure you this voice is put on and who in AGONY thinks, let me just update me tiktok!

all done for sympathy

• Heart

Speechless

I've not checked tiktok yet today, because unlike Tracey I really have started to have a flare up, im in agony today, MS & chronically widespread rheumatoid arthritis do not like wet cold days. My other half works away Mon~Fri and this week he's done an extra day, so ive been home alone all week, im trying my best to perfect the "Tracey voice" for when he gets home today (it works for her, so i thought why not give it ago) his face will be a picture 🤣🤣
So i might be absent for a few days, im gonna grab a duvet and my crochet and curl up on the sofa for the weekend, have a good weekend 💞

• Heart

Bellebeau

Hadn’t come across her until today first video I’ve seen and she’s unhappy someone’s put 55 of her Amazon wish list gifts in there basket with no intention of buying them wtf how has she got 55 gifts in the first place on her list is she one of these super beggars 😂 I may be judging her early as haven’t seen any more videos tbf

• Haha

Iakfk

Acting or not imagine letting your child talk to you like this not even acting would I let my child ever speck to me like that it sad she’s making her girl do all these TikToks now they are becoming a very fame hungry family🙄 I believe her “flares ups” keep happening becuse the job centre is on her case 😂🧐

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Oh here we go the latest video...

Starts by saying sorry her keep talking about fibro is boring.. continues to make a long video...

Anyone's a fool if they haven't got fibro... News flash trace I have! I also type one diabetes, diabetic neuropathy meaning I need a wheelchair and can't stand for long.

Taken her 3 hours to prepare Sunday dinner. 🙄

Won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow...she is going to miss out on dinner with her friend Mark and scarlet.... Why can't she get up and just sit at the table to eat, I know so many people with fibro that push through the pain.. Im 33 with 3 boys a husband a dog, a house rabbit and a budgie I can't spend days on bed and I manage.

She was up all night last. It's always woe is me.. I'm so hard done by and so poorly. So many people face difficulty for many reason but don't lap up the attention and accept free gifts off of the people that feel sympathy for me

• Heart

agirlcalledfeeny

I think she is a drinker / possible drug taker and the flare ups are actually hangovers ( but she's convinced its not ) .....I have friends and family with fibro....I know everyone experiences things differently but none of them behave like her

Oh shes back again with her tik tok are watching her main account 🙄 she must be running low on views because shes back with pashy being her topic of conversation does she not realise pashy is not the only person who doesn't like her? She just cant leave it alone the nasty piece of work that she is

Speechless

Anyone with half a brain cell knows channel 5 only make mockumentries taking the pee out of who ever they are filming, they are only 1 step lower than channel4. I personally cant wait to watch it, havent seen any good comedy's lately

Speechless

Well use have been slacking the wish lists fuller than ever 😂
Omg slacking no chance, she's on speed or something, i havent stopped buying them elsewhere all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly want to knock her head off some days, im struggling really bad this week and not even my morphine is touching the sides. I took a tumble out of my wheelchair at the weekend and im black and blue, but ive not taken to bed with a flipping colouring book! There is nothing physically wrong with her im 100% certain of it, i feel like asking to see 'everything' she has on repeat prescription for her alleged fibromyalgia. I have a couple of friends with it and they dont act like Tracey.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
She’s a complete begger and doesn’t represent the traveller community at all. They see her as nothing but a fake hungry greedy begger how embarrassing

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
No 😂😂😂😂 she’s trolling us with that spag Bol 😂😂😂😂 I don’t believe even she’s serve that

Bet her fella would kill for fish fingers chips and beans

you can’t serve that to anyone! 🤮

• Haha