Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
I cleared her wish list at 4am this morning when I couldn’t sleep, it’s not in my basket I brought elsewhere bahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I follow her but starting to think she’s a bit of a chancer and then when she hit out with that stuff about Amazon saying it was a crime to put things in your basket🤣🤣🤣
Is he’s always on the go, shopping cooking cleaning g and also singing and dancing that is until someone mentions her fibromyalgia and then for the next few days she’s crippled in pain and doesn’t shut up about it. I don’t know what it’s like to have fibro so that’s maybe the case for her but just find it weird how she’s never in pain until someone comments about it

Reactions: 12

Twirliegirlies

We are all “jelious” of her, no we’re sick of beggy bastards like you and countless others making wish lists and acting like seeing you and your life is so admirable, aspirational etc, that you can take liberties and demand items that you could easily buy yourself or that are totally out of financial reach. You’re nothing special, your soggy bacon pudding proved that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Well I've just caught up. We knew the video was coming after her birthday having a flare up 🙄 so she has said before about listening to her body and knowing when not to push herself so..... Why couldn't she just get up and lounge on the sofa. Mark would of done dinner and the housework instead she was prancing about like a teenager dressed up like she is off out out. So she was in a flare a couple days ago .. fibro than gave her a break coz it's her birthday 🙄 and now boom back in a flare. That isn't how it works trace fibro don't care if it's your birthday you absolute idiot.

And yes I will say it again incase your reading this I DO have fibro and a long list of other health and mental health conditions. So I am well entitled to have my opinion as do the others on here who genuinely struggle every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
So someone went to her house with a catapult
Does she forget about the video she posted the other day saying she’s on holiday and won’t be back till this week🤣
Funny how she’s coming out with this now that someone shared a post saying that yesterday. Maxine dory I think it was, the one with teeth like tictaks

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Speechless

Love how she got called out on her sandwich in the air fryer, in her comments. The sandwich went in sliced diagonally and came out whole again with no slice 😂😂😂
Never mind Tracey, ive just bought the knife set you had on your wishlist, along with all the other tat 😊

• Haha

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Afternoon my friends ive taken the liberty of clearing her wish list again whilst I travel home on the train extremely hungover!

• Haha

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
Just seen the video of them in a supermarket. She's telling the little boy to punch grandad in the head, and he did. There is definitely something not right upstairs with her. Who actually says that to a baby? Someone in the comments said about it and she said "that's how we roll" I literally am astounded by her stupidty.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Been following her from the start, her husband creeps me out, also shall we talk about how her daughter committed fraud for a council flat and Tracey asking her followers to buy her stuff for her new flat on the wish list which included £80 diamond vases and that glass decor ornaments and other bits as she’s a single mum with no money to furnish her new place while her and her baby dad her still very much together even enganged and playing baby number 2 but say anything and Tracey mafia mob come running

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Does she drink? I've just been watching her videos and so are her days in bed hangovers because the next day she's up dancing, just saying.

Too right! At least we are not trolling each other like everyone on tiktok

Yes makes you feel much about my life 😂
Exactly, we only have an opinion on people, that's not against the law but trolling and bullying is.
And Maxine just for future references if you want to slate us again, I too like Tracey winter1 have fibromyalgia and work full time, I know 2 people are not the same with it but Tracey can miraculously recover from a flare up in minutes and can also predict one so I'm sure if she got a job and gave up on tik tok she could tell her boss when she will be in a flare up and when shes coming out of it so they can get cover for her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely convinced Tracey winter is trolling herself she is one vile benefit cheating horrible rat her daughter on for 2 kid us taxpayers are keeping she’s on pip benefits and she fakes the illness nothing is physically wrong with her apart from mental health she’s looney obsessed with destroying pashy

I watched a bit of her live last night, it came up on my FYP, what is it with this lie detector thing shes obsessed with? It's really none of her business what they get up to, she will not let it go, I seen the bit where scarlett said will I tell them what Dad is going to do to Ray? Traceys face was a picture, Why does she even know anything? Shes 11 and a child, its disgusting how Scarlett is involved too. This is not going to end well at all, Pashy made a video earlier about her Mum not being a Muslim as Tracey made a big deal about it last week on her live, so what if her Mum is a Muslim, that's the racist coming out in Tracey, thinking if she says that the people really will turn against Pashy because her Mum is Muslim, how bloody pathetic is she? Her followers are as bad as her as they're enabling her, Tracey needs to come over and read here that it's not just Pashy who doesn't like her, she will say that we are Pashy here too 😂
It’s absolutely disgusting for the both parents sat in drama scarlet has absolutely no chance her playing teacher only thing that kid will pick up is drama drama drama won’t learn thing of her brain dead the other daughter pregnant again and who foots bill us taxpayers

Exactly and mark had no reaction what so ever 🤣 she probably said right we will do this again but this time film it 🙄
Anything for a veiw she’s delusional she thinks she’s famous 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
I've said it before what kid don't like a chippy dinner on occasion. She has the cheek to say that and then put potatoes into a spag bowl and apple on their salad. She hasn't taken it down because she saw how many gifts she got. Why keep making new ones when they have been deleted if she is so I'll and it was meant to come down on Monday. Make it make sense trace!
We were brought up on mostly chips (cooked in lard) we only had a roast on Sunday if my parents could afford the meat. The meat leftovers were then used for pies or stew in the following days. Never once did my mother dish up crap like Tracey does. She is so out of touch with reality she needs to give her head a wobble.

• Heart

makesitup

VIP Member
Brags too much for me! I cannot believe the state of some of the dinners she serves up🤢 shocking