Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The Valentine's video is up now. Maybe her fibro is ok today.
Oh I need to see that imagine at her age making a big song and dance about birthdays and Valentine's day brace ourselves for the cringy dancing later on

She’s a complete begger and doesn’t represent the traveller community at all. They see her as nothing but a fake hungry greedy begger how embarrassing
I've never known any traveller to air their dirty laundry in public and carry on like her they are such a proud private community and definitely wouldn't beg for gifts for their whole family (dog included) 🤣 on an app she ought to be ashamed of herself Tracey people are laughing at you not with you

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I haven't watched her for a while her voice goes right through me and makes me angry for some reason 😂 she is a nasty witch who thinks she is above everyone else and I can't stand that in anyone...

We all bleed the same, we all die the same..

Who is she to speak on immigrants! She has no idea how it must feel for those people to risk their lives to save themselves. Not everyone has a man that provides everything for you, not everyone can lay in bed for a week. She is so narrow-minded I actually can't stand it

Knickerbocker

STOP THE CLOCKS - THE CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED WITH CHANNEL 5 😱😱😱

A programme about fucking cheese 😳 🤦🏻‍♀️

But they are taking all her furniture out and putting their own in…because hers looks shit and it’s so fucking flammable.

Oh, can anyone answer why she is sitting on the floor like an old lady who has fractured her arthritic hip? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
To the person/people deleting the wishlist I applaud you! 😅

The items on there are disgusting, why would you need to put things on there for family surely you would just tell them what you want. They are on there because she hopes someone buys them! People are starting to see right through her now!

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
She's not having her birthday today she's having it another day when she feels better 😂
Oh bless her, hasn't stopped her doing wish lists. Reckons she's had fibro for 20 years but only found out she had it a year ago?? She needs to get her arse out of bed and get a proper job instead of begging and whinging.

• Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
I did wonder if it was addiction. Codiene and tramadol are addictive. But alcohol does makes sense. She gets nasty and aggressive when she has a flare up as well.

Tracey has said previously she doesn’t like the bling stuff
Yes only because Pashy did like it but Tracey changed her tune when Pashy got the king and queen crown blingy things then she had to have them and now she thinks she's the gypsy queen sorry Tracey love you'll never be the gypsy queen there's only 1 gypsy queen I'm afraid to tell you and that's Paris fury 😂

• Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
Absolutely this ! Also the difference in first and second video ...makes it look like she was hungover rather than a flair up imo
She had full make up on this morning then the unwell rough face tonight. But as a parent I would put on a brace face and pretend I was ok if I didn’t want to ruin it for my child. I think she isn’t used to doing anything for her self or even knows how to push through.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Yeah saying the other day I don't give my kids chips and beans... I hate people that think there better than others... Nothing wrong with a chip meal as long as it's not every day. She is saying she has had fibro for 20 years, been on medication for 10 years but in her old videos I don't remember her being bed bound for days with that put on voice. I could be wrong

Knickerbocker

New to this thread - jumped over from Sasha Fontain (another one who needs to give head a massive wobble).

Tracey came up on my FYP with the spaghetti bolognaise dinner and I nearly cried with what she put in it. Carrot, onion and celery…yes. But fucking potatoes, peppers, courgette and leeks…NOOOO!! And then to annihilate it further with a jar of Dolmio and Super Noodles. I wouldn’t put that type of food out for the foxes! A traditional Italian ragu (meat sauce) is the lesser part of what us Brits call a spaghetti bolognaise, the pasta should just be kissed in it…not drowned in some bastardised slop that you’ve made from every fucking food group you’ve found languishing at the bottom of your fridge! And how many is she feeding that she needs to “stretch” the dinner”…I thought it was just her old man and her kid.

One of the best quotes from an Italian saying their Nona would be rolling in her grave and Tracey responded with a snidey video about her not having a clue 😳 🤣

Then I delved a little deeper into the rabbit warren of her profile and looked at a few more of her posts and realised she’s from my area. I recall seeing her on the boot fair scene and she is as snakey as they come.

And please tell me what on earth is with her voice…you know, the one you used when you were 17 and had to call in sick to work voice!! Is that what gets her all the Amazon parcels 🤔

• Haha

Twirliegirlies

If you need to keep showing what a ‘strong’ couple you are I have doubts, also bleating on about karma is just ridiculous, if so she’s got a fair few things to be worried about. Shut your trap and go away, you idiotic attention seeker.

She is telling people you can choose the sex of your baby as she done it. She is telling people to buy a book she used to convince both her girls. People in the comments trying to tell her about science but she is thick as 💩
I don’t really watch her so thought she was joking about choosing the gender but she’s actually serious ‘you’re only guaranteed a girl if it’s a boy you won’t get pregnant’ 🤯 wtf !!! Someone in the comments was telling her it’s not fair to get others hopes up, which is true, but she wouldn’t have it as it worked for her twice ! 🤦🏼‍♀️