Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't happy with the comments section

Reactions: 1
“Tablets for me fibro”, yeah don’t forget to mention FiBrOmYaLGIa!!! Because if “Your Mark” is gonna knock out “Puntin”, you’ll definitely need those. I have fibromyalgia and it’s horrible, but I’m not dying one day and romping about the next. She’s an absolute idiot, I don’t get her popularity at all.

Reactions: 4
Muggy Mark uploading all the cleaning and cooking videos for her today

Reactions: 1
Back in bed again. It's becoming quite tedious now. Creepy Mark is pretending to clean the bathroom, you can tell it's been cleaned before the TT video started. No way would it be that clean with all them living there. If they can afford to buy all that cheese every week they could splash out on a new bog seat.

Why does she have to mention fibro in every fucking video oh Tracy is in bed today with the fibromyalgia... WE GET IT! she has fibro. She normally has her phone in bed so she has said right mark take my phone and do some videos to show how amazing you are and how you look after me so well, but make sure you mention I'm in bed with a flare up...

Reactions: 2
I think it's her behind the camera because she would've made a voice video before now her views must be going down so she's trying other tactics annoying ole fool

Instead of sending her free cheese someone needs to send her a new brain! She’s thick as pig shit

She's finally got off the mattress after 5 days. Wishing everyone a Happy Easter which is a month away. Stupid idiot. She'll be down to the shopping centre tomorrow and Saturday and then by Sunday she'll be back in bed I expect.

Reactions: 5
She's only sick Monday to Thursday then makes silly videos at the weekend to bring on another flare up then back to the bed if only fibro worked like that the stupid bitch

Reactions: 3
Was that fringe cut by Stevie Wonder? It’s really dodgy, I really wish that fibromyalgia gave you a few days off! Or perhaps the foggy brain has made her forget that fibromyalgia is there all the time? So many questions that need an answer.

Was that fringe cut by Stevie Wonder? It’s really dodgy, I really wish that fibromyalgia gave you a few days off! Or perhaps the foggy brain has made her forget that fibromyalgia is there all the time? So many questions that need an answer.
I saw the she used on her little girls hair so probably used the same on her own hair.

Think things have changed now, my child was diagnosed with cancer they haven't been awarded PIP but they got a blue badge really easily (they qualify undoubtedly) I applied on their behalf (as they're a child) and we got it within 36 hrs!

She cut the child’s hair with the kitchen scissors. Does she still think we are in lockdown and the hairdressers are shut.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.