Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what he did 👀
He is really good looking so I don’t blame her, but she shouldn’t be faking it for the Internet. Eventually everything comes to light at some point 👀

Reactions: 4
Sure will. But she fakes a lot of tit so who knows with her

Reactions: 1
Honestly finally I’m so sick of the lies on social media. I loved jerseylicious but between faking her marriage and photoshopping her, the kids and Corey to within an inch of their lives. The last video she posted announcing Jess Hotties pregnancy she looks like she’s at least 200-250lbs which isn’t bad, girl I’ve been there — but don’t lie about it.
Now I just need the dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I follow her (guilty pleasure of mine lol) and both she and Corey posted on their IG's they have separated.i know everyone suspected but they finally confirmed. And I'm sure she'll be talking tit about people being in their business even though that's literally how she makes her money. That and exploiting her kids since she can't "model" anymore. Remember how her parents were so against the marriage, especially her dad.

Corey was busted for selling OxyContin was he not? It was defo drug money that paid for the salon & that’s why her family didn’t like him
He won a settlement for getting in a bar fight and getting stabbed he was underage as well.

Tracy moved bc a Friend of mine called her out on her home address. Corey still lives at the home in Staten Island... honestly their not together anymore. She just made a post about some rose tit as Corey did yesterday.. she's just afraid to confirm it's basically over.. Her wedding rings no longer in fingers smh. I feel bad for her. Kinda
At the time it seemed like everyone in her life was against her marrying Corey so she probably just doesn't want to admit everyone was right. It seems to me like she is one of those people who will not admit they were wrong no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder if he cheated or was caught talking to other girls . He followed sooooo many witches on his Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I follow her (guilty pleasure of mine lol) and both she and Corey posted on their IG's they have separated.i know everyone suspected but they finally confirmed. And I'm sure she'll be talking tit about people being in their business even though that's literally how she makes her money. That and exploiting her kids since she can't "model" anymore. Remember how her parents were so against the marriage, especially her dad.

He won a settlement for getting in a bar fight and getting stabbed he was underage as well.

At the time it seemed like everyone in her life was against her marrying Corey so she probably just doesn't want to admit everyone was right. It seems to me like she is one of those people who will not admit they were wrong no matter what.
What did he post? The same exact pic?

Yep... duck Tracy. Their marriage was failing a little after the little boy birth. When he got his implants (julian) they wasn't together then. And sadly he never did live in that new house... I feel bad for Corey a little it's like everyone supports Tracy and not him smh. Oh well.

Reactions: 6
Finally she's come clean about her marriage, we have all knows for ages tho haven't we.
Interested to see if she mentions what happened at all.

Reactions: 2
I think hes either cheated or been doing aload of drugs. He looks like hes lost aload of weight

Reactions: 5
A while ago on Instagram, someone commented that he was seen on a dating site and lying about being at work but was really out with other girls? Who knows how true that is, I really wonder why they’re divorcing, I’ve followed them for a while and thought they would stay together for a while. Esp since everyone did doubt them. I feel bad for them and for their kids. Maybe she will give more detail at some point

I think he's done something as the replys on her new post seem to imply she thought he was the one.

Off topic slightly, but how fab is her sister in law tara, what a fab auntie to all the kids.

The sister in law does seem great and seems to be with Tracy often which means she’s prob stepping into help bc Corey f’d up lol. I didn’t realize they had problems as long as they have, I caught a comment yesterday (that is now deleted) where someone told her they hoped she did what she could to make the marriage worked and she replied very nasty that the girl hasn’t been in their home for the past 2 years and has no idea what has gone on, so it seems like it’s been a long time coming!

I think he's done something as the replys on her new post seem to imply she thought he was the one.

Off topic slightly, but how fab is her sister in law tara, what a fab auntie to all the kids.
I love Tara. She seems to be a really good and calming influence on the kids compared to Tracey who seems a bit, well, psychotic at times and aggressive

Reactions: 8
She probably didn't want to go to the reunion dinner because she blew up. In one of the Jerseylicious episodes Olivia told her she would blow up and get fat after having kids and look at her now. I honestly don't think she looks bad for gaining weight I just wish she was more honest about it. I would be surprised if Corey did cheat. Tracy talks about how shes ok with threesomes and she makes sure there's time for sex.

Reactions: 6
She probably didn't want to go to the reunion dinner because she blew up. In one of the Jerseylicious episodes Olivia told her she would blow up and get fat after having kids and look at her now. I honestly don't think she looks bad for gaining weight I just wish she was more honest about it. I would be surprised if Corey did cheat. Tracy talks about how shes ok with threesomes and she makes sure there's time for sex.
That’s my issue. She pretends her whole life away, claims she shares everything (which you can’t share everything and be fake simultaneously ) and then gets mad when people call her out

I follow Tracy. I kinda like her. There was a post where she was plugging cauliflower pizza crust [not bad] and her mom was scolding her middle child and some dumb commenter was like "who is yelling at your daughter? I'd never allow that; I don't care who it is" and Tracy, in tracy fashion, ripped this perfect mom a new asshole but she said her daughter was on 10 and wasn't going to let her disrespect her mother's house. I like that. She doesn't pretend her kids are perfect and she didn't pretend things were good with Corey. She just removed him.

Screenshot_20200211-002838.png
THIS IS HILARIOUS. SHE'S MADE POST ON HER FB PAGE AVAILABLE FOR ALL TO SEE. CAN SOMEONE WATCH HER KIDS. SMMFH. AND HAS HER DID M LAW AND OYHER NUMBERS OF PPL SHE KNOW ON FB. I'M convinced she's off the MF rails

Screenshot_20200211-002948.png

Screenshot_20200211-003152.png

Screenshot_20200211-003446.png

Screenshot_20200211-004035.png

THIS broad is HILARIOUS..... why would you have all of that public... oh well not my problem. Now.she really needs a "nanny" 😁😁😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm shocked she's asking people to watch the kids, Iv always thought her friends/family where good for watching the kids, after all tara always seems to have them.
Also why wouldn't she inform her of changing her phone number? Bit strange if you ask me.

Reactions: 3
Coreys IG post is interesting, kind of sad and pathetic but So Many people commented about how they divorced bc he was a huge cheater and a horrible husband, so I guess it’s his fault lol. I really wonder what happened!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.