Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one said there's anything wrong with her body, but she's not thicc, she's fat. She needs to stop pretending what her body is like just like pretending her children has perfect skin with sparkly and bright eyes.
She’s definitely not fat!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 37544
This isn't thicc, standing with your legs 10 inches apart to give you a fake thigh gape must look ridiculous in irl. Someone commented on her having a fupa lol and she deleted it and probably blocked them.
The pose is ridiculous and unnecessary, she says she's upfront and honest yet does this..
An re fupa I had to Google 😂 😂 😂

She done a post a while ago with a waist trainer before and after photo, but it seems it was took the same day and she photoshoped her nail colour, who could be bothered!!

Reactions: 5
I follow her and always think her responses to people’s comments are so cold and come across rude. She hates criticism and loves when her followers bash the person making a comment she doesn’t like! I noticed she doesn’t follow Corey either 🤔

Reactions: 7
Has anyone just seen the photo of her bedroom?
How can 2 adults sleep in that bed it's tiny!!
It looks like a large single..
Random AF I know but.. 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No wedding rings on the pics of them both..
And neither look particularly happy.

Can't remember if she said a while back that Corey doesn't wear or always wear his wedding ring because of his construction job?

Love how people are saying that it proves they are together, they both look like they'd rather be anywhere but together!

Reactions: 4
^ Agreed they should just come out and say it already. It's painfully obvious.

Reactions: 2
Corey was busted for selling OxyContin was he not? It was defo drug money that paid for the salon & that’s why her family didn’t like him

I used to love Jerseylicious!! Was more team olivia though.. will go have a snoop at her page now.

Reactions: 8
Corey was busted for selling OxyContin was he not? It was defo drug money that paid for the salon & that’s why her family didn’t like him
I think iv read somthing like that before, it seems when she's with her parents he's never there soo maybe your right there.

Reactions: 2
I literally thought I was the only person to watch this programme lol, I loved it! Tracy was such a witch but I lived for it!!! Had a nosy at her Insta and it looks like she hasn’t changed much at all, those poses, filters and I love that she’s still rocking the french tip nails 😂

Wonder if she ever sorted things out with Olivia, doubt it very much though!

Wonder if she ever sorted things out with Olivia, doubt it very much though!
[/QUOTE]

Tracy has such an issue with jerseylicious and the rest of the cast, if you've listened to her podcast you might have heard how she still clings onto every single thing that was done and said to her, so I highly doubt she's sorted things out with Olivia.

Does anyone else think its ridiculous that she's given her girls the master bedroom? They are going to be so spoiled! Don't get me wrong I love my children to bits but I would never give them the master.

She should go to internet jail for facetuning her childrens photos, its beyond crazy, its one thing to pretend she looks like her facetuned photos but to the same to her childrens photos are delusional. What a wonderful message she is telling them that they're not good enough as they are.

Tracy moved bc a Friend of mine called her out on her home address. Corey still lives at the home in Staten Island... honestly their not together anymore. She just made a post about some rose tit as Corey did yesterday.. she's just afraid to confirm it's basically over.. Her wedding rings no longer in fingers smh. I feel bad for her. Kinda

Last edited:
Tracy moved bc a Friend of mine called her out on her home address. Corey still lives at the home in Staten Island... honestly their not together anymore. She just made a post about some rose tit as Corey did yesterday.. she's just afraid to confirm it's basically over.. Her wedding rings no longer in fingers smh. I feel bad for her. Kinda
I don’t know why she just doesn’t say instead of all this cryptic tit

She dresses her kids in such tacky clothing. Honestly hideous! All gifted too.

Yea she says her kids model for the company's that send her the clothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She just doesn’t want announce the split I think because she thinks women will go after Corey and from what I can see she is jealous as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.