Tracy DiMarco Maloney #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's my 2 cents on her parenting and anything else. The reason it's so easy to find fault with her and pick her apart is because she comes off like she's perfect in every way. You can pick up on the fact that she feels like that by the things she says. For that reason it makes it so easy and tempting to call her out on crap when we see she's anything less than perfect. She's snotty, bratty, a know it all and again thinks she's perfect. She acts like people are below her. Well as she would say take several seats trashy because you're far from perfect. Mmmmkay..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I completely agree!! Like I said, myself and probably the majority of people do not agree with the things that she does. I just mentioned the little things like a meal or a snack. I’m here for the same reason as everyone else. And I know the truth about most things that i will reveal. You guys that don’t personally know her are pretty accurate except for some of the assumptions that I have read and I’m here to tell the truth
Yaaassss! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m here for it and waiting at the edge of my seat (not being a dick, I actually am stalking this page even more now). I love when people who know her come on and spill some deets!

I wouldn't be surprised. She's got 3 pages worth of traffic citations in New Jersey. Ranging from speeding, no license, no insurance or registration, I forget which one might even be both, blocking traffic and parking tickets. Pretty much everything under the sun. I imagine there's more from New York but I can't find their public record website. She's legitimately a maniac behind the wheel.
But it was a lie! A door opened up into her face! But she’d get defensive and yell at her “fans/friends” that she knows she has a scar, she got it from a car accident when she was 17, blah blah lie blah blah

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Brielle just posted a selfie with the caption “only thing missing is you CME” AKA Corey’s initials oohh a shoutout lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone know where I can find the tik tok they were talking about comparing coreys new gf to her??? I saw people talking about it on one of her IG hater accounts 🤣

Reactions: 2
Side conversation before this happens again. Definitely when we get to page 47/48 we have to see who is capable of starting a new thread. We can't loose each other. We're all like imaginary friends lol!!! It's very strange that I can't start a thread. I believe tattle blocked me from doing so. The thread before last I was able to make one but we didn't use it because someone else made one. Now all of a sudden I can't start one. Weird. To start a new thread you go to forums, click celebs, on the top right should be an orange button that says post thread. This is what it says at the bottom of the celeb forum for me.

Anyone know where I can find the tik tok they were talking about comparing coreys new gf to her??? I saw people talking about it on one of her IG hater accounts 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I completely agree!! Like I said, myself and probably the majority of people do not agree with the things that she does. I just mentioned the little things like a meal or a snack. I’m here for the same reason as everyone else. And I know the truth about most things that i will reveal. You guys that don’t personally know her are pretty accurate except for some of the assumptions that I have read and I’m here to tell the truth
Do you know her?

Reactions: 2
Spill the tea, sis🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 6
It would easier but I kind of like the anonymity of this. If we did fb I'd have to make an alternate one because I don't want my cover blown because I'm in that baddie group. Seems like a pain to make an alternate one because fb can be so difficult sometimes. Instagram could work because making a fake profile is easy. However ig doesn't have the same concept as here. Comments would be all over the place under different pictures making it difficult to have a conversation. Plus you can't put screenshots with a comment. I agree it's a pain in the ass having to start a new thread. I don't know. I'm open to whatever you guys want to do.

this is better honestly, it’s public and reaches a broader audience

also I don’t have fb lol
Good point about the broader audience.

plus people that know her can chime in and feel safe that they're completely anonymous and they don't have to go thru the trouble of making a fake profile to comment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
so many people have come on here claiming to know them... if you really have tea to spill, spill it!

In other news, “CME” Corey Matthew Epstein???

🧐
Was just going to post this too ! Deff confirmed between his comments and her captions as of late ! And I’m here for it !

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why Tracy & Jackie aren’t friends anymore?
No but I assume she probably gave her advice or asked her an uncomfortable question or didn't agree with her on something. I did notice the other day since they haven't been friends Jackie's cooking Instagram liked one of her posts. I found that odd that account wasn't blocked. I don't think trashy is following it but it still follows her.

Reactions: 4
Someones been real quiet today. Shes either hung over or at a new "D-appointment". I thought she had to be on social media all day, that's how she got paid.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New member. I seriously read through all the pages over the last week to get caught up. First did anyone catch this reply l? Promotes a healthy body image YEAH RIGHT. Second, is tracydimoooo_ gone for anyone else on IG? Gone from my fake page so I thought what if I was blocked for some reason? Went on another user ID and I still don’t see it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So the thread I made was deleted and not by me. Not sure if it's because of what I named it. It was something like "you blew up like I thought you would". Possibly because it was inactive?? This forum has little quirky rules. So keep an eye on the new thread you made to make sure it doesn't get deleted.
Also have an idea. Maybe make up an ig named tattle or something like that. Leave it public so you don't have to follow if you don't want to. Then incase we can't start a new thread or whatever we can meet there and also post the thread name there for anyone to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.