Tracy DiMarco Maloney #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think Tara is throwing subliminal shade?

always posting Julian with his ears on, educational videos, hiking trails.

Hmm...

Here for it!

Also, anyone remember Tracy saying on the podcast if Corey moves on it would be with someone who looks like Sloan from Entourage? I think Brielle kinda does. Tracy also kept repeating please donā€™t call the new gf an upgrade.... sorry sis šŸ˜©šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Anyone think Tara is throwing subliminal shade?

always posting Julian with his ears on, educational videos, hiking trails.

Hmm...

Here for it!

Also, anyone remember Tracy saying on the podcast if Corey moves on it would be with someone who looks like Sloan from Entourage? I think Brielle kinda does. Tracy also kept repeating please donā€™t call the new gf an upgrade.... sorry sis šŸ˜©šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s not shade. Tara has always done right for those children. Just because someone else is doing the right thing, doesnā€™t mean they are purposely ā€œthrowing shadeā€. At the end of the day those children are the most important part in all of this. Not who is better and who does things better. I can assure you that the Epsteinā€™s/Burgosā€™s just want to protect those kids and try and give them the best life possible. Those children are happy when they are with their father and when they are with their mother. Even though adults can pick apart all the things they may see are wrong, those children donā€™t. They are innocent and honestly from all the comments on here and Instagram it sounds like everyone is the perfect parent (not trying to be mean) Not sure what Tracy and Corey feed those kids every single meal but if you end up seeing a not so healthy snack or meal Iā€™m sure their other snacks and meals are healthier. Or other days for that matter. Iā€™m sure each and every parent out there has had a bad day or a day when they werenā€™t feeling well but your kids still have to eat right so the faster the better. Iā€™m also not in any of their houses so could this be an everyday occurrence, who knows. Iā€™m just saying there are def bad parenting skills we see for sure! But to pick at every little thing is just isnā€™t fair to any parent! Ok carry on!! Iā€™ll be back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember she said she got the scar from something else and it happened when she was in her teens.
She legit walked into a door šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve heard her repeatedly say she got it in a car accident when she was 17. I started doubting her when I first found this article (this was years ago) but I was blind to the photoshop. Sheā€™s pathological with the lying.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s not shade. Tara has always done right for those children. Just because someone else is doing the right thing, doesnā€™t mean they are purposely ā€œthrowing shadeā€. At the end of the day those children are the most important part in all of this. Not who is better and who does things better. I can assure you that the Epsteinā€™s/Burgosā€™s just want to protect those kids and try and give them the best life possible. Those children are happy when they are with their father and when they are with their mother. Even though adults can pick apart all the things they may see are wrong, those children donā€™t. They are innocent and honestly from all the comments on here and Instagram it sounds like everyone is the perfect parent (not trying to be mean) Not sure what Tracy and Corey feed those kids every single meal but if you end up seeing a not so healthy snack or meal Iā€™m sure their other snacks and meals are healthier. Or other days for that matter. Iā€™m sure each and every parent out there has had a bad day or a day when they werenā€™t feeling well but your kids still have to eat right so the faster the better. Iā€™m also not in any of their houses so could this be an everyday occurrence, who knows. Iā€™m just saying there are def bad parenting skills we see for sure! But to pick at every little thing is just isnā€™t fair to any parent! Ok carry on!! Iā€™ll be back
I donā€™t think us saying that her 6 year old taking ā€œthirst trapsā€ is wrong, is being overly critical, but go off.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, no one throws shade on her parenting except for the tit she shows. Yea, the food but also bc we know she doesnā€™t cook and have seen her stories show the examples of her bad parenting. No parent is perfect. My kids have eaten fast food more often than is necessary or healthy, but it does balance out (bc I do cook). Iā€™ve never made my children take thirst trap pics of me, or used them as an excuse to post thirst trap pics.

Itā€™s fine having the benefit of the doubt with them, but donā€™t give credit where it isnā€™t earned. If she doesnā€™t cook, barely pays attention to her children, and she is so overweight, then itā€™s no leap to conclude she eats unhealthily and feeds her children the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m glad Tara is there to give Julian the appropriate attention he needs and make sure his ears are on! She makes sure he is learning ASL and that all of the kids are outside when theyā€™re with her! She realizes he is deaf and that you canā€™t act like heā€™s not because this is something heā€™s going to have to deal with for life. I feel like Tracy acts like heā€™s not special needs Bc she wants him to feel normal but that isnā€™t doing him any good. He needs to learn ASL and wear his ears when heā€™s with Tracy. Tracy step it up girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Just commenting so i can find it later!

Tara is very smart and sly she is reading on here daily and her Raven, Corey and now Brielle are laughing their asses of at Trashy!! Its funny, She reads on here and then whatever we talk about her or Corey are doing it.

Reactions: 10
I never said Tara didnā€™t. I think we all know Tara does better for those kids than Tracy. Thatā€™s a fact. I have a toddler and know how hard it can be. I, however, have a full-time career and a home and a husband to tend to unlike Miss Maloney who does not.

I wad simply stating that a lot of people on here have pointed out that Tara does a lot more educationally for those kids then Tracy does and it seems that Tara has been reading here and posting to that effect. Who can blame her after she got blocked for no reason. She has those kids and her brother as her primary focus it seems, as she should!

Children, after all, are more important than Tik Tok, Botox, nails and hair extensions. I think we can all agree? šŸ˜™šŸ˜—šŸ˜™šŸ˜—šŸ˜™šŸ˜—šŸ˜™šŸ˜—

Reactions: 10
I never said Tara didnā€™t. I think we all know Tara does better for those kids than Tracy. Thatā€™s a fact. I have a toddler and know how hard it can be. I, however, have a full-time career and a home and a husband to tend to unlike Miss Maloney who does not.

I wad simply stating that a lot of people on here have pointed out that Tara does a lot more educationally for those kids then Tracy does and it seems that Tara has been reading here and posting to that effect. Who can blame her after she got blocked for no reason. She has those kids and her brother as her primary focus it seems, as she should!

Children, after all, are more important than Tik Tok, Botox, nails and hair extensions. I think we can all agree? šŸ˜™šŸ˜—šŸ˜™šŸ˜—šŸ˜™šŸ˜—šŸ˜™šŸ˜—
The issue is with someone people is just because Tara is posting what she's doing it seems like she's posting just to stick it to Tracy. Tara also isn't on her phone 24/7. She's doing things with those kids.
Unlike Tracy who legit post them posing and swimming vs maybe playing an educational game with them in the pool? (Killing two birds with one stone) mindset.

I also find it kinda funny how she's been quiet on social today, so I guess no paycheck this week? Or is it only when she has her kids she needs to be posting 24/7?

Reactions: 7
Ew donā€™t bring logic onto a gossip website lmfao just kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracy baloney on Instagram posted the screen shots of her calling brielle thirsty and another about haters following her and Instagram removed them. No guesses whoā€™s behind that šŸ¤£ baloneys Instagram is private now probably because of the two posts reported I donā€™t wanna follow cos trashy will block me but I wanna see what she posts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Make a fake page girl, I did just so I can follow all those pages šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think us saying that her 6 year old taking ā€œthirst trapsā€ is wrong, is being overly critical, but go off.
No! That is wrong for sure!!! Donā€™t get me wrong. There are numerous things that Tracy does that we all donā€™t agree with. Iā€™m not saying that. Iā€™m just saying the little things. We can go on forever (and we are lmao) on what she does wrong

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve heard her repeatedly say she got it in a car accident when she was 17. I started doubting her when I first found this article (this was years ago) but I was blind to the photoshop. Sheā€™s pathological with the lying.
I wouldn't be surprised. She's got 3 pages worth of traffic citations in New Jersey. Ranging from speeding, no license, no insurance or registration, I forget which one might even be both, blocking traffic and parking tickets. Pretty much everything under the sun. I imagine there's more from New York but I can't find their public record website. She's legitimately a maniac behind the wheel.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly, no one throws shade on her parenting except for the tit she shows. Yea, the food but also bc we know she doesnā€™t cook and have seen her stories show the examples of her bad parenting. No parent is perfect. My kids have eaten fast food more often than is necessary or healthy, but it does balance out (bc I do cook). Iā€™ve never made my children take thirst trap pics of me, or used them as an excuse to post thirst trap pics.

Itā€™s fine having the benefit of the doubt with them, but donā€™t give credit where it isnā€™t earned. If she doesnā€™t cook, barely pays attention to her children, and she is so overweight, then itā€™s no leap to conclude she eats unhealthily and feeds her children the same.
I completely agree!! Like I said, myself and probably the majority of people do not agree with the things that she does. I just mentioned the little things like a meal or a snack. Iā€™m here for the same reason as everyone else. And I know the truth about most things that i will reveal. You guys that donā€™t personally know her are pretty accurate except for some of the assumptions that I have read and Iā€™m here to tell the truth

Reactions: 9

Tara is very smart and sly she is reading on here daily and her Raven, Corey and now Brielle are laughing their asses of at Trashy!! Its funny, She reads on here and then whatever we talk about her or Corey are doing it.
BRIELLE ā¤ Hey girl wear yellow in your next picture/post if your reading & laughing with us ;) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.