Tracy DiMarco Maloney #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see somewhere on Instagram someone posted a pic of someone in the pool with her kids and that trashy can go in the pool to take thirst trap pics but not with her kids and to my surprise today she was in the pool with her kids 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I think she’s gone quiet so she can’t give us much to talk about, trayway2 went real quiet, tracybaloney does some good work.. that’s about the only account going at the minute there’s a few others like tammybeegee but it seems baloney is the one posting the real pics of her.

Interesting 🤔 Tracy baloney posted this and said when will Tracy admit her eyes are brown and she always wears lenses. I knew she edited her eyes but they are obvious coloured lenses!
I thought that was her natural eye color, I’m shocked

View attachment 187778Its crazy how much is photoshopped these days and so many women and girls walking around feeling like tit cus they dont look like people on instagram or magazines but its almost all lies!
also the video she posted about cheating makes it seem like she was talking to a new dude who already had a gf.....which makes me feel a bit bad for her i reckon she thought dating would be like when she was last single but a lot has changed in ten years and shes no longer a tv star now shes a single mom of three and i doubt a good man is on tiktok looking for a gf/wife....even corey as much as he sounds like a dog who may have been msging random girls online the one he chose to date seems to have been a family friend and not a random off the internet. I hope tracy realizes that, focuses on herself snd kids and let the right, good man, come along without her having to use a thirst trap to get him. esp cus anyone she meets online will think her a catfish!!
She should've photoshopped that Flintstone foot. But in all seriousness, in looking at her feet/ankles, it's painfully obvious shes not a dainty woman. She can lose all the weight she wants it's not going to shrink those parts of her body, why not just own up to it?

Reactions: 13
I am sure the people she is asking to keep their profiles private etc.. they are doing their friend a favor but also I can’t imagine half of them thinking how bleeping whacked out she’s become bc of her size and obsession of making herself look better than what she actually looks like, the exposure of who Tracy Maloney really is: FAKE

I’m willing to bet a few of her friends talk amongst ea other and it’s not pretty but they put on a smile and just go along with helping out a friend whose clearly got mental issues.

What a shame.
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 1
Ok seriously, where is she living now?? She’s been posting from her moms for the past couple of weeks. Did she move out of the house she was renting or was the lease up? Anyone know the tea?
I was wondering the exact same thing!

Reactions: 1
She posted something on story last week and it appeared she was at her place in Jersey. It's obvious though that she spends barely anytime there as of recently. I think her mom is like an hour or less from her house and same with their beach house.

Reactions: 3
Omg wow
This is an old photo, she posted it last year.
wow the fbi has nothing on you!!!!! Cant beleive she reposted a pic from a year ago! Wow i guess she wants ppl to think shes on a boat and doing ok? Cus its not an ad for anything.....odd super odd so shes been photoshopping for a whileeee

Reactions: 3
Omg wow

wow the fbi has nothing on you!!!!! Cant beleive she reposted a pic from a year ago! Wow i guess she wants ppl to think shes on a boat and doing ok? Cus its not an ad for anything.....odd super odd so shes been photoshopping for a whileeee
I just remember seeing it last year and everyone commenting on how cute her feet were. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That picture is so obviously edited. Look at her backside lol 🤦🏻‍♀️
The shadow of her bum is obviously larger. She forgot to photoshop the shadow. I think we’ve all learned a very important lesson from this pic.Ladies, NEVER FORGET TO PHOTOSHOP YOUR SHADOWS 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg wow

She alway does that if I was to go down her timeline you would you see multiple photos that are the same.

So are we making a new thread soon?

Reactions: 6
I'll move to the new one now so we don't loose it. Do we have to finish threads on here to not get "in trouble" or kicked off of here? I've said it before the rules are really quirky on here. I'll try to find them and read to see.

Reactions: 2
New update—tomorrow on the podcast name will be revealed and it starts with a C . 🙄
Baby name n pic already out.. look for thread #10 and it's on the IG account I think Tammy person posted it.. tattle don't play with the quickness 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.